Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:40 pm
Kroenig
Caldwell's smile continues.

"Of course. Same Brago as I have known. But is now the most appropriate time? With the... ah... untimely death of the Prince, should not more important things be tended to? Unless, of course, this is important and must be observed..."

"Like I care about a weak prince who couldnt even defend himself. The only reasons I ever talked to him was so I could see Nikes hot body."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"What?! Dude, I just crawled out of a dumpster after getting some sleep and then this chick ran into me, so there isn't anything going on between us, unless you're psycho and have a envy issue." Leon said and shook his head. "And this is why I don't hang out with people, that and I smell like crap." He raised an eyebrow as the two started talking about a prince, and Leon could careless about royalty.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:41 pm
Soli grabbed the book and looked through the pages and found what she was looking for a page of the book had the picture and description of Caldwell."What is this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:42 pm
The vampire's smile becomes wider.

"Same old Brago. And no, he wasn't defenseless... one could say he was a rather tough old man. Especially his neck. Now, I must be going. More interviews to conduct, you see."

He begins to walk down the street, away from the trio.  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:42 pm
Soli turned to Leon,"No you don't smell like crap you smell fine to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:45 pm
"Soli, your heart was always too big. Anyways, back to my question from before" He walked up to her. "When will you give me a chance to prove my manhood to you?"  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:46 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon looked at Soli and shook his head. "Lady, I haven't had a bath since I was five, I'm sure I smell like crap." He said and whined a bit as he began scratching at his chest again. "I swear, I'm going to find these fleas and take a lighter to them." He said with annoyance. He glanced to Brago and rolled his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:50 pm
"Never don't you remember you said you weren't a man at all but a demon and besides I can smell Hana all over you."Soli smiled and then moved back.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:51 pm
inkheart-21-death
"Never don't you remember you said you weren't a man at all but a demon and besides I can smell Hana all over you."Soli smiled and then moved back.

"I am a demon with pride and your comment hurt it. Hana? what does she have to do with it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:01 pm
Caldwell fades into shadows.

He emerges near Nike, and walks to her. He waits for her to notice him before speaking; he chooses to be polite. Always.  

Kroenig

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:04 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon soon plopped himself onto the pavement and let his tail thud against the ground and watched the streets, wanting to chase after some cars that passed by.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:13 pm
'You did it with her I can smell that clearly."Soli grabbed Leon and started pushing him towards her home.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:17 pm
"She lost a bet. Why is it a big deal? Most people have sex with a multiple ammount of others in their lifetime. Do you wish for me not to see her? I wanted to start an honest to god relationship with you Soli." he said with sincerity.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:22 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon didn't refuse again Soli and started walking in the direction she was pushing him in. Hearing the demonkin Brago speak, Leon began to wonder what the hell was wrong with society. Betting sex? That made as much sense as putting pickles in peanut butter, which wasn't ver tasty by the way.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:22 pm
"Why me?" She asked him turning around but still pushing Leon.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games