Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:26 pm
"Well, perhaps we can go back to my room, since it is closer, and go to bed in eachothers arms. I promise it will only be holding and sleeping."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:37 pm
Hatira smiled and nodded, "Sounds fine to me." She shivered lightly, the cool breeze picking up a bit.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:42 pm
K-ba kissed her before they turned and walked down the hallway towards his bedroom.

(ooc: you can write entering the room)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:45 pm
(OOC: kk)

Once at his room she had walked in, looked around a bit and then fell on the bed and yawned, "Comfy.."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:01 pm
K-Ba lays down next to her, never feeling more at home, pulls her close, and just watches her until she falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:03 pm
Hatira had cuddled up against him as she fell asleep, feeling all warm inside just by him being beside her.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:16 pm
As he lay there watching her sleep, he had begun to think about the day, and how he felt, his feeling for her was more then it should have been already, but watching her sleep, he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was falling in love with her, and wished to do everything in his power to make her future so good that it would make her past seem but a bad dream that couldn't possibly be real. He gazed upon her beauty and thought until he fell asleep, a few rays of sun making the white curtains of his bedroom glow ever so much.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:19 pm
*later in the morning*

Hatira yawned a bit and opened one eye and saw the sun rays, cuddling up against K-Ba a little bit, but not as much as to wake him and she looked around a bit, her dog ears twitched lightly.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:25 pm
K-Ba rolled a little bit, and a small crash was heard as he hit the floor, and woke up in an instant.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:26 pm
Hatira laughed a bit as she heard that and looked over at where he fell, laughing lightly.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:45 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
The elf draws his sword, revieling the elvish runes that had been the last runes ever seen by a large number of enemies. "I hope you know what you are doing."
Bob motions to his sparring partner to approach.
The elf approches, fakes a thrust and swings his sword downwards in one smooth motion.
Bob rolls to one side and brings a leg around from behind about knee level
The elf leaps just in time to avoid being tripped. "You are faster than expected." he says in amasement.

"You haven't seen anything yet."

(I hope this will post, I've tried like 5 times)
"If that was only a taste I would hate be a serious threat to your life," the elf replies, unable to believe that his companion could move faster yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:11 am
K-Ba luaghed and got to his feet,"Shall we go get some breakfast?"  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:59 am
Hatira nodded, "I'm starving.." She had gotten out of the bed and stretched a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:28 am
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
The elf draws his sword, revieling the elvish runes that had been the last runes ever seen by a large number of enemies. "I hope you know what you are doing."
Bob motions to his sparring partner to approach.
The elf approches, fakes a thrust and swings his sword downwards in one smooth motion.
The elf leaps just in time to avoid being tripped. "You are faster than expected." he says in amasement.

"I am glad I present no serious threat to your life then," the elf replies, amased at the fact that a human could move as fast as Bob claimed.  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:07 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage

"I am glad I present no serious threat to your life then," the elf replies, amased at the fact that a human could move as fast as Bob claimed.
(OOC: Sorry about not responding to the other, my teacher is being a b***h and time was almost up in class when I was able to get to this.)

Bob pulles his right arm behind his back, and kickes off on his right foot into what appears to be a lunge towards the elf.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games