Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
~~~ヾ(^∇^) EDIT ME!!! NAO. ヾ(´・ω・`) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enjoying the images?
  yes
  no
  IDK, Takes a peek at all the photos
View Results

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:56 am
That's understandable. Rock is a hard genre to break down, well for me it is because I don't know all the subcatergories for it. I know I like some rock, but not all rock. I can get into d&b cause that sounds good as well. Classical, I've never really given it a chance, unless I was hearing a sample on a song, such as "Bittersweet Symphony".  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:22 am
I'm not even sure "classical" is the right term, but it's all I can think of. While I do mean actual classical artists like Beethoven and Mozart, I also mean modern music written and played with piano, stringed instruments, and/or a full orchestra {such as some of Kajiura Yuki]'s music}

I don't listen to as much classical as I do "rock" and d&b, but I certainly have a great appreciation for it when I do hear it.

edited

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:23 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Icy Reign
Eileen50
Nei1

Are all excremental leavings from a bovine stud!!!!

was edited

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:27 pm
emo Nei is a big meanie head emo  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:45 pm
UGH! One more freaking day and my shift is over! Been singing this all day, it's stuck like chuck right now:

Like an open book  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:48 pm
stuck like chuck? Never heard that before...  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:51 pm
TES! whee Hello friend! xd Yeah, don't ask me if I remember where and when I picked that phrase up, but I've been using it for years. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:08 pm
That reminds me of how when someone is being moody, sometimes I say "Who pissed in your Post Toasties?".... almost no one knows what I'm talking about, usually. I got it from my mum...  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:13 pm
LOL! That's funny. I got one somewhat similar to that, well, a phrase used they yours is, but it's way vulgar and I got it from my dad. I actually learned how to curse, properly if there is such a thing! xd , from him. I'm not as bad as I used to be, you know, when you're young, think you're grown and know everything. Only time that side comes out, is when I've just completely had it up to here*waving hand over head*. stressed I'm doing it again! Anyway, like I said, that's funny and you're right, never heard of it...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:20 pm
Apparently the more common, and slightly less vulgar phrase is "Who peed in your Cheerios?", which I have heard people say before, but I tend to end up saying what my mum said. Apparently Post Toasties were like Cheerios... only made my Post instead of General Mills.

Similarly, I used to curse more when I was younger... especially when I was into Insane Clown Posse for a while *cough* stare These days I think it's hilarious when I see 13-15-year-old kids on the forums cursing like sailors and claiming that they are "way mature for their age" rolleyes

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:26 pm
LMAO! Now, I've heard of Post Toasties, but the phrase, who pissed/peed in them is new to me. Yeah, it's even worse here. Five year olds cursing better than adults.... stare Makes my head hurt and lone for better days at times. Insane Clown Posse huh? Sounds familiar, I'll have to look them up and hear some of their music to see if I'm right.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:33 pm
I'm actually kind of embarrassed that I used to be so into them. Their lyrics are so lewd.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:48 pm
Okay, just checked them out...and I'm at a loss. I've never heard of them as far as I know, but it's not the music that's confusing me. Once I listen to a few more songs, I'll know if they're really as good as I think they may be. The confusion is the comments on the group. Now, why are you embarrassed of the fact that you used to be into them?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:05 am
As I said, their lyrics are really lewd. I'm quite a different person now than I was then... while some things have remained the same, there are a lot of things that have changed drastically {once upon a time, I would have fit right in at the MW bar}.

Some people have not heard of ICP because they haven't ever really been mainstream enough to be played on the radio or anything, plus most of their songs have content so vulgar, most stations would probably refuse to play them, so it wouldn't surprise me if you actually haven't heard them before or have heard them in name only.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:15 am
Well, we do have radio stations that play music, vulgar and all, so I won't say they didn't get any play down here, I just haven't heard them on the radio before and I stopped watching videos(BET< MTV< VHI and so forth) years ago. Got tired of seeing the same thing in every video-naked chics, stacks of money, cars, clothes, and flogging. So, you used to be a bad boy once upon a time, eh?*snickers* I don't believe I could ever picture that about you. Not our dear sweet TES. I won't hear of it!

LOL I know everyone changes with age, be it for the better or worse. I think I'm still the same, but older and a little more wiser. Where and how I was raised is encoded in me, but I knew then and know now that I wanted better, and I have better. I'm still the same girl from around the 'hood, but I don't use that as an excuse to do the dumb and ignorant things like the people who grew up like me do.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games