Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:05 pm
looking at the hole "this is a heartless but not mine ...." pulls out a book " today seeing nobodies of new bread, an ally keyblade, and heartless attack of other origin .... idea of new heartless 17" looking at the hole "this is a nobody doing ... that leader of them ... in need data on him... so i will follow" as he follow into the hole that lead to a masion "NOBODIES"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:08 pm
She sighed what a nuisance. Scarlet sat back down by the table and waited to see what was going to happen next. She still gripped the hilt of her blade.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:13 pm
June stepped cautiously up the grand staircase in the manor. her head stayed relatively foreward, but her eyes darted around, looking for anything suspicious.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:13 pm
"This is way to many nobodies .... if i try and summon an equal amount of heartless it might take to long .... but one heartless" opens his book " yes you my creation .. i use you if dont mine .... SKILL summoning heartless...
GUARD ARMOR" a boss level heartless

"ugh .... try and defeat as many as you can my creation.... ugh ha" as he start to sit down "that took a little to much"

User Image  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:17 pm
Scarlet sensed a strong presence. She got up and walked out the door passing the two that where by the doorway. She now held the hilt of her sword tightly as she walked slowly in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:21 pm
June reached the top of the stairs, turning around and seeing out the large front window the huge heartless that appeared and attacked the dusks. suprised, she watched, noticing Riftcreator in the corner, somewhat bent over as if he had the wind knocked out of him. she kept walking down the hallway, knowing he'd be fine.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:26 pm
"My ... Heartless dont let up on these mistake of creation show your the better of the 2" as Guard Armor raise his arm smashing into the ground at the nobodies ".... ha uhg ... it been to long since i had to do this, but these nobdies are hiding something inside ... and if i must i will destroy them all" laughing said Riftcreator  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:27 pm
She looked out the large window and saw the huge heartless. Scarlet narrowed her eyes and continued to walk down the stairs.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:46 pm
June entered a large, white room. it was almost completely empty other than a table and one other door. she stepped through the room, her footsteps making the only echoing noise.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:54 pm
Scarlet walked out and stood on the inside of the gate and looked up at the heartless that was on the other side. She looked down at the man who had summoned it, "What do you wnat?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:58 pm
the heartless turn towards the gate, and so did Riftcreator laughing " haha, i belive i want all of your heads nobodies ... but before i have my creation go straight for you, tell me what are you plaining" said Riftcreator  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:02 pm
June walked up to the almost reflective prealy wall. she laid her hand on it gently. The wall split, opening up to a long hallway with the same atmosphere as the one she was in. hesitantly, she stepped in. the door closed behind her. She ran to the wall and knocked on it loudly, hoping to reopen it to no avail. giving up, she continued down the long hallway carefully, seeing glass-like spheres on one side, then her reflection on the blank wall on the other.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:02 pm
"Well i don't know what we're planning since all of you keep interupting us, and even if i did what would make you think i would tell you." Scarlet grinned as she pulled out her sword pointing it toward the heartless but kept her eyes on the other heartless who summoned the big one.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:06 pm
Guard Armor looking as if he is laughing "I know my creation it is funny ... a nobody vs us 2 ..... i have to say i like your ambession but do you belive I am every alone my dear" laughing said Riftcreator as he walk forwards to the gate  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:11 pm
"Now who ever said it was 2 against 1?" Scarlet grinned and summoned a bunch of high-ranking Dancers. She stood there in a defensive stance around her summoned nobodies.
User Image  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games