Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:42 pm
((Meh, whatever is whatever. And Carni, I don't take bribes. razz ))

Satisfied he'd at least got her name, Michishige walked towards the maze. I don't know about this... he thought. He was ever so pessimistic about how he did with his assessments, which is why he did them as rarely as possible. He sighed, set down his backpack, and grabbed a blindfold and tied it tight around his eyes. Here I go... he thought, walking in with no hesitation.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:44 pm
(Lol, are the boys going to have the white uniforms? 'cause although they'd be harder to keep clean...I think they look better than the black. Or should they be maroon and match the girls? Or a different color altogether just same design? Navy blue piping instead of black would be nice....)

Ms. Powers headed back to the healing zone to see for herself what was going on. She'd never had the nerve to get this far in the dome before , and so was quite curious. Now that she had a 'reason' to poke around she was heart set on being plain old nosy.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:46 pm
((Ima post this, put up the uniform pics, then go get some noms(food))

Jordan entered the Battle Dome through the main entrance rather than walk through the Rec Hall. She waved hello to Avery, seeing her at the small cafe/snack bar and continued on. She knew where the flight course was from early and began heading over. When she passed the sensory maze she noticed that there was now someone using it. "Oh, so you're supposed to wear a blindfold..."

((the white/black are for diff ages, its specified on the front page))  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:53 pm
(Are the girls uniforms black and white too then? >.>...I shall have to go look. And yes. Blindfold add to the darkness!)

Avery took her Blue Raspberry lemonade swirl Popsicle and was headed to sit down when she remembered she'd left her back pack at the pedestal for the computer to the sensory maze. Feeling it out she found it was still there and made her way over.

She saw Jordan had stopped there and went to join her as she was standing fairly near her bag.

Looking at the monitor Avery saw it was the Michishige boy who was trying it out. "It's Michishige." She told Avery. "He's my level. Or was the last time assessed."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:01 pm
((The pressure's on now that Shige is bein watched!))

Michishige felt around with his mind, walking a bit faster than normal. Dammit. I'm nervous. He calmed himself down, and stopped in front of the same wall that Avery had before. There's something... He reached out, about to touch it, but suddenly drew back. He continued along the normal path. He finally made it to the end, brushing against 2 walls. I wonder how I did, he wondered, fumbling with his blindfold.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:07 pm
(He was so close! >.< surprised But since he sorta felt it! Maybe he and Avery can share tutoring sessions with the creepy teacher! YES lol Shige saves the day.)

Avery barely caught Popsicle juice before it dripped on her hand and let out a small "aww" when Michishige paused at the wall but didn't search out the switch. "Too bad." she murmured continuing to enjoy her Popsicle as her sense of taste was heightened from the maze.

(I think the maze might be changed after Shige comes out....)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:10 pm
((okay, I'm really going to eat now))

Jordan turned to Avery. "Oh, hey. I was just watching; I was a little curious about it earlier. It reminded me a bit of one of the darkness training rooms. Do you know him?" she turned back to the board, it looked like he had finished.

"Michishige Yoshitoki; Rank 4; Sensory maze; Results- 12% increase After the results showed a new message popped up. "Please leave the testing area promptly. The sensory maze will now begin repositioning"

(gah, every time I post one of these 'assessments' I end up checking past posts like 10 times)  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:15 pm
He walked back to the entrance of the maze, grabbing his backpack. "Oh, hi Avery," he smiled warmly at her. "Who might this pretty little lady be?" he said looking at Jordan.  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:16 pm
(I kinda like being assessed by someone who isn't me though....>.>...it's like...more real! lol)

"He just introduced himself when I was on my way to get a Popsicle. I'll take you through sometime."
Avery switched subjects and indicated the maze with her Popsicle stick. "They make the more advanced levels take people through, sometimes two or three."

She looked to Shige as he came over taking off his blindfold.
She was going to answer him when the warning buzzer sounded from the maze.

As the scanners found it to be empty the maze ceiling of glass tinted and the walls beneath began to change.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:23 pm
Michishige flinched as the buzzer went off. "I can never get used to that," he muttered, loud enough for Avery and Jordan to hear him. "Hey Avery, I was wondering. Wanna battle?" Michishige was a bit hesitant when asking the question, as he had just met her.  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:26 pm
(Lol I hope you have some idea on how they would do this, as I SO don't.)

Avery choked on the last of her Popsicle. No one, had ever asked her to battle before. Swallowing and coughing a bit to clear her throat, Avery took her hand down from her mouth and looked briefly at Jordan.

"Uhm, I suppose."

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:38 pm
((I hope I has an idea too... OH!!!))

"Cool," Michishige said. Looking down at his watch, he realized he was about to be late. "Crap! Sorry Avery, but I gotta run. About to be late for class!" he shouted as he ran out. "See ya later!"

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:44 pm
(Lol, I just got an idea too. Maze battle. Whoever reaches the end first winz!)

"Hm?" Avery said as Michishige took off, then looked at her own watch. "Oh, me too it would seem. See you later Jordan. Good luck with flying. "

Avery took off for the main building.

(HEY I'll BRB! Mom needs a moms day card!)  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:47 pm
Maria had made her way to her Earth Science class, with a tall teacher with short cropped hair sitting at the desk. The teacher seemed infatuated with her work so Maria just took a seat and began to doodle on the cover of binder, she drew cows and cats, clouds and trees.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games