Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:19 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"Maybe, but still I say that your work, in the old days would as you continued eventually be alongside Da' vinci, and Van go." Gene says giving her a loving kiss.

She blushed and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She had never felt like this before, one of her arms left his neck and she placed it on his cheek. It was like she would be lost without him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:40 pm
Gene lifted her gently into the air lightly holding her to him so she was on eye level as he kissed her again a deep contented feeling within him almost making him want to purr like a kitty.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:43 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene lifted her gently into the air lightly holding her to him so she was on eye level as he kissed her again a deep contented feeling within him almost making him want to purr like a kitty.

She kissed him back, leaning into him and placing a hand on his cheek. Feeling happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:25 pm
After Mysty got bored with reading she headed back to the camp. she she saw gene and Amber kissing her quickly covered her eyes and and headed away. she found a cd shop and looked thought the cds and found a cd play that still worked and started playing a savage garden cd.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:18 pm
"What should we do now, and I dont mean cuddle though this is fun and relaxing, but I get the feeling it's making our other companion less than comfortable." Gene said thinking they might want to tone down their adoration for one another whilst around Mysty, who now that Gene thought about her, she and that picture...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:20 pm
Dark_EdgeXI
"What should we do now, and I dont mean cuddle though this is fun and relaxing, but I get the feeling it's making our other companion less than comfortable." Gene said thinking they might want to tone down their adoration for one another whilst around Mysty, who now that Gene thought about her, she and that picture...

She nodded and went to her training.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:45 pm
Gene watched her go and went in search of Mysty with the sketchbook in hand, he had a thought, and he wanted to see if it was right, so he started going into shop after shop looking for her. "Mysty you in here?" he called when he reached the cd store.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:47 pm
She hadn't noticed he had disappeared, she was too deep in training.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:51 pm
Mysty had a head set over her ears and was singing along with the music. "love will fly me to the moon and back if you'll if you'll be my baby yeah" she liked savage garden. she didn't hear Gene. she continued to sing 'to the moon and back'  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:56 pm
Gene heard the singing and entered moving silently as always until he was nearby and began to look through cds letting her notice him on her own.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:02 pm
Mysty notices Gene and puts the head set around her neck. she could still hear the music. "hello."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:25 pm
Gene smiled. "Sorry about ... umm what you were seeing with me and Amber Lynn. " Gene said looking from her face to the drawn picture and back comparing the two.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:32 pm
"oh it;s okay," Mysty says with a smile. she then looks throught some other cds.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:58 pm
She was training hard, trying to get better. She was working when her sore wrist hit the table. She let out a silent screech of pain, she dropped her staff and fell to her knees, holding her wrist, her teeth were gritted tightly together.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:51 am
Gene looked at the picture once more before speaking. "Would you come back to camp with me for a moment, I want to see if Amber can see what I'm seeing." Gene said as he looked at the picture yet again and then back to Mysty.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff