Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:33 pm
Inazuma was thouroghly embarassed about her little fit upon waking up, but was glad that it was just that. A fit. She couldn't imagine what would have happened if the dream had followed her through waking like had happened to other's that she knew.

She looked at GL and Rosemary and sighed. She didn't know about the vampire, but the poor reaper had at one point, a couple of points actually, been a victim of such a waking dream experience. It was amazng that even with the darker side of him, burried in there somewhere that he considered his memory loss the curse.

It wasn't as thought the lightening angel didn't understand it though. The more she thought about her quite time on earth, the more she missed it, but the less she remembered. It just seemed so far away. She, however had the benefit of rememberign the people that made it worthwhile very well, and she couldn't imagine not remembering having met them.

Inazuma then looked at Jacob and thought along a similar line of thought as the person she had unintentionally attacked, in that she wasn't sure if it was a good idea to wake the necromancer or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:00 pm
*A short while later, Jacob woke up. After everyone had a fair amount of rest, the group got moving again. Aside from the occasional tremor and muted explosions from above, the walk was uneventful. Finally, they came to the end of the tunnel, a long rusted step ladder leading to the surface at the top.*

Jacob: "This is it. Let's see how much further we have to go, before we get into the city..."

*Quickly, he climbed the ladder and made his way out. GL, then Eztli followed after him. As Inazuma was half-way up, Jacob stuck his head back down the hole*

Jacob: "We're in luck... We're pretty close to one of the entrances to the mines. If it's the one I think it is, some of the old machinery in there might still work... there might be a few usable transports left. From there, we can get back up the opposite end of this canyon, and make our way to Ni'Jitog..."

*A loud whistling sound stopped him, and he looked up. It sounded like.. something heavy falling and...*

Eztli: WATCH OUT! MISSILE!

*A very heavy explosion shook the area... the massive tunnel they were in creaked, before snapping in half behind the group. The ladder Inazuma was climbing fell apart, the centuries old bolts and fasteners popping off.*

GL: "Is everyone okay!? Wait... That's not a missile, what the hell is it!?"

*Hydraulics could be heard on the surface, and something roared... massive amounts of gunfire broke out.*

Jacob: "Where the HELL did they came from!? s**t! Get down! Get dAAARRGH!"

GL: "JACOB! NO! LET GO OF HIM!"

*The chaos above intensfied, now mixing with demonic roars. Looking out of the hole in the ground, Rosemary and the others still in the tunnel could see a massive flying demon carrying a wounded Jacob away.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:03 am
*Rosemary's mind ran a mile a minute. Should she go and try to catch up with the beast before he was out of her sights, should she stay with the others? She was sure she could keep up with the thing... When she had moved through the air before as it, she easily moved back and forth past them all and through that long tunnel they were in in less than a minute. What to do what to do... the lightning angel could probably easily catch that thing, but she probably wouldn't be hidden for very long like Rosemary would. Go stay go stay... the dust had been kicked up into the air from all the rumbling, so they should be hidden and it was starting to obscure the sight of the demon...and besides a three angels and a man who could produce a protective barrier rather easily should be good for now.

With her decision made in about a second, Rosemary sped past everyone as a nice warm breeze and flew into the air. However after moving just a little bit she had lost it and found herself being pummeled with the misfires of the Inakum and found it to be rather ticklish in the current form she was in. Normally it would hurt like hell, but right now she was laughing madly without a voice. It annoyed her at first because it was rather distracting, but in a moment she unwittingly started to rather enjoy it. A few moments later when she got back, she stayed as if air, but whomever she was closest too could feel the air vibrate from her laugh and when she finally stopped she reappeared. She looked happy despite their situation.* I forgot vhat zat felt like. *She didn't even remember the last time she felt ticklish. Her face became serious once more.*

It'z eizer through zem or ze sever vater... it looks like ve are not going to be able to avoid zem now... I could either become mist to further damper ze visual und Sephiroth could produce a barrier to help protect against the stray shots...or I could attempt to use my vampire ability to make us less noticeable... *She then wondered if she was unconsciously doing it now.* ... und make zem not look our vay vhile ve're in a certain spot or zometimes zey could stare right at us und not zee us, but I don't know how vell zat vould verk since I only know it verks on humanz und maybe reapers...I hafen't tested it vell... und Sephiroth could still do the barrier like I zee he'z already maintaining... Doez anyone else haf a better idea?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:31 pm
psychotic__Gal
(( sweatdrop oh that makes it easier...lol))

Daphne shook her head wondering where everyone seemed to have gone. "Inky," She called, "Why did you eat Blinky's translator? Now I can't understand him..." She sighed, geting up and putting a robe over her PJs.

*Inky poofed out of thin air, and jumped up and down on Daphne's pillow*

Inky: "Cause it tasted like weasels!"

*Blinky just glared at his ghostly brother, until Tim slowly floated in. The orange ghost had a small metal chip hanging out of his mouth, and tossed it over towards Blinky. The little red ghost caught it, the device clinging to the side of his head.*

Blinky: "There, that's better. Sorry if we waked ya. Heard ya scream, bad dream?"

Tim: "It sure didn't sound like a dream about puppies and rainbows to me..."

*Blinky rolled his eyes at Tim's nearly monotone and bored sounding voice.*

Blinky: "Anywho... Everybody left. The piggy is the only other one here, besides us ghosty types. I think they left a note. Blackie went to see GL's cousin, and the others went to some bad place. The half-face dead magic guy went with them, saying they were going to break a curse on GL."

*The little red ghost thought for a moment, ignoring Inky as he chewed on Daph's pillow. Tim half-heartedly tried to pull the wacky pac-ghost off, but gave up after a few seconds with an indifferent shrug.*

Blinky: "Hey, you could visit Blackie! GL said his cousin's reeeal nice, he won't care I bet! He has some teleporty coin thingies in his office so somewheres..."

Inky: "Thof tafe lief muhhies!" (Translation: Those taste like monkies)

Blinky: "Stop talking with your mouth full, Ink. -__-; "  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:32 pm
The second that the later started to crumble out from underneath her, the electric life of her wings expanded out behind her. In that brief moment she had forgotten about Rosemary's request to keep them hidden due to possible unseen gases.

It was a automatic reaction, for she had fallen in plenty of pits and hadn't wanted to repeat the experiences cause by such. However, the second that the lightening angel realized what was going on, she found herself at a loss of what to do.

She had somehow known that Rosemary started to give chase to the creature that kidnapped Jacob, but the fact that she returned and seemed hesitant about going back out caused Inazuma to worry. The idea of trudging through the sewer water didn't seem very worthwhile either.

Suddenly she wished that she had the ability to read Jacob's mind so that they would know where to go and had a way to teleport there...

"Dammit!"

For the first time since she got the worm stuck in her head, she was glad.

"Eztli, GL, you guys can open up a portal right?"

Without saying anything she relayed her idea of going to wherever it was that Jacob ended up to rescue him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:56 pm
Actually these slugs are supposed to help us communicate without words so that we can easily move around without making a sound and still have open communication without signs. Your strongest thoughts are what get through unless you try to block it out. Normally Rosemary would listen to your thoughts and figure out what she thinks you want to say out loud, but she said it gets troublesome with many people, so these creatures are giving her a break from that. I'm sure Jacob can still hear us and if he can, I believe he is protecting us from his current thoughts because I'm certain we don't want to know what's going through his head right now unless it's images of the ground below to give us a hint as to which way other than the way we saw the demon fly off...

I don't know if porting is the best of ideas. Can't that be detected if it is done? I think that's why we haven't even teleported short distances... but maybe the chaos with the battle outside will help obscure it as long as we don't end up too far away from the battlefield. I think we should try that rather than trudging and hoping the shield holds and that we don't get hit.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:59 pm
*Both reapers were rushing back down into the hole... GL was injured, missing one of his hands thanks to the chaos up above. Eztli floated down, while GL not realizing the ladder had been destroyed, fell and hit the floor fairly hard. He laid there for a moment, before slowly getting up.*

GL:"..... oooow."

Eztli: Jacob was our only way in AND out of this realm quickly... and I think that demon knocked him out. I can't hear *anything* from him. As for being able to open a portal to just another area, I don't know. I'll see if I can open one up to the main city. I saw it far in the distance while I was up there on the surface.

*The fire angel went through the usual motions of a reaper opening a portal, and actually succeeded. The glowing gateway showed a number of bare metal structures on the other side... before the vision faded, the colorful energy turning black*

Eztli: What the hell?!

*The portal shrunk rapidly, then let out an explosion of energy. Eztli took most of the blow, the force slamming him against the wall. The sound of metal smacking into his head made the others wince, as he slid. The fire angel was out cold, smoke drifting off his body.*

Eztli: Don't... not safe... insides burned....

*Those were his last thoughts before losing conciousness*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:09 pm
It is unfortunate that we cannot move through things like you can Rosemary. *He hand glowed green as he touched everyone who was conscious. It felt almost like a sugar high and normal motions seemed too slow.* This spell makes you like Black after drinking one too many energy drinks... hyper and very fast for a short amount of time. Thas pick up Eztli, Rosemary become a thick mist...Eztli's smoke and the dust being kicked up should help aid you with the visual distortion too. Inazuma be ready to fry anyone who comes too close that obviously see and are a threat to us and I mean well done, that is if you can cook them. I shall attempt to keep us protected from any misfires and the like that come near us.

*...and maybe even give them a present...he thought as he put a hand into his pocket. He was thinking about doing the same thing he did when he was fighting Dieamos a few months back: hit them with a huge rock falling at high speeds. He seemed to be good at that.* We are going to attempt run through them like vampires amongst humans...so fast that we hopefully will not be easily seen although that is doubtful we can run that fast with the description that was given of those Inakum. *He glanced at a red gem in his hand... too bad the summons don't work, they would have been a great distraction... Once Rosemary created what he had wanted and confirmed that the coast was clear for the time being, he surfaced with his black wing out and motioned for the others.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:13 pm
*Rosemary was in a form she couldn't do much with to assist others except to help hide them. She'd try to lead them in the most safest route she could sense, which really wasn't safe at all and told them to duck when a missile flew inches over their heads.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:02 pm
Daph looked at the ghosts and then sat down. "How would I get to GL's cousin's house?" She asked, feeling the need to do something. She ran a brush through her hair.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:03 pm
Blinky: GL's office! He's got teleporty charm thingies, they can take you to his cousin's house, if ya wanna see Blackie.

*Inky spat out Daph's pillow, a few feathers jutting out of his mouth*

Inky:... Tim's brain tastes like COWS!

Tim: Inky, how would you know what my br... GAH! ...Inky, get off my head. -__-;

*Inky just giggled, and continued trying to gnaw into the orange ghost's noggin. While he wasn't exactly having success in reaching the other ghost's brains, he was getting drool everywhere.*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:17 pm
Daph shuddered but then realized it wasn't any worse that what she did. You know. Sucking people's blood out through their necks. yeah. "Inky. You are a strange little ghost," She told it. She went behind a dressing curtain(Which just happened to be there) and changed out of her PJs and into a pair of old looking jeans and a tank top. She yawned slightly and pulled her brushed hair into a bun. She walked out from behind the curtain, pulling a black light-jacket on.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:30 pm
Tim: "Gee, you just now noticed? -__-"

*Once she was ready, Blinky led Daph downstairs, past the main room where Pinky was trying to get the rest of the marshmallows away from P-Chan before he "ate them all and exploded or somethin'". The small red ghost then led her through the arcade, and into a small side door that revealed a small number of halls with various doors.*

Blinky: "Lesee... Nope, that's th' lunch room, uh Black's office... Ah! Here!"

*Blinky moved in front of a locked door that, amusingly and unsurprisingly, had an old pac-man poster taped on it. Blinky deflated and slipped under the door, and then began to rummage around in a desk.*

Blinky: "INKY! What are you doing in here!? No, don't eat those! ... Dang it. At least you saved some of them... Daphy needs one of em!"

Inky: "Teleporty charms taste like... uh.... toliet seats!"

*Blinky sighed, sliding back out from under the door with a small round object jutting out of his mouth. He neatly dropped it in Daph's hand. The teleport charm was the size of a fifty cent piece. It was a dark blue, with gold colored symbols etched onto both sides.*

Blinky: "All ya gotta do is think about a place or person, and it'll send ya there! So, just think about Black, then crumble up the charm thingie. You'll go all poofy, and show up where she is."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:30 pm
"okay.." She said slowly, "I think I've got it. Thanks." She closed her eyes and thought of Black. When she opened her eyes, the scene in the House was faintly being replaced by another. She concentrated harder on her hoast and suddenly she was at GL's cousin's place. Although her landing was a little rough, she got there in one peice. "Huh." She muttered, picking herself off the ground and brushing the dirt from off her skirt. "This makes traveling so much more efficient."  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:29 pm
Milaku: "I harmed him... I threw my blade at him, and struck his arm. How can you say I'm not like the rest of them?"

*Milaku was in a small dark room, sitting on the floor before a figure chained to the wall. A single torch provided just enough light for the two people to see each other. The figure sighed, wishing to calm the girl by stroking her hair, or offering her a hug. Milaku glanced at him, and moved closer so that the nos-weng anjul could do so...*

*He was a secret she kept from Jiluzix and the other mages. Initially the nos-weng was meant to be her "toy", to torture for days with sharp blades and dark spells, before finally slaughtering him. She stopped after she caused his first injury. She had mindlessly taken a sword, and sliced his lower half off. When his blood came into contact with her, it did something to her... it opened her eyes. Made her realize she was different from the other mages. She didn't want to kill. She didn't want to harm. She didn't want to be one of the Niearcim.*

Nos-Weng: "But you do not bring death. To provide safety, the scratch was needed, or the claw would surely have found his throat."

Milaku: "I... suppose. I don't know. I want this to end. I keep asking myself when it will all stop. I don't want to keep doing this. I still feel terrible about.."

*She trailed off, only able to stare at the still bleeding wound where the nos-weng had been halved. Several centuries, and he was still bleeding, but alive. She placed a curse on him afterwards, a

minor one that would only keep him alive. It was what he wanted, almost seemed to demand of her at the time. The nos-weng's eyes glowed a little brighter as he embraced Milaku the best he could, while still being pinned to the wall by chains and spikes.*

Nos-Weng: "You carry an unnecessary burden, child. Remove it from your shoulders. It isn't one I wish to force you to carry. Ease your suffering, if only by a little. All true and pure desires are always met, never forgotten. Be calm. For a short while, be at peace."

Milaku: "They... they're holding the ceremony today. The one where all the initates go through the self-mutilation ritual, and the others strengthen themselves. Mast... I mean, Coatli said mine would be different, due to me being special. Jiluzix's chosen. I'm not sure I want to know how. The traditional way seems horrible enough. I need to get out of here. I know I've said it before, but I don't know how. I'm still searching, but... I'll get out of here, and I'll take you with me."

Nos-Weng: "In time that is shorter than you realize child. Your path will be altered. And your ideas of your future, as well... With more sorrow, you'll find peace.

*Milaku hadn't heard the blue-skinned being as he whispered that last bit. She had fallen into a

fitful sleep, the anjul's hands still comforting her by holding her and stroking her hair as if she were still a youth. He filled her head with dreams, removing the usual harsh nightmares she suffered. His expression grew kinder as the mage smiled in her sleep. He was careful not to make any noise whatsoever, even when the door to the room unexpectedly began to open. The anjul didn't move to wake or warn her. He simply stayed silent as he placed Milaku on the floor carefully.*

Nos-Weng: "Sooner than you realize. Forgive me, this last bit of suffering you must endure.."

Mage: "What's going on in here!? ... You're still ALIVE!? MILAKU! MILAKU, awaken! Why is this creature still alive!?"

*Milaku quickly stood, startled out of her peaceful dreams. She paled when she realized that one of the mages had found her secret room. Worse still, she saw that her friend was in plain sight, not hidden behind the rotating wall as usual. She stuttered, not knowing what to say. Frowning, the mage placed a blade in her hands and pointed at the nos-weng anjul.*

Mage: "It has affected your mind, no doubt. Made you forsake the glory of Jiluzix! We've told you, Milaku. They may seem to offer so much to you, but they are DECIEVERS! Isn't that right, you vile creature?!"

*The nos-weng said nothing, instead choosing to simply stare at the mage with his glowing white eyes*

Mage: "Take that blade, and kill it. Do it now, while I believe that there is still chance for your tainted soul! Jiluzix help you child, DO IT!"

Nos-Weng: Do as he says, child. All will be well. Fear not my fate, but be concerned of your own. All will be well... with time.

*With that telepathic farewell from her friend, Milaku choked back her sobs and drove the dagger into the being's heart. While his eyes dimmed, he stared into Milaku face. Even as death claimed him, he still brought comfort to her thoughts and soul.*

Mage: "Excellent. You did the right thing, Milaku. The ceremony is starting, Master Coatli will expect you in ten minutes. Do not be late."

*When the other mage had left, Milaku finally let some of her tears go and hugged her friend one last time... He was cold, his life force already having left his body. Blowing out the torch, she left the room.*

Milaku: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I had to kill you. I wish you didn't let me do it..."

- - - - -

*Jacob struggled, barely audible words leaving his lips. They needed a guide still. He had to finish his spell before he blacked out. It wasn't easy, with claws digging into his brain, but he managed to utter the last syllable before all conscious thought left him.*

*In the tunnel where the rest of the group were preparing to make a mad dash for the mines, the metal and stone around them began to shift and groan. Chunks of both materials broke off, bending, melting, merging into a strange humanoid shape that glowed with a blue aura. A shape materalized out of thin air before them, a soul they realized, before it was sucked into the chest of the strange humanoid before them. Once that was finished, the thing grew eyes that seemed to burn with a holy fire. It collapsed to it's knees, uttering one name*

Golem:... "Meeeraaaaak....."  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games