Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:49 pm
*hears the door begin to open and turns to see Lady Leko*
Ah! Vendui' jallil~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:51 pm
*sees Vixtul and a wave of relief washes over her*
Oh Vixtul, how is she?
*walk up and hugs him and see's Black in a chair with her peripheral vision and feels even more relief - still has an uneasy feeling about this nurse*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:53 pm
-smiles at the dark elf- I never caught your name, yes? I do apologize. I introduced myself, yes? Shanocka Ohm, at your service, yes?

The clinic opening was very recent, yes? I do not imagine, like you said, yes, that the fine doctor -pats Black's shoulders- had much time to worry with security, yes? He might not have even thought about it he being a vampire himself, yes?

-sees Leko peek into the door- Lady, yes? Welcome again, yes? Come to check on your friend again, yes? -strokes the fabric of the blanket on his shoulders-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:59 pm

((Dame now I get the new look! I was so confused rofl I haven't read back enough to know whats all happening in here))

iggies

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

*feels blood boil at this nurse now "stoking" Black's blanket*
Yes... stressed
I have...how is she?

*keeps an eye on how this nurse is "very close" to Black* stare  
*returns Lady Leko's hug and looks over at Icy*
She is fine. I had spoken to Black just moments ago and he said she should be well enough to leave within the next couple of tangin.

*scratches his chin and smiles nervously at Shanocka*
Gi ussta~ How rude of me. Xas, you did introduce yourself earlier, jhal I did not introduce myself.

*holds out his hand to her*
I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough.

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:04 pm
*feels complete hatred for this nurse - for the fact that she had been separated from Black for 2 days after she had decided to depend on him and now that he is back he is asleep and this NURSE is acting very suspicious with him....*
So miss Shanocka Ohm...
I will just call you nocka... evil
how is it that you came to learn of a position here?

*begins to "position" herself closer to Black*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:07 pm
Oh the patient is fine, yes! I am so happy, yes! -smiles at them both- -nods at Ryzan introduces himself then places the scalpel on the bedside tray in order to shake his hand-

-gives a firm handshake, harder than one would think from a girl of her size, her hand is cool to the touch, even through the gloves- Lovely to meet you, yes?

Lady, would you like a moment alone with your friend, yes? Dear elf, you too, yes?

-strokes the blanket one last time before picking up the scalpel and stepping away, turns to look over her shoulder- Oh, lady! How rude of me, yes? I never did ask your name, yes? Oh, Sha will be fine, yes? The job? The temp agency sent me over, yes?

((Yes iggies! Sorry, I must have missed you asking about the change! Perhaps I should give Shanocka a different colour since you write in purple... sweatdrop Sorry roomie dear!

ACK! EDITED!))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:15 pm
*leko just lets out a very deep growl*
Lady Leko is fine....
*mutters to herself*
and it WAS rude of you...
*speaks normally again*
Sha then... I was unaware Black contacted a temporary agency... some time alone would be best evil  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:30 pm
*is a bit surprised by Shanocka's handshake and logs the oddities of it with the vampire comment she made, as well as noting how unecessary and dangerous it is for her to be carrying such a sharp object with her at all times, unsheathed or otherwise concealed and protected*

You would like me to leave as well, jallil?

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:33 pm
-seems unaffected by Leko's growl, it's quite as if she didn't even hear it- Of course, Lady Leko, yes. I shall step out for a moment, yes? If you should need anything don't hesitate to cry, yes? -nods to them both- Ryzan, wonderful to meet you too, yes? -looks to Icy for a second, then to Black, nods and steps out the door, closing it softly behind her-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:33 pm
*looks at Vixtul very seriously*
Actually I'd very much feel better if you stayed....
I'm not planning on leaving at all... not till this one wakes up
evil
*glances at Black*
I had a bad dream Vixtul... it is bad when I dream...

((cry Dame?... I rather like you as this character rofl ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:42 pm
*feeling a little uneasy at Lady Leko's tone, he decides to try to brighten the mood a bit*
I had the mzilst bronretla dream~ 4laugh I had wished upon my awakening that I had been allowed to remain as I was. *sighs*

I do not believe Black will be alert for some time. He had mentioned earlier that he had been attacked by another of his kind and arived here looking rather worn.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:45 pm
eek
what!?
What the hell do you think she is!!!??

*Freaks out*
This is horrible just horrible!!
*sits on Black*
I'M NOT LEAVING!
I will sleep here no way in HELL I'm leaving that nurse to tend to my beloveds!!! Icy is almost healed too!! gonk

*holds her head and shakes it*
first good dreams now bad ones!
no dreams! I hate them!!

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:47 pm
(( rofl I'm glad, AHAHAHAHAHAH))

-the new nurse skulks off to the back rooms and disappears-

-dame walks through the front door, the bell above it tingling as she does, it takes a moment for her eyes to adjust to the dim lighting- Uh...Hello? -glances back to the door, reading the words on it to make sure she's at the right place, pulls back her mask- Uh...Icy? -calls out then starts walking down the hall-  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games