Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - Chapter 2: The Ashen Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:49 am
As he noticed Cain, he began to sheath his blade when the Kenku threw himself at the Warlord, wrapping his feather arms around Grashuk. He returned his weapon to its scabbard around Cain, and looked over the Avenger's head toward Daelos.

"We got separated when the Kruthiks chased us. Apparently you and the spell-casters didn't follow the straight forward path, like Hars and I did. Of course, I did hear some rocks crashing somewhere behind us so it's possible that the route was blocked after we took it. I suppose that means we should start looking for Gerash and Pelloth then?"

Almost as an afterthought, Grashuk looked at the top of Cain's head. "And if I could convince you to release me from your grip?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:15 pm
"Safety in numbers, I like it. Where did you come from so we can make a point not to go there?" Hars casts about in the darkness for exits and threats.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:19 pm
Gerash makes his threat as one of the remaining kobolds gets 'all cut up'. A fleck of blood splats onto Gerash's face as he speaks, the now dead kobold had thrashed around briefly. The other two looked frightened and made yapping noises as their companion died, but the threat of the Wizard obviously wasn't great enough; perhaps they have a master that is even scarier than you? As you stand there waiting for an answer, they make a pathetic attempt to escape, turning to the door and opening it, and beginning to run down the corridor behind it. (Feel free to kill them automatically if you wish).

Daelos is leaning against the wall arms folded as he speaks, "As much as this touching scene warms my heart, perhaps we should get a move on? We came from behind this door," he nods his head at the open door next to him, "there's nothing down there. I say we go through one of these three corridors, they all seem the same so pick one and we shall move." Hars only sees three long dark corridors, one each on the north, east, and west faces of the room. There is also an open door in the south wall, next to Daelos.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:32 pm
Feeling left out, with his kill count outweighed by the dead man, so he moved forward and took out the remaining kobolds, them gripping their heads in pain and horror. As he soaked in the darkness of their deaths, he thought only of his dark deity. His grim task finished, he set about searching the room for any useful information.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:22 pm
"I hate kobolds," Gerash remarks as Pelloth downed the retreating creatures in a moderately less showy manner than the wizard. He let Pelloth poke around the bunks and dead body, doubting there was anything of interest before he spoke again. "I suppose finding out where they were so eager to run off to is as good an idea as any," he suggests, gesturing for the warlock to lead.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:05 pm
While he was still searching, Pelloth replied to the Wizard. "Agreed, but it doesn't hurt to look through this room for anything." As he was speaking, it occured to him that he should check the fallen human as well.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:08 am
Pelloth dispatched the remaining kobolds with ease before searching the room. He found nothing of interest, it was littered with bits and pieces that the reptilian creatures must have collected; clay mugs, tattered books of no relevance, a few shiny things such as a fork, and many rat tails, all of these are cluttered about under beds, in beds and everywhere. The soldier from Valleta only seems to have a broken sword on him; on closer inspection, the longsword seems to have been eaten away by some form of acid, and then a powerful blow would have snapped the weakened blade. Nothing else of interest exists in the room.

Grashuk, Hars and Cain...left, right or straight forward?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:14 am
"I say we start at the left and make our way around. If we come to a dead end, we can make our way back here and try the next one."

Without waiting for anyone to agree or argue with him, Grashuk would try to push Cain off of him, and head down the indicated hallway.

Quote:
Athletics to Escape Grab! +13=15

iDragow

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:35 pm
Finding nothing, but not disappointed, Pelloth would simple leave through the door the kobolds attempted to flee through.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:35 am
Grashuk managed to haul the Kenku off of him, Cain was upset. The Bugbear then made his way down the left hand corridor, assuming people would follow him. Daelos did at least, (do Cain and Hars?). The corridor Grashuk walked down was very dark, no torches adorned the walls, but you can make your way easy enough. It isn't long before you, Grashuk and anyone with him, can hear the sounds of a battle. Steel on steel, war cries in common, and some angry yapping in a language none of you understand. The only way on is straight into that battle, which you can now just see since the room it is happening in is dimly lit. It appears to be humans and... kobolds?

Pelloth heads down the corridor, stepping on the kobolds' bodies as he does so. (Does Gerash go with him?) A few minutes down the corridor, Pelloth encounters a passageway heading to the left, as well as the corridor he is currently in continuing forward.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:26 pm
Since it was Gerash's idea to follow the kobolds, he is not far behind the drow. when they notice the branch in the path he holds his glowing orb toward the branch and tries to see any obvious sign of whether the kobolds would've been retreating toward it or the path ahead.

((21 perception to see...anything))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:01 pm
Slightly disappointed by Grashuk's ease of shacking him off, Cain decided to instead play with his new friend as he followed them down the hallway.  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:37 am
Gerash can't see, but he can hear something down the corridor that goes straight on. You hear lots of yapping, more kobolds talking in draconic. The corridor is too dark for you to make anything out with your eyes, but as Pelloth looks down it, he can see a wooden door slightly ajar, which appears to be where the sounds you can hear are coming from.

Grashuk, Hars, Cain and Daelos, are you going to charge in and join the battle? If so roll initiative, either that or you can go back along the corridor, or try something else...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:27 am
"Sounds like there are more down this way. Want to see if these are less suicidal?" The necromancer turns to Pelloth, still not eager to wander the caverns in hopeso f stumbling on something interesting.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:18 pm
Pelloth would listen, bu he would use his own eyes before following blindly

Perception: 4....but he has darkvision...  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games