Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Non-Forgiving Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:54 am
"None what so ever," the sorcerer said. "I want you to go to her and stay by her side while I talk to Nicole-Ann here. That is the only purpose of the diary," he explained. "If you wish not to leave then I shall have the bugs devour her." I glared at him.

"That's really low, mister. Using others weakness against them," I said. He turned to me and smiled sadly.

"If it must be done in order to talk to you than it shall be done so," he said sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:01 am
" stressed I have no choice to protect Kristi..." Julie do what Sorcerer ask her to do  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:05 am
"Stay with her please," he said, "else something horrible should happen." And he let Julie go to Kristi.

"I shall allow you sight but not sound of us," he said and he turned to me.

"Wait, I want to be able to talk to her," I said and he sighed. "Very well, Nicole-Ann. I can never go against your wishes when you are determined," he said and he ensured that I can communicate with Julie. I tested it.

"Julie, can you hear me? Is Kristi okay?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:15 am
"She....She is the fake Kristi... HE MADE THIS ALL OUT!!! I can't get out of here... He trapped me!" Julie said to Nick  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:25 am
"Good, now stay there and just listen to Nicola-Ann. I'm sure that she will relay you everything," he said cruelly to Julie who could still hear him till he banished the connection. "Nicole-Ann, please follow me," he said but I didn't budge.

"No. Let her go," I said forcefully. He sighed.

"That I cannot do. Not until you have known yourself once again and join me in the forest willingly," he said.

"No! Let her go and let me out of this book!" I shouted. "I do not want to go into the forest, ever!" I shouted and suddenly I heard Julie scream.

"Julie! What's wrong?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:18 pm
Julie cannot hear Nick . The sorcerer banish the connection.

"L-Let me go!!" Julie was taken by some soldiers...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:32 pm
"What did you do to Julie?! Let me see her!" I demanded. He smiled sadly.

"No, you must listen to me first before I let you go," he said and I screamed in rage.

"Like hell I would!" And I punched him and ran through the door that had repulsed me in the first place.

"Julie! Where are you?!" My shout shook the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:35 pm
"N-Nick! I'am take.....nnnn" Julie screamed and slowly her words were dissapearing  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:02 pm
"Julie! Julie!" I shouted in panic.

"It's no use Nicole-Ann. If you listen to me then I shall free her," he said.

"As if!" I spat at him. He closed his eyes.

"Nicole-Ann, if you agree to stay with me here than I shall tell you how to free the souls in the forest. What else, all those who died will be given life anew, including Julie," he suddenly said catching me off guard by the preposition.

"W-what?" I was shocked.

"W-why do you want me here? I don't even know you," I said.

"Yet, you don't know me yet but actually you knew me forever. I sent you in an everlasting sleep till someone awoken you and your time continued again," he said and I was speechless.

"What the hell are you bullshitting about? My mother gave birth to me and raised me up from I was a baby!" I bellowed but the idea was not absurd to my mind. The memory of my childhood was not absolutely clear and his story kinda add up.

"I will tell more if you stay here, with me. And I will free the enchantment on the forest and all that died shall live. Please, stay," he pleaded. I was confused. The sorcerer did seem young but he was still ages.

I was lost for words.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:29 am
Julie was trapped in the deep prison...

"N-Nick...Even we don't have connection i know you will hear me...Listen up carefully...All he need's from you , is Domination for him...Don't fall on his tricks....But...You can trick him...To trick him you need just to agree to his words...But don't believe them....And if he says something worse to you...Just disagree" Julie said to Nick...And she hear it all  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:14 pm
I groaned. Then my cloak shuddered and I remembered that I still wore the cute bunny. It suddenly swelled and engulfed me in a furry ball.

"Kyuu!" It said in a fury and it bumped away.

"Hey! We have to save Julie!" I shouted from inside.

'Will do,' a voice said in my head.

"Huh?"

'Its me, we'll save Julie now,' the cute voice said and I fell silent.

"STOP THEM!" The sorcerer's voice rang.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:26 pm
Some Rainchan's Jumped out of the window as the glass was broken....

Rainchan's Roar very strongly to try to protect Nick...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:49 pm
Chinton bounded through the hall as Rainchan's roar was heard throughout the whole castle.

"You wretched animal! I created you and so I can destroy you!" The sorcerer shouted. I was shocked.

"No! You will not kill him!" I screamed from inside of Chinton. In a flash, Rainchan was with me in Chinton.

'Great call, mistress,' Chinton said in my head.

"What?"

'You just called him back. Now we just need to get Madame Julie back. Oh, there she is,' Chinton said cutely and it stopped.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:52 pm
Bunch of Rainchan's blocked the way

Julie was alone...

"N-Nick...Are you alright?" She said to herself and when she saw Chinton....

'Chii!" Julie said a shortcut of Name Chinton  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:14 pm
Chinton opened a hole for me and I saw Julie being held my guards.

"Rainchan! get them!" i said and the beast jumped out and began to fight its kin. Them distracted, Chinto jumped and squished the guards.

"Get in," I said to both Julie and Raichan. "Up we go, Chii," I said but we heard a booming voice.

"Castle of rock, ground of earth! Hear my command and seal every hole and door known from outsiders and insiders!"

"Crap. That guy is very annoying," I cursed.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games