Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:26 pm
((darknezz who's tom o.o))

"I told the truth and you insist that I'm lying. I'm not in a good mood- actually im in a horrible mood so I'm in the mood to give anyone penalties." She started pacing. "Hmm...I think I'm gonna make ur wings look alot better." She went over and pulled out some scissors and black dye. "I'll make it 'prettier'." She then went over to him and chained his wings hard to the wall. She then took the scissors and started to cut some to make them look worn out. She then dyed it completely black. "There. Much better." She then unchained him. "You may leave. But for your sake I wouldn't say anything else until you're out of my hearing range."

((yes i know cruel right but ya evil is how I'm making her at the moment))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:34 pm
(( sorry getting confused with other rp's xD))

zack looked at his wings he then started his way to the window then turned around "i know ill get into more trouble for saying this but you didnt lie but you did at the same time its kinda weird actually" he then turned arouynd and flew to a near by lake he then dipped his wings in washing off all the black then the feathers regenerated it isnt that easy to strip a angel of his wings

(( evil pure evil razz ))  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:10 pm
Kishiko petted and fed her pet gargoyle. "There there Xen. The smelly angel is gone. You can breathe now. Cruel how his scent burns your nose." She then thought of what he said. Her anger was now fading and her feels for Ichiro were all mixed up. She then whispered, "Xen, do you think I still love him?" Xen just kept eating. Kishiko then lightly slapped him to get him to answer. Xen shrugged then nuzzled Kishiko. "Then we think alike."

Ichiro was in his dorm. The thought of Kishiko, the image of her, every moment of her piled up in his mind and made him zombie-like. The next day he got up and went to all his classes like a good boy. But never hearing anything anyone said. He noticed the new teacher but the next thing he thought about was that this class was the first class he had with Kishiko.

edit (oopsie got mixed up): ((ooo pet lover shooting stars you know wut? there's a real girl in my school named Pandora mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:23 pm
The next day, classes seemed to go by slowly for Skye. "I hate this school. I wish I was still able to run around, free." She sighed. Pandora came around from behind her and meowed. "Okay okay. Head up to the attic and I'll be there in a few hours to give you your lunch."  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:31 pm
zack was at school the next day his wings still kinda hurted he didnt talk to ichiro all day thinking he would like to think alone between classes he was oing schedule work some club work and some plan work for school his agenda was full at lunch he made his way to his office kicking back and resting from his full day and what was ahead  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:51 pm
Kishiko saw that she had a class with Zack next as Angel so she quickly changed into her. She surrounded herself with a good and gentle aura and was ready to go. Then she remembered that Ichiro was also in that class. She hesitated and decided to go. She made it to class on time since she teleported and sat on her seat next to Zack. She kissed him in his cheek then noticed he was in pain. "What's wrong?" she asked innocently.

Ichiro was a complete zombie. But he did notice Angel. For some reason he always noticed Angel.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Supahbub

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:54 pm
As Chiyo walked into the school as her new job being a English teacher she accidentally dozed off and had gotten lost.

"I should stop staring off into space" Chiyo said to herself as she hit herself in the head  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:00 pm
Ichiro got a pass to go to the bathroom. He then saw an adult lost. "Hello miss do you need help?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:16 pm
"hey angel hows it goin-" just then as angel kissed his cheek zack's eyes widened then he looked over at her with a sort of cold stare and then quickly said "nothing excuse me i have to go to the bathroom" he quickly got there and saw ichiro and a teacher  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:29 pm
Kishiko shivered. Does he know? Aww shoot. I even put a good aura around me.

Ichiro saw Zack. "Hey Zack. How's it going?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:36 pm
zack looked at ichiro he was shivering "ichiro huhuhuhuh kishiko huhuhuhuh angel huhuhuhuh same person FREAKING OUT!" zack then felt the cheek she kissed him on and started rubbing it hard

User Image  
Rococonut rolled 12 10-sided dice: 3, 9, 6, 3, 3, 6, 7, 3, 1, 7, 4, 1 Total: 53 (12-120)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:42 pm
Ichiro's eyes widened. "Oh...my...gosh...." His jaw dropped. He had no words to say.

Kishiko left the school as soon as Zack left when the teacher wasn't looking. Well...atleast I did some damage. She thought of the virus she planted in the main chibi cupcakes computer. And other stuff she has done.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:47 pm
zack then stopped rubbing his face calming down "if you didnt have a reason to hate her before there ya go GAHH!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:53 pm
Ichiro no longer felt guilty of yelling at Kishiko. She really is evil. "Ok im no longer a zombie anymore. I want to confront her RIGHT NOW. And yes I'm positive now that I want to join you guys. I don't care if I hafta be her enemy I AM her enemy now."

Kishiko left a note for Zack saying "you're gullible and i hate you. i know that ichiro will hate me after you tell him it was me. does it really matter anymore? if he doesn't accept me for who i am y should i care. and by the way, tell him that one day i will do something to him. especially if he wants to join u and ur idiotic club. ~Kishiko P.S. i've left a surprise for you <3"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:00 pm
one of zack's informants found him and gave him the note then slowly passed it to ichiro "just know the consiquences" he then told the informant to check the main computers and search for any traps  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games