Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:23 pm
(he got shot in the head not a heart attack LOL but ohwell ill go with it)

shrukan could fell the area around him start to fade "whats going on?" the voice came to him but this time it sounded much farther away "they are trying to bring you back. but im afraid that there efforts will be in vain" suddenly shrukan felt an odd force pulling him back towards the source of the light. he began to struggle in vain "wait stop let me go back......you cursed being whatever you are let go of me"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:46 pm
Jumpy pushed Sen back genlty. "if you would kindly let me have a go..." He reached one hand back, and gave the Elite one mighty slap in the face. "Wake Up!" "That isnt how you do it... put some back into it." Displeasure said. "That wont help either!" Cortona said, Master Cheif, on the other side of the room, was watching all of this, remembering what he could, and working hard to firgure out just exactly what happened to him.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:27 pm
suddenly shrukan's hand shot out and grabbed jumpy by the throat. he quickly sat up and snarled in his face "dont......ever......slap me....." he began to growl but just as suddenly as he had woken up his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he passed out again  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:18 pm
Jumpy, quite literally, jumped. He shivered on the spot. "Well... there's one way to wake him up for about... three seconds." He looked down. "Least I COULD wake him up!" He then sat back down. "Shrukan, every time you pass out, I'm going to slap you. and it might not be in the face." Displeasure looked at him with a mildly confussed look, but he shook his head quickly and pointed at his arm.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:02 am
shrukan was once again in the white world being dragged towards the light. he could still hear jumpies voice echoing thru the room "please......let me live long enough to kill him!............." he struggled against the invisible force but his strength was fading fast "why dont they just operate allready? im gonna die at this rate and i refuse..... to let ........that traitor ..........win!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:48 am
Sen steps forward. "If you wish to really wake him up then might I suggest pulling on his mandibles that useally works." (Mandibles= lips basicly)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:30 pm
Jumpy jumped up and did exactly what Sen told him. "WAKE UP DAMN YOU!!!" He then stopped and was quite visibly moved by the Medunits in the room, which started taking the bullet out of the Elites head. ".... Sen... Save me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:32 pm
after about half an hour of work the med unit had completed the operation and shrukan regained conciousness "i am alive......good" he stood up and drew his plasma sword and made his way for jumpy "im gonna slice the flesh off your bones!!!"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:42 pm
"Hey if he didn't do that you wouldn't be awake besides he got Cortana back so let's give him some credit."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:18 pm
shrukan put his sword away "fine....." he then smashed jumpy over the head so hard that he was knocked back several feet  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:01 pm
one of the med units that scanned for wounds tried to scan his head, but he stopped it short by accidently breaking it with an off-handed slap. "ow... Deserved that... Anywho... Shrukan. Sorry I did that, but do you know where I could find a Beam rifle... and maybe another Energy Sword...?" He asked, shaking his head, clearing his vision from the stars dancing across it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:47 am
"Well then now that we are all in the land of the living shall we plan our next move?"  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:27 pm
shrukan growled at jumpy "like id do anything to put a weapon in your hand" he shook his head and turned his attention to sen "yes that traitor must pay for this!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:12 pm
Jumpy sighed, considering taking Displeasure with him to a map to find an armory, but Sens talk of the next plan made him want to stay. "Sen... I'm gonna go find the armory. I'll be in radio." He popped his helmet back on and headed for a map of the ship, letting displeasure highlight a rout for him and he started on his way.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:27 pm
Sen calls after Jumpy. "Bring back some of those new needler grenades when you come back."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games