Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:30 am
Kae cocked her head to the side, "Sure."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:32 pm
Leon wondered how to ask the question, finally he decided to ask bluntly. "Okay, you might find the question a little weird. Do birds dream?" He asked awkwardly fiddling with a button on his shirt.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:35 pm
Kae nodded, "Yes."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:56 pm
"What about?" He asked almost instantly unable to stop himself.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:03 pm
"Depends on the owl. Some owl's dream the same as humans and others like myself and dream about the future."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:08 pm
Eva grinned. He had sharp canines that weren't long enough to terrify but were odd. He looked at a small shadow against the dresser. It connected by a small line of darkness to the alarm clock on the nightstand at least five yard away. Eva reached into the shadow next to him and grabbed the alarm clock and brought it to him.
"Something like that," Eva answered. "What about you? What do you do?" He said while noticing that the clock was still plugged in. He began to fiddle with the alarm setting.

[OOC: I hates work xp ]  

lawlpassion

Athena_68

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:03 pm
"Alot of things." Sage said and crossed her arms. "Next question, was that girl your daughter?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:53 am
"The future?" He asked surprised by the answer.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:18 am
"Yes, that's the only reason me and Sage are even awake at this time." Kae said looking at the sun. "t's also the only reason we ventured into the forest, I dreamt that something important was going to happen in the woods to day."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 am
"Important?" Leon asked stretching his arm slightly. "Nothing important ever happens here. Are you sure you ladies have the right forest?" He continued while thinking on everything that had happened there today. Maybe the important event is still to come? Hmmm...

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:06 am
"I don't know the exact event, just that something is going to happen."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:16 am
"Wrong day then, maybe?" He replied listening to the almost eerie silence that was always present in this part of the forest.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:31 am
Kae shook her head, "I don't think so."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:15 am
Leon thought to himself for a moment, his eyes seemed to glaze over and he had put a hand up to his chin. "So what would you consider an important event?" He asked finally stiil lost in thought, his blue eyes giving out a slight glow. "I mean how do you know what an important event is?"

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 am
"I don't but meeting you and that warewolf could be the important event."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games