Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:49 pm
User ImageNick was unconscious the whole time. His eyes slowly opened while being carried by Dark. He noticed that his wounds were healed and everything was perfectly normal. But as Dark brought Nick farther and farther from Goddess, a pain in his heart started growing. He held his chest, his heart felt like it was on fire.
Suddenly, the devil's voice was heard again. "You cannot go apart from the Centaur. After that b***h bonded with your soul, killed my body and removed the Black Heart of Ra, she is now a part of you. If you continue this, either you will die or she will. The Black Heart has stayed in your body long enough to infect you. Basically, you are either heartless, or now carrying the actual Black Heart of Ra. The one pulled out from you was your cursed human heart. Let us see if you can learn to control this gift no matter how many times people want to take it away from you." The devil laughed and the voice faded.
A few seconds later, Nick freed himself from Dark's grasp and stood there. He was on fire, black fire. His voice changed as well, as if similar to the devil's own. "You shall not keep me away from her.. Try it one more time and you're as good as dead fool.." Thunder cracked and Nick's body suddenly got covered in ancient demonic markings. A red magic circle started spinning beneath his feet. With a grin on his face, he glared at Dark with his left eye slowly turning into the devil's eye again. He punched the ground with extreme force and dissappeared in a cloud of dust.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:08 pm
it hurt her in a bad way to see her friend cry, she know the pain she must feel for the boy she cared so much for, "my lady Goddess, do not be discourage he must learn to use his power before you can be together again, as a skilled warrior yourself you know how much of a drain it can be to be bonded with someone who has no control over themselves, allow Dark to teach him the skills he needs, not just for him but for you as well. you are now bonded to someone who knows not how to control their inner beast, and if he doesn't learn it now he will consume you both with his darkness." touching the Goddess heart, she sent a healing balm to her; it would not stop the pain she felt but it would make it more bearable."he is in good hands as long a he says in the shadow realm with Dark no matter how far he goes neither of you will ever die"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:14 pm
User ImageNick was walking towards the mansion. He was tired after exerting too much power in leaving the Shadow Realm. He hasnt fully recovered yet but he didnt care. He thought of Goddess being in pain. He wanted to be with her again. "W-wait for me.. " he muttered as he limped his way across the city streets miles away from the mansion.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:24 pm
laughing deeply within himself, Dark shouted out to the kid,"try as you might boy, but your in my world now and there is no escape unless i allow it", locating him, Dark stepped out of the shadows and spoke, "you are here until you can learn to control that demon within you. the Goddess never destroyed it as you may have thought;she simply gave you an upper hand with him now, you will no longer be that weak little scared boy now that you have found your courage to face him, but it is apart of who you are, except that and you may get out of here sooner than you think.
you now have two lives to worry about, yours and that of the centaur who choose to boned with you, it is a rare and precious thing to find your mate, don't let her sacrifice be in vain, allow me to teach you what you need to know now in life and i can promise you'll never be helpless to those who threaten to harm you or her", with that he materialized two staffs of light and smoke. "these will be the tool we use to teach you balance in your self"

this was the last thing Dark thought he would be doing here, but for the centaur he would teach the boy all he needed to know, or kill him now and save Mega the pain of doing it later.......  

Phantom Touch

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:38 pm
User ImageNick stopped for a moment to think. "Can you really help me control this God-Forsaken gift?" he said not looking at Dark.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:57 pm
*HETUKIRI BURST OUT INTO LAUGHTER AS A BUNNY HOPPED OUT OF THE SMOKE* *IT HAD RED EYES WITH SNOW WHITE FUR,it looks kinda cute"Hetukiri tought to her self* *

*but before she could go more indepts with her tought, the demon bunny transformed into a ominous phantom like demon* *it now stood 9 feet tall, it had glowing red eyes, its body now was pitch black, with claws 3 feet long, and fangs that stook out of its mouth...* "OH $#@&!!!!" *Hetukiri said as her reaction being that she had never seen a demon like this before*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:00 pm
Looking at the young man, Dark let now doubt show in his eyes,"trust me kid, if i thought for one minute that i couldn't help you, i would have never allowed you to get some close to Mega or the centaur in the first place," holding out the two staffs for him to see,"now lets stop flexing our muscles and get to work. first thing first choose a staff and tell me your name, I'm getting tired of calling you *the kid*"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:51 pm
*Goddess knew what Chief said was true, but her heart still hurt her from being away from Nick. She walked a little wats from Chief and sat down. She needed to think. She tried ashard as she could to think only of the task at hand, but she kept thinking of Nick. Goddess pinched her arm hard, to bring her mind back to the fight she must enter. Finally,she was ready* "I'll be OK, Chief. Let's go kick these sorry sons of Saten right back into the bowles of Hell from wence they came!!!" *she said, ending with an old Centaur battle cry*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:38 pm
User Image"Fine.." Nick said as he faced Dark reverting back to his normal human form. "What's with the staves? What makes the other different? And why do I need to choose?" he asked before making any moves.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:45 pm
*Hearing Nick's voice inside her head, Goddess knows that he needs her help. She also knows that she cannot help him with this test. Goddess knows that she can only protect him for so long. Soon, Nick ill have to learn how to use his hidden powers on his own*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:54 am
sticking both staves into the ground a foot apart and in front of the boy," simple, i said you needed to find balance with that beast you share a body with. learning to control both halves of you and make them whole.", "the white staff represents your light, the half of you that you control now as yourself, this will be your inner strength," motioning to the other staff,"this will be your greatest challenge, the black staff represents the darkness in you, the part that controls your beast. each are a different side of you, to pass the task you must learn to master them both"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:54 am
'' What was that !! '' I could hear something breathing hard and loud. And it didn't sound normal at all. Was it the thing looking at me a while ago while i was cleaning the stable ? I can't remember since i couldn't what it actually was. Who cares anyways, i just wanna know what i am hearing this time. So there i went outside walking towards the noise, seeing hetukiri stand there just looking at something from wich i believe it wasn't normal. It was huge and black and i didn't know what to do. Was the best thing to help ? Or maybe just leave everyone on their own ? ... The last one was pretty tempting since it sounds like the best option for me. But you know, doing nothing never brought me anywhere. Besides it couldn't get any worse if i helped right ? ... So as i grabbed my whip i walked towards hetukiri asking if i could aid her in battle. Somewhere hoping she would say '' no, i'm on this one thank you ''
... all there was left now was hope for something nice to happen for a change  

TwilightOfTime

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:40 am
User Image"Master.. both sides.." he muttered out, looking at the staves. I obviously cant control both. He held both staves and looked at Dark. "So what do I have to do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:04 am
*Seeing a lizard like demon appear behing Chief, Goddess grabs a hammer from one of her belt pouches. The hammer grows into a giant mallet* "Time to make demon pancakes!!!!" *Goddess yells, squishing the demon flat, killing it with the hammer*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:16 pm
"mediate and concentrate kid", with that the scenery changed from the mansion to a rocky desert terrain. "this is the Ale of Batu, and its were you'll be training for now." taking the black staff, Dark pushed off the ground and landed ten feet away on a cliff. looking down at Nick he shouted across the room," knowing your enemy is the first step to defeating one's enemy; and right now that enemy is you, so until you can master your white staff, the black one stays with me." setting cross legged onto the ground, he instructed the him to do the same. "meditate within yourself, found out who you really are and want you want out of life"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games