Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:22 pm
Tsukasa sat in the lower branches of a tree reading a book that was bound in black leather and had not title but a silver design on the front that looked like a spell circle. It was a book of forbidden spells of dark magic. She was reading about soul spells and how they worked. She couldn't do any of these spells, though, because she needs the other half of her soul. Touching the spot of her heart, she closed her eyes, feeling empty, not even noticing her powers where causing a black fog to cover the tree she was in.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:34 pm
Hiro stepped out from the old school building, inhaled a deep breath and looked around the school grounds. His attention was swiftly drawn to a tree that was shrouded in thick acrid smoke, altho still disappointed that he could not find what he was looking for the mist intrigued him and he slowly made his way over  

cliche psycho

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:43 pm
Tsukasa started to feel a pain in her cheast. She opened her eyes and saw all the fog around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:19 pm
Mika had just been dropped off at the school by her grandfather who was now on his way to the airport. She didn't like the fact that he wouldn't be around for months. She walked into the school she looked around unsure of were to go. She frowned and held out both hands she decided to turn left. She walked down the hall looking for any sign of life.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:20 pm
Hiro weaved his way through the thick black fog, as he neared the bark of the trunk he caught a glimpse of a girl sat in the branches
"Tsukasa" he murmured to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 pm
The pain started to get worse and she sat up, her hands clutched over her heart. Her eyes started to cry and her vision blurred. She knew who was near her then. "Why do I always feel like I'm Dying when you get close to me??" She said, trying to look weak and pass out.  

Lady Eevee

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:37 pm
Mika walked past many class rooms she peered into one and noticed it was a music room. She walked in smiling and headed towards the piano. "It's been too long my friend." She said running her fingers over it's smooth ivory keys. She took a quick glance around the room making sure no one was around then she sat and began playing losing herself in the music.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:50 pm
Hiro started fade away, his skin darkened and became clouded, it was hard to see what was fog and what was Hiro, he grabbed Tsukasa by the collar and pulled her down from the tree
"because i am your soul" his tongue slid out from his mouth, it was long and purple  

cliche psycho

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:53 pm
Daytharin shimmerd into existance at the doorway of the music room, leaning against the door he listened to the music, applauding all the while  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:54 pm
Tsukasa screamed a glass shattering scream when Hiro grabbed her. Where he touched her her skin felt like it was burning, she tried to struggle, but couldn't. Blood started to drip from the cornors of her mouth. Her powers went out of controll, whipping around them like a tornado, killing the grass around them and the tree.  

Lady Eevee

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:58 pm
Then in a momement of blind fear he teleported to the tree and yanked Tsukasa away from whatever was grabbing her, and once he was sure she was free of its grasp he teleported away with her and back to the music room.

Ill kill that b******d if he tries to come within three feet of you again, he knows what he is doing and he has no right to be torturing you  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:59 pm
Mika jumped and hurried away from the piano as she heard the sounds of someone clapping. It was a boy leaning against the doorway. She felt slightly embarassed she didn't play infront of any one but her grand father. She picked up her bag, "Sorry, i was just lost, and i saw the piano so . . ." she trailed off.
{Edited}
Mika watched the boy vanish she head for the door but was stopped by him returning with a girl. She jumped back from their sudden appearence. What the hell? she thought, the girl didn't look well and the boy was yelling.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:59 pm
(edited) Hiro looked down to a book left on the floor, his face swelled with a dark, evil look of exitment
"the grimorum arcanorum, at last the ultimate book of soul spells" Hiro flicked through the pages
"here it is... soul stealing" twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:07 pm
Tsukasa clung to Daytharin, shaking violently. She hand a bruise on her neck in the shape of a hand print. A few drops of her blood that where still trailing from her mouth got on his shirt.  

Lady Eevee

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:55 pm
((ugh, I'm so behind! crying ))

Kalli ran up to Tsukasa, after coming back from the past. "Tsukasa! That darkness guy! He was created by your dark spell that you used a long time ago, he's darkness himself!" She completly ignored the guy she was talking about, who was standing next to Tsukasa.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games