Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:03 pm
"Its nice to meet you Seria, and I didn't actualy see it... I guess I clawed it this time," he said looking back at the tree. "It shows either where I'm going to be near or, since I was near you and the rest of the group, where one of you will end up. And what bothers me is that I can't tell if whoever gets stuck survives..." he sighed. I've seen too many die.. he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:08 am
Tomoyo's eyes closed for a second, but she willed them open. 'I can't fall asleep.. Not now, at least..'  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keliantria

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:13 pm
"Oh. I see." Seria quietly said as she thought about what Glitch had said. And now, the more she thought about it, the more she had this strong feeling that going to Niagara Falls wasn't such a good idea.
"Are you guys sure you want to go to Niagara Falls?" she asked. "Because it's kinda a tourist attraction, so there will be lots of people...and I don't think a lot of people will be good for us..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:34 pm
"Unless they're all white coats, I don't see why we shouldn't.." Tomoyo said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:58 pm
"I think the building belongs to Itex or maybe its a School... Wait, are you heading to the Falls themself or the town near it?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:38 am
" themselves ' zelda said " and the more the better we can blend in more easily , who knows what other freakos are there , we could blend right in like new york " zelda said as she started to hum a random song  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:25 am
"I thought you could only see them on a tour, in one of those boats... i didn't know people actually lived near them," he said. Then again I barely have any memory at all... he thought, trying to remember.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:55 pm
' the maid of the mist i have always wanted wanted to go on it but , we can't overcrowing spaces " zelda said matter of factly  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:24 pm
"Royce suggests splitting up and then regrouping at the falls, what do you guys think?"Dusk asked, coming besides the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:36 pm
"It sounds like a good idea, but we need a way to keep in contact. I don't want to have a glitch(sounds like a fitting name for them) and have no way to warn the other group if its about them," he said. "Or at least have a distance that we can cover in a short time between us."  

Oh Rass 21

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:45 pm
"I know I'm new here, and I don't know if you all trust me or not, but I agree with Royce." Krystal was partial to the idea of going to a place with so many people, but it was worth a shot.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:47 pm
'I hope i'm not much of a burden to them...' Tomoyo thought while listening to them talk.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:05 pm
((I know we have a lot of new characters, but I really wanted to bring in a character I had from the old RP for this guild, so here he is.))

Name: Wright
Image: User Image
Faction: (Eraser, avion hybrid, Scientist, etc.): human/avian hybrid

Bio: Wright was born with Telekinesis. He was found by the school when he was 11 because he was seen moving something without touching it. The school found a way to catch him and knock him out. What they didn't know was that the telekinetic half of his brain was still active, which prevented them from getting a chip into him. BUT they did manage to graft avian dna into him and get a telepath to take control of his mind, turning him into a weapon. They gave enhancements to boost his powers. The one time the telepath let his guard down, Caecus made him implode. The enhancements on his powers that the school gave him have worn off now, and he has to learn to control his telekinesis on his own. He already knows about his ability to control others through physical contact.

Special Abilities: (If any) telekinesis, and the ability to control others thoughts and actions through physical contact. (In other words he can control you, or push a thought into your mind while he's touching you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:10 pm
Wright slowly flew over the flock he had been following for some time. Gently his feet touched the ground as he came up behind a girl with long white hair. "Excuse me, I don't mean to startle you, my name is Wright, and I would like to come with you to Niagra Falls." Wright had picked up a bit about going to Niagra Falls when he touched the girls shoulder.

Krystal jumped when she felt a tap on the shoulder. Before she could even ask any questions, the boy, Wright, answered all of them, or at least it felt like it.  

keany-beany
Crew

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:35 pm
Glitch starts feeling a little light-headed and realizes his hands are still bleeding. "Oh that explains a lot. Anyone have something to patch my hands up with?" he said, looking around, "If not, I don't think I'll make it to Niagra Falls."  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games