Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:19 pm
"Sure I can tell you my adventure I had when I went to Rome for the first time," she chuckled at the thought of what had happened there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:25 pm
"Well, why not share it with everyone at the table," Nicholas cheerily as they stopped in front of a door and he pushed it open.

They entered the dining cabin and everyone had their gaze upon them.

"I present you her highness, Princess Scarlet," I presented her since there was no page to do so. I bowed and everyone rose to their feet as Scarlet walked towards her seat. A chair was set for Nicholas three persons away and he bowed as her let go of her arm. Nicholas went to his assigned seat and wait for Scarlet to say something.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:30 pm
"Well first things first, I apologize for the haste move and for making all of you worried. We shall arrive in Rome a couple days from now, and I asure you once we reach Italy the fear of the infection will no longer be with us," she smiled and sat down. She would let Nicholas ask her what exactly he wanted to know about her adventure in Rome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:35 pm
The meal started and everyone ate. By the time most of them were halfway through their meal, conversations broke and it was merry. Nicholas decided that it was time for a story.

"Well then everyone, why not we have her highness tell us of her adventure. She had gracefully told me that she had a tale to tell on her voyage to Rome," Nicholas said and the voices quietened down by a little signalling that people were indeed listening. The children were still laughing merrily.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:59 pm
"Well I was eleven when I first came to Rome and of course as you all know I was a little troublemaker," she chuckled and everyone did as well. "I was with my mother and when we arrived we were greeted in Italian of course. I didn't know a word of Italian....i was actually learning it while we were on our way to Rome. Lets just say I said somethings that were a bit inappropriate. In fact I got away from the guards and went around asking people random questions that made absolutly no sense." She continued the story and every now and then everyone laughed.

((I couldn't think of anything else lol sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:05 pm
"Eleven is an age where children makes mistakes. I seldom meet people thus I know not much. Say, how many languages are you familiar with, your highness?" Nicholas asked.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:11 pm
((in rl two hahaha lol))

"Umm let me see..." she began counting and put a finger for everyone she listed in her head. "English of course, Itallian, French, Spanish, Japanese, German..." and someothers she couldn't think of at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:16 pm
"As expected of a princess," someone commented out loud and everybody laughed. Nicholas smiled under his mask at the antics of the people around him.

"Honestly, I only speak English and Chinese but I am long out of practice. I can only speak English now," Nicholas said lightly.

((I can speak 4, but two are not that fluent))  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:25 pm
((lol awesome biggrin ))

Scarlet laughed along with everyone. She was happy that everyone was having a good time. She felt a bit sad that she had to leave home were all the infected people had to stay and die.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:39 pm
"Well, I must excuse myself," Nicholas said as he got up from his seat. He look to Scarlet. "I need my rest. Excuse me," Nicholas walked out of the room.

((sorry. g2g))  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:42 pm
((np bye))

Scarlet nodded and as he left the room some of the guest around her began asking her questions. Mostly about Rome, and how nice it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:30 pm
When the guests had started asking her questions, he finished his supper and headed out when nobody noticed him. He sat at the edge of the boat and looked up at the starry sky.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:18 am
Nicholas couldn't sleep so he opted to walk on the upper deck. To his slight surprise, he saw Ace staring at the heavens. He walked nearer silently but enough to alert Ace of his presence.

"Good evening, Ace. It's a lovely night is it not?" He said as he settled himself beside the boy. "You seemed distracted by something. Mind telling me of it?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:02 pm
"Well i hope you all enjoyed dinner. Please enjoy the rest of your evening," Scarlet stood up and left the room. She walked over to the side of the boat and looked down into the water. The cool fresh air was lovely and the sound of the water was soothing.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:20 am
"Really?" He asked. "I was just admiring the view." He replied.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games