Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:49 pm
Nago knew something was wrong with him as he decided to do a check up with his father, it seemed that his health was okay according to the results, but the WAR Virus possessed a dangerous side effect to the owner as it requires them to fight continually for it stored in energy when not in combat. However, if the owner does not fight at all or that they try to exceed pass the amount of energy used at once, the results from the damage will match those in genocides on a concentrated level, and leave the users' life on risky terms such as comas and death.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image
Aura looked around for Nago a bit."Hm...he isn't here."Aura looks around."I wonder where Nago went."

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:00 pm
Walking out the mansion doors, Nago appears with a hidden belt that was given to him to wear in order to tell him in case he needed to waste away energy before he goes supernova in the city, and so he returned to the pool where he found Aura enjoying her time there as he smiles to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:02 pm
Somewhere, a clock chimed two. "They should have sent someone here by now to fix the pool." Dawn looked down at the pool. It was almost to the deep end, the shallow end was completely dry. "I hope Lae didn't break the diving pool. That one's supposed to be for people like Julie who can hold their breath for a long time."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:07 pm
Senku laughed and looked in the pool while a white bird perched on his head" Wow"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:09 pm
User Image
Aura smiled at Nago and then looks up at the sky."Was it just me or were there fireworks--"Aura stopped."Were those from you?"

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:15 pm
"Oh that?! It was from me but I was just........ummm.......testing out my powers to their fullest potential but mostly I was stressed out a bit so I let out some aches by wasting away some energy build up inside."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:17 pm
Dawn sighed and laid back onto the grass. "Hey Senku? At what age did you get the virus?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 pm
" hm. Lets see at 4 years old"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image
Aura nodded in understanding."So thats it." Aura sits down at the edge of the pool letting her feet dip in the cool water. "So bored. Checked on my plants...someone ruined them to the best of their ability."

gas powered stick

Dullrod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(( im new so i dont know much of whats going on))
~Darren walks over to the pool and sees everyone around it and a person with her feet inside it~
"well hello there everyone"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image
Aura looks over at Damien. She waves at him."Hello, there...and who might you be?"Aura said as she
gets into the pool.

gas powered stick

Dullrod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:39 pm

(( u got the name wrong its darren lolz and is this 3rd person or 1st person ill do whatever))

~sits down beside her~
"my name is darren and you are?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image
Aura pulls her wet hair back. "Hello Darren, I am Aura." Aura said as she stretched out an arm to him.
((You can't sit next to her, she is in the pool lol.))

gas powered stick

Dullrod

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:04 pm

(( sorry i replied before i saw u said she was in the pool i meant im sitting on the edge))

~shakes aura's hand~
"what are you all doing here?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games