Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:13 pm
Bree gasped as Shaun's teeth sunk into her neck, draining all the blood from her body. She stared into the trees, unseeing as he snapped her neck, the inviting blackness she had before benn so close to before enveloping her. The cause? The very person who had saved her before by killing her would be murderer. "I still love you." she whispered before her neck snapped. She was dead before she hit the ground.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:41 am
jiro was chocking under the angels grasp, when she let go he fell to the ground unconcess.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:14 pm
shaun or jiro or whoever the hell he was was going to sleep and never wake up again. when he sat up he looked around, "who am i?" he asked looking at a betifull girl sitting next to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 pm
"Dead." Nahi had been silent for a few moments, though the sky had darkened. Clouds swirled amd lightening flashed. A crack of thunder sounded just before a pelting rain began. Nahi couldn't help herself. Her powers were out of control. The ground shook and peeled open in spots. She had hated the vampire since she met him, searching for an excuse to kill the little freak. This was her excuse. The forest was ablaze now, fire at her fingertips. Nahi grabbed the little leech and snapped his neck, knowing that as a vampire it wouldn't kill him. "You did that." she said, her voice so lo it could barely be heard. She pointed at Bree's body. "You KILLED her!" her voice began to rise. "YOU KILLED MY ONLY FAMILY!" she screamed, seizing him and throwing him across the clearing, the SMACK! of his skull hitting the cave wall bringing no satisfaction. "b*****d! ******** b*****d!"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:05 am
the boy welcomed the blackness. it was on this day that shaun willos died.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:11 am
it was the crack that awoke ari from the deepest of sleep. the tree that had bonded with his body began to fall away. revieling translucitnet blue white skin. he looked down and realized that he was naked. ari sighed and said " damn, i knew the robs would decay. well, i can always find more clothes. he started to walk.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:59 pm
Nahi continued to beat the leech, long after he died. She couldn't stop. Couldn't think straight. Nothing was left of her self-control. She couldn't see straight. She only stopped when she couldn't breath anymore, panting frantically.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:24 pm
ari walked into a small dwelling and dawned some moderen clothing and looked at a croos on the table and held it in his hands. as he held it he looked into its past and saw shaun. he saw that he wanted to give it to an angel named airi. he could have sworn he knew her..... but he would have to find out.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image
Airi glowered at Nahi. The girl was out of control! Out of all of that, the jerk probably did deserved his punishment. But, because the girl lacked self-restraint, Bree's last request was all put to waste.
Now, all of Airi's efforts were for nothing.
"What the heck are you doing!?" She shrieked at the girl.
Was she stupid? Was she insane? That boy...no matter how much of a jerk he had been...he had somehow attached himself to her heart. Somehow, impossibly in the last few days, she had grown to care for Shawn Willos. Along with Nahi....but...he was the only male that she had ever allowed herself to become close to. Besides Kikoru, he had been her only male friend. And now...now...now he was dead. The only weightless and unemotional word came to mind.
Waste.
Airi felt, for the first time in God knew how long, tears coming to her eyes.
"Who the heck do you think you are to play God!? You had no right to end his life! That was not your decision!"
Airi turned on her heel and walked to the body, her back facing Nahi. She knelt to pull his head away from the tree and lay it gently on the ground.
Peace, yes, he deserved peace at least. So, she bowed her head and said a prayer over him that only an angel could pray.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:46 pm
Nahi was too out of breath to answer, which was probably a good thing for her. Her eyes still blazed. "She...was...my family." she choked out. "My...ONLY...family." He had deserved to die. She didn't care if the angel agreed. She liked the girl, but even if she wasn't really close to Bree the girl DESERVED vengance.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:27 pm
ari stepped out side to see what the comotion was about. when he found the two girls he walked close enough to them for them to hear him. "whitch one of you is the angel?" he said as he held out the cross. "i have something that he wanted to have." he said in a husky monotone voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:01 am
Nahi glared at him. "You kno the b*****d?"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:46 pm
ari looked at her. "shaun was no basterd. he was roylty to my people." he pointed at her with an accusing voice. "you killed an innocent! when the angel erraced jiros mind, she freed shaun and killed jiro. you slautered an innocent human. for this you will be cursed. his death shall rule your concensee, and you will not sleep untell the day dakness arises and combates light!" the majec he had placed on her was perment. it could not be undone.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:01 pm
Nahi glowered "It was a just cause. The leech killed my last survivng family member. What I did was justified, no matter what you say." She stood. "You wanna stand up for that? I don't have any qualms about killing you too." she turned and stalked away.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image
Airi lifted her head from her prayer. Shaun's body was now starting to fade. Suddenly, it exploded into glittering dust and blew away. His soul had been purified.
"I am the angel." She replied softly, standing.
Her hair fell around her angelic face, her blue eyes wide and sad. Shaun was put to rest, Bree was the next soul she needed to purify.
"What is your business, sir?"

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces