Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

xX_angel-chibi_Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:17 pm
I SHALL MAKE ONE!!! uh do i just post the link up? ?w?  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:01 pm
I can't do a video, or voice, but I can type! And here's what I have to say!

When I first came to Gaia in '08, two thousand gold was a fortune, and Inari's were around two hundred thousand gold. Now prices are always inflated, and I can never get what I want. You know why? Gaia Cash Shop. People who have Gaia Cash can buy items we can't. They sell them for huge amounts of gold, then inflate the prices of everything else! Gaia is money hungry. They need to rid themselves of items bought with real life cash. Besides, I thought this website wasn't supposed to link back to your real life in any form, fashion, or way. Also, people playing on this site who are under eighteen don't have a credit card, so they can't get Gaia Cash. Anyways, enough on my rant of hating Gaia Cash, on to the next rant. Updates and "fixes". When I first joined, Rally had a roof in it. That was epic. It also had a wheel where you could win prizes. There was no "better" garage. It was just the basic, equip un-equip place. Perfect. You also started Rally in the other room, not the one you poof into now. There were also more events. FUN ones too. You wouldn't have to put GOLD into playing the events, or ITEMS, it was COMPLETELY FREE. The new My Gaia, I won't even start. It's annoying, complicated (when you first see it), and just plain unorganized. Why fix stuff that isn't broken? Why not fix the Newbie problem? And what I mean by that is: When they first log on, for the first time ever, explain EVERYTHING, in bits and PIECES. You know? It might cut down on flame wars, useless posts, and bans. I could go on for hours about the flaws and how to fix them, but my point is, Gaia screwed up big time when they started going money crazy, and wanting to be TOO "newbie friendly". Too many new players joined, and now that's basically all you see. I end my rant here, but Gaia, fix it.  

Tigcat2

Mewling Prophet

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Kampers

3,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:17 pm
I made a video but apparently it's not working or loading, so I'm just gonna post it on here(:
The Empire of Gaia Guild is a place to make friends, earn some gold, donate to others; being generous and I think the most important thing is to have fun!(:
I enjoy spending endless hours on gaia. However, I don't like the whole gaia cash thing. It's expensive and my pockets are empty.
I've been on gaia for quite a long time, and in the beginning there were many people who didn't have to pay alot for items.
Which is why I am thankful to the empire of gaia for giving users a chance to get the items and gold needed, especially for new users.
I also think that the rally and towns are great to hang out. most things are doing amazing while others not so much.
Gaia needs to update a lot of its features. No one wants to pay for gaia cash. And there is an impossible way of receiving a large amount
of money without spending hours on the computer. Other then that, Gaia is a great place to interact with others. Although it does need improvement in its forums.
One of my favorite game is zOMG! In my point of view, it's one of THE BEST way to interact with others. I mean, having crews, is like teamwork,
so you'd basically be making friends while fighting the little monsters.
Gaia hasn't changed much but it does seem to get a little dull at times. There are very few events and it seems that Gaia Members are getting bored.
When announcements are made some of them don't go through. Their gaming system has gotten better because they finally finished making ZOMG!
TekTek.org was also a good idea. Making dream avatars, widgets and signature things and whatnot.
The art on gaia has improved along with their comics. There is more of an anime to the art now and the story lines for the mangas are more intresting.
Overall Gaia has changed but I hope in the future, they add more things that would make Gaia more known.
It's losing most of it's members just because of the My Gaia Page. I Mean, they could have at least told us about that, showed some screenshots and you know.
I think it's a great game, but It could use some inprovements. Gaia keeps trying to make new improvements but not actually listening to the general voice of Gaians.
I didn't pretty much know what it was all about at first, and all I knew was to get gold, buy things, play games, and meet people.
Basically, I love Gaia because of roleplaying and customizing my avatar. I mean honestly, who doesn't love making their avatar look cute or demonic or angelic.
Roleplaying; I love it because I get to find certain pictures that I like and make up names and ages and pretending to be a certain character.
I honestly think that the Old Gaia and it's old pages were much more simple for everybody. It's just SOME of the updates that are good.
Admins and Moderators are very helpful, The Survey system works pretty well too, you get free cash without spending a cent in real life.
You gotta love Guilds. One example is The Empire of Gaia. It's really helpful for starters.
I don't want to be greedy but I hope I get something good out of this because, I had to correct a bunch of my horrible spelling >__> and
read it over again just to make sure.
Thanks for reading ~_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:07 pm
No camera, so I'ma gonna let my keyboard do the talkin'.

Now, Gaia is a fun place to be in. You get to connect with your friends in new ways, and talk to people around the net. But, this is the only joy I find in it. For example, the games are way to repetitive, and aren't that fun. So in order to make gold on Gaia, I have to keep playing Jigsaw for hours straight? Plus, if you have dial-up, you are limited to where you can go (I'm a victim to the slow dial-up.) So some of the things that get people gold on, I'm unable to do. I'm unable to play zOMG with the connection I have. Then there is the topic of the gaia cash. It's good to have if you have the money in real life. But, the evolving items are going up in their prices, making it harder to customize your avatar the way you want it. You could either do that, or go and do the Cash offers to earn the stuff, but who has the time? Also, some items can only be purchased through Cash, I'm unable to get any fish for my aquarium. I can only get it through Marketplace. And the prices in Marketplace are rising higher over time. Is it too much to ask for easier ways to get gold? confused

Jerrett16

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100

Lord LightReign

1,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:24 am
you are so right im tired of gaia making excuses they make promises and dont deliver stressed sad confused stare  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:35 am
New gaia ticking me off >: |

Everytime I get a pm the pm thingy is cut in have so half of it is were it should be but the other half is with my avatar! And the commetns any the ^%$% out of me now along witht he constent reminder of ever single item on my wish list being sold and them telling me. If I really cared I would go to see how much it is. And this isnt really "new gaia" but I just hate booty grab and had to say it ._.

Just hope and pray the wont mess with anything else  

Keely Noelle

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Xx_c00ki3z_xX

5,300 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:37 am
CHANGE THIS CAUSE
Gaia is really going over board with gaia cash because the item are too expensive and the market place let it rise up to an un reasonable price (1000000000) who would spend that much for one item NOW THAT JUST SPENDING
exclaim exclaim exclaim the video in the vj is sumtime a little rated r for under viewer you dont know whose here there could be a 10 year old
spending 20,000 on a guild that is unlikely to get popular or ever used ( crying ) it just a waste on a guild it should be free like any forum and the slow dial up connection some people cant even play zomg or earn gold Aquarium items are expensive plus if you buy some they die and waste of cashy  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:47 pm
but how can you get gold again I forgot  

Epic Pho

Lord shadow blazer

Distinct Businessman

5,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:03 am
i say thay should bring guilds back to gaia and the oreganal(spell wrong)creator  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:32 am
i say go back to the old one because the items are to expensive  

Misuki Izo

EstoPerpetua

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:35 am
Gaia Cash is a real waste of money and every item that can be bought for cash should also be able to be purchased at a reasonable price in Gaia gold instead of the outrageous prices available on the market place. In addition to this, the aquarium is basically a useless waste of money considering the rate at which fish die. Other than this I really enjoy Gaia and have frivoled away many an hour here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:59 am
I LOVE GAIA SO MUCH THAT I COULD'T FOCUS ON MY STUDIES....
I heart GAIA  

shiveen

shiveen

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:01 am
I LOVE GAIA  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:02 am
I LOVE GAIA  

shiveen

hobo with dollaz

The Committee Staff Elder

4,000 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:40 pm
This is my video's URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDeyz6cQT-0 please watch biggrin

[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff