Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Kaimei disappeared then appeared behind cassie"You forget that i control both Light and Darkness Making me...." Kaimei started to transform into his second form "The Ultimate Weapon" as his Light Wing Sword appeared in his other hand he knocked Cassie back held up his open hand and his dark wing sword fly towards Kaimei and fell straight towards Cassie
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:28 pm

"Yeah I'm going to stop playing around here since you guys wanna get serious." Kyo said as he teleported behind Kaimei. "Yeah since I control shadows I can do this." Kyo said and took control of Kaimei's left arm. "Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself." Kyo said evilly and made shadows clones to fight off Techno, each just as skilled as Kyo, except they regenerated rapidly and were nearly indestructible, but with Kyo smacking Kaimei with his own arm he might not have to worry about it.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Kaimei couldnt control his arm "Damn" he said then he thought of something he took his other hand and put a sheild of light over it "Try beating that" he said. Kaimei reverted from his second form to his normal form but for the first time he kept his Light sword in the battle and the dark sword out of play.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Suki sighed when she saw the four of them fighting each other. She set Snow down next to her brother as she turned to the fighting group as she folded her arms. "Do you guys really have to do this now?" She asked them.

Snow made Hiko's feet freeze to the ground as she laughed.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:58 pm

"Well they are doing something productive, I figure this will be good practice, and it should be easy to create a barrier around this so Hiko and Snow don't get caught up in it." Carson said and then moved in a quick circle around the group and formed hand signs and formed an aura barrier, resilient as long as Carson's strength held out, which he could do for six straight hours, long enough to keep the fight contained.

"Well it was fun while it lasted, and yes Suki, but Techno started it." Kyo said and teleported straight up into the air and began charging a massive sphere of gravity energy, any and all attacks directed at Kyo would be sucked in and added to it's already colossal power.

"Don't worry about them, they'll be just fine considering how much they do this, there was that time before lunch yesterday, and then two days ago in Gym, and don't even get me started on the Spring Formal." Vin said as he approached the fight scene, he had a duplicate keeping an eye on Hiko and Snow.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Kaimei saw Kyo's gravity ball he made a Light and Darkness energy ball which grew bigger and bigger he aimed it at Kyo "You cant defeat this" he said

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:05 pm

The pregnant Hikaru was still asleep under the tree. She was not in the sheild with Snow and Hiko. She began to get restless in her sleep. She tossed and turned. Her nightmare was that she was going be bed ridden the rest of her pregnancy or that she was going to lose the baby.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:10 pm

"You provoked him." Suki said to Kyo. "I know, they just fight too much sometimes..." She said to Vin.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:11 pm

((Um the barrier is around everyone fighting.))

"We'll see soon enough." Kyo said with a smile and began subtly altering the composition of Kaimei's sphere, after all Gravity could bend light, and without the darkness in it Kaimei's attack would just bounce of the giant sphere of gravity.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:14 pm

(Oh...opps *goes to edit*)

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:18 pm

"Perfect" Kaimei said as Kyo altered Kaimei's energy ball a shock signal was sent to the source thus Kyo and shocking Kyo and temporarily controling Kyo "A small trick I learned from my father" he said
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:19 pm

((Well it was directed at Leafra but okay.))

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:23 pm

(Well you did not mention Hikaru's name so I assumed that she was not safe from the fighting.)

Hikaru continued to toss and turn. Her breathing picked up just a bit. She mumblled something. "No.....I....won't.....stay......in....bed......"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:48 pm

"Nice dude, now lets see, how to break the hold....." Kyo said and began trailing off and then figured he might as well try and at least do something. Kyo uses part of his shadow to form a blade and slit his wrist with it. Once his blood was flowing it began dripping on the ground, that was about all Kyo could do, or rather have to do. Anyone paying close attention would notice some sort of trembling underneath the ground.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:35 pm

techno destroyed the clone and stared at his sister"you won't win sis..."he said smirking.
cassie smiled"well then deal with this.."she struck a sexy pose a green energy spiraled around her and flew into a portal and then formed a large demon

techno sighed as he pulled out his gun and jumped into the air and shot at the demon
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games