Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:02 pm
"Why are you healing me? Heal yourself!" I said with tears still cascading down my cheeks. I looked around and saw that he poachers had retreated for the time being. I looked around in hope of finding help. I saw no one.

"Suki, are we far from the village? We have to go back," I said through my sobs. I saw the blade once again and took it. A sheath was situated not far off and after a quick cleaning I sheathed the sword and slung it across my shoulders.

"They're gonna come back soon. For now, we have to get you back too," I said and I had Scarlet in my arms again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:05 pm
"I'm sure i'll be fine this time don't worry," Scarlet chuckled and held in her urge to cough. "Well the good thing is, is that the poachers retreated..." scarlet really tried to lighten the mood and insure Nick that she would be ok.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:09 pm
"We are still getting you proper treatment," I said near sternly then I averted the prior subject. "I wonder where Oliver went? I thought he was a jiu-jiutsu master. He should be able to fight too," I grumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:12 pm
"Ok i understand," she looked up at Nick and smiled.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:15 pm
Half way to the village, I suddenly stumbled and Scarlet fell with me. I was shocked. Suddenly I felt weak and I couldn't move.

I told you not to react harshly...

I growled. "What are you doing Forest Guardian? Let me move," I said.

Nope...not until you calm down...Scarlet, are you alright? Do you need us to replenish your strength?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:19 pm
Scarlet blushed but then focused her attention on the guardian, "Now that would be great." She then felt her wound heal and her energy back. She looked at Nick, "The forest guardian is right you know...you have to calm down....its ok now." She was worried but smiled anyways.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:25 pm
I grumbled unintelligently under my breath and sighed.

"Fine. So how long exactly are you going to keep me immobile?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

Hmm...till you become your bubbly self again. You're way too grumpy now. As a punishment, you will not join the next fight...

"Why not?! I was just trying to help and who gave you the right to order me around? You're not my mother," I pouted.

I don't fit the role...but someone has to do it right? If not you would not stop. Lucky Scarlet was there to stop you...

I grumbled again and my face was pink.

My, my...what rosy cheeks you have..

The voice actually giggled. "Shut up."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:32 pm
Scarlet laid there not exactly knowing what to do. She was still on the ground with Nick on her. She turned her face away not wanting them to see her blushing.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:34 pm
"Are your wound gone? Is it healed?" I asked with worry lacing my tone heavily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:36 pm
"Yep nice and healed," Scarlet smiled and looked at him still blushing but less visible. "So are you calm now?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:40 pm
"I dunno. What does the Forest Guardian think?" I raised an eyebrow.

Nope...not yet! He has to stay even longer to convince us...hahaha

I really wanted to swear but thought better of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:45 pm
Scarlet said to the Forest gardian but so that the others couldn't hear, 'You know your kinda punishing me.....this is kind of an awkward moment.'  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:02 pm
You can leave if you want Scarlet...we are just restraining Nicholas...you don't have to worry about him...

I sensed the Forest Guardian sating something.

"Hey, what are talking about there? I can nearly hear you," I said.

None of your business, boy...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:05 pm
She still spoke to the forest guardian so that no one heard, 'well it's hard to do so since...oh i don't know ....since he's on top of me!'  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:07 pm
Oh...hohoho...

"H-hey, stop moving me without my permission!" I shouted and blushed yet again.

Well, you were on the lady so I had to move you. No harm done see...

Another giggle from the Forest Guardian.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games