Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:05 am
Bubble held the camera."Eh?! Why me?!"
Bubble touched the button and a flash came from the camera.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:13 am
kiriyuu ran over to where the others were standing "i think I know how it works" she pointed to the centre of a circle on the lens "keep the spirit witin this area" she pointed to the symbols "whilest keeping the spirit in your sight wait for these to charge when at full charge let rip" she pointed to the circle again "this is an optional thing but still could save your life: when the circle turns red and the spirit is about to unleash an attack make the shot quickly and do double damage" she pointed to the filament at the bottom left corner "when the filament is orange, like it is now, a hostile spirit is nearby even if you cant see it, if it goes blue there is somthing of importance nearby or a hostile spirit that is unawere of your pressance" kiriyuu gave a thumbs up "good luck!"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:22 am
while everyone was occupied by the spirit lusa turned around and spotted something and screamed kiriyuu turned around "lusa move...MOVE NOW!" lusa obeyed a ghostly hand came out of the floor and made a grab for lusa
the entire spirit rose "my daughter why wont you come to me?" it said lusa stepped foprward kiriyuu put her hand in the way "lusa he is going to kill you" lusa shook her head "maybe if I go he will leave us alone" kiriyuu looked sternly at her "he WILL kill you trust me".

(this one is by far the worst of all I have shown it is the one that gives me nightmares! http://media.photobucket.com/image/fatal frame long arms/furubafuruba94/Video Games/Fatal Frame/manwithlongarms.jpg?o=1
although it is useful to see what the camera lens is like but i will post a not scary pic for that now back to staring at this pick and telling myself to suck it up and stop being a baby!)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:26 am
Bubble was now even more confused with the camera.
"Erm..here you go mint."

gas powered stick

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 am
camera pic
User Image
the filament is on top of this one and the ring is orange also I forgot to mention that if you run out of film you are doomed (the number at the top right)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:35 am
lusa looked up at kiriyuu "but kiri I can d..." th ghost interupted her "kirie did you say?" kiriyuu looked sternly at lusa "kirie himuro?" the spirit said kiriyuu stared blankly at him "uhhhh I dont thi..." he cut her off "I knew it!" he laughed "your'e that little shrine maiden, who played demon tag with my daughter, wow it's been so long, what did you go to your hair, why are you out of sevrement only five years till it is your turn!" kiriyuu/kirie turned to bubble and mint "help I think I am being chatted up by a dead man!"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 am
Bubble really was still confused about the camera..
"I don't get how to work it!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 am
kiriyuu dragged lusa to mint "I'll do it" she said in a matter of minutes both spirits were gone "who did he think he was!" kiriyuu thundered "uhhh someone who wants to severe you?" lusa said giggling "if you hadn't called me kiri it wouldn't have happend" kiriyuu shook her fist at lusa.  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:09 am
"after all I explained!" kiriyuu said lusa went to the front door "its scary here I'm going" the door shut behind her only to be opened again as she ran back in "I think it is safer inside here!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:47 am
User ImageMint looked at Lusa. "What do you mean? Is there something outsi-" She asked then stopped. She could hear the plants outside crying out that there was danger outside. But their cries were quiet, and almost hollow.
"Yes, its better to stay inside, though we will need to do a LOT of photos...." Mint explained, then closed her eyes. She heard another hollow cry, and she opened her eyes, blinked, then pointed at the corner again. "Watch out!" She shouted and 6 blank arms (White) came reaching out from a black hole...
"Why are these things keep coming?!"

Xx_MooNLighT_X

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:13 am
Bubble jumped back as the arms stretched out.
"What will we do when we run out of pictures?!"she yelled as she looked around. The arms were coming out from everywhere..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:22 am
User ImageMint looked at Bubble. She thought that she should tell them that she had a few more camera films in her bag, but she just stayed quiet and dodged the arms from grabbing her.  

Xx_MooNLighT_X

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:56 pm
Dimitri walked down the street and heard screams coming from a house on the side of the road (Diamonds house) he walked to the front door and knocked "Hello is everyone okay out there?" A hand came out of the door and tried to grab him "What the heck?!" he pulled off his glove and grabbed the hand a pulse of blue rings went around the hand and the hand disappeared "A ghost?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:35 am
((Guys , Sorry for not posting... I moved and there were no internet... And also... I'm giving a warning that , You cannot have ELEGANT transformation until you have normal one... But it's okay with Mint ^.^ ))

Diamond listen the door creek... "...!" Diamond run downstairs and saw Dimitri... "What th-?!" Diamond shouted pulled Dimitri away and closed the door... Diamond sighed...
Soon Diamond feel a power around her... She glowed , but the glowing stopped...
"Was it..." Diamond said slowly... "No way..."
Diamond sighed and goes back upstairs... She wasn't expecting Mint to get Elegant transformation and Bubble to transform... Diamond put her head down and put it up again... She smiled slowly...

Diana looked at both of girls that transformed... Diana touch her hands and little Pink tears come from her eyes...But she smiled... She knows that even if the girls got greater powers than her , It's okay... She just looked down and smiled...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:30 am
User ImageMint looked up at Diana. "Watch out Diana!" She shouted and hit the hands that were making a grab for her. She then felt a hand hold her hands and arms, her legs and her neck... The ghost caught her and she got pulled into the black hole. She tried kicking free, but the grip was too strong and she felt her power weakening...  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games