Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 pm
He probably would have slipped past the guards without being seen. Gunfire broke through the air and Skye let out an annoyed growl. He pushed at the floor and into the air, successfully leaping several feet into the distance. A guard turned the corner about then and let out a yell as he saw the black wolf. He lunged at him and buried his teeth into the man's throat, watching with mild amusement as he thrashed around and blood sprayed from the gash.
It didnt take much effort to find the scent again and as Skye ran, he found himself chasing corners until he finally stopped at a room. Deep reds and blacks were inside and decorating the area. Skye walked inside slowly, sniffing the air for her scent. Oddly her scent was all over the room, though he didnt see her. There was a bed, and if he was assuming correctly she had slept on it a little while ago.
"Hey there, Dark."
Skye growled at the voice, jerking his head to the location it came from.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:04 pm
Suki stopped and turned around stopping the guards in their tracks.

"Go on ahead and go look for Yuki and Skye. I will fight them off and join you in a few." She cracked her knuckles and popped her neck as she got ready for the fight of her life.

Riley nodded and ran off and Suki smirked.

"Okay, let's get this party started." The first guy lunged and everyone else followed, tackling her to the ground. Suki dodged punches and kicks, and avoided knives and swards.

After a while Suki crawled slowly out of the dog pile and ran around the corner. She looked back only once and regretted it later, as she ran right into what had to be the largest man she had ever seen.

"Holy sh-," She didn't have time to finish her sentence before Giganto seized her by the neck and slammed her against the wall.

"Now what is a pretty little fox-shifter doing in such a dangerous place like this all by herself?"

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:33 pm
Yuki was quiet, her eyes silently observing Shadow. He was attractive, in a dark evil-I'm-going-to-rape-and-murder-you-while-smiling in a sort of way. His eyes were like charcoal, a deep and nevering ending void that appeared almost sadistic.

"Do you see something you like?" He smirked, catching her sneaky peeking.

"I'm not sure. What exactly am I looking at?"

Shadow's grip on her tightened momentarily, and she could have swore she saw him grimace.

"I am not living, Yuki, if that is what you are wondering. I am I living darkness. Believe it." He added the last part after seeing her roll her eyes.

Before she could respond with anything else sarcastic, they stopped. Color seeped into focus, and Yuki blinked a few times to understand it. She let out a gasp once her eyes focused. There was Skye, in human form and under a very happy-looking Kasai. Yuki blushed brightly, torn between embarrassment, hurt, and anger. She looked away quickly when he saw her, not wanting him to know that she had 'seen' him.

"Get off of me!" He yelled, shoving Kasai to the side.

Skye cursed, his eyes closing as he focused on shifting back.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:40 pm
The wolf glared heatedly at Shadow, Kasai pulling herself up behind him with a pout.

"Master, my spell on changing him to human doesn't last long enough!"

Shadow raised an eyebrow, "Then you need to work harder on it, wench. Be silent."

Yuki let out a yelp as her arms were jerked behinid her, held in a paralyzing grip. Shadow chuckled lightly at her pain.

"Let's see. I shall make this quite simple, I think. Open her and I will give her back to you."

What the hell is that supposed to mean!? Skye growled.

"You're the key, so you should know."

Avelyst

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:51 pm
Suki gasped as Giganto pushed his body against hers. She tried to turn her face away but the grip around her neck was too much.

Someone help! She thought as he licked her cheek.

"I think I should teach you a little lesson." He said through a wicked grin.

Suki spit on his face, "Go to hell." She swiftly lifted her knee making contact with his groin. Giganto's grip released quickly and Suki took off running as fast as she could, gasping for air.

"Stupid b*****d!" She called over her shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:49 am
"Son of a b***h..." Riley grumbled as she headed to the room emitting shouts and growls. Well, at least her ruse had worked for Skye, even if Suki didn't understand it. "Who the hell does she think she is, telling me to use a silencer? Stupid girl doesn't know anything about combat tactics..." she mumbled, bursting through the door. She blinked rapidly, taking in the scene of Kasai pouting, Shadow holding Yuuki while blabbing on about some kind of key, all while Skye stood growling in his wolf form. Riley shook her head. "Yea, sneaking in and spiriting Yuki away would've worked real well."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:59 am
As Suki ran she heard multiple footsteps following behind her. She turned a corner and hid behind a pillar. The group of men passed right by her not knowing that they had passed her.

Suki let out a quiet breath that she had been holding and laid her head against the pillar, "That was too close."

She stood there a little longer, taking in deep breaths to calm her heart rate. She looked around and saw a wooden door with bars for a window. Suki tilted her head slightly and walked towards it, her curiosity obviously getting the best of her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:55 pm
Yuki kept her eyes closed, trying to think as well as avoid Skye's intense gaze. She was infuriated. Not only was Shadow irritating her with his 'sneaky' and 'take-over-the-world' antics, and not only did she feel a strong sting of betrayal from Skye, but now her arms were hurting from the position she was being held in.
Yuki's ears twitched back and forth, as though they themselves urged her to take action. She could feel the cold inside her, festering and rising like a dangerous blizzard. It rose and fell with her emotions, growing into a steady hurricane of feeling. Yes, she wanted to do it. Right now.
Shadow squeezed her wrist tighter, as if to emphasize something that he had just said. That was the last action it took, the last straw that sent her into a rage.
It was a mild chill, though terrifyingly still. It tingled along her spine, and without further notice, it burst outward. Yuki's eyes flew open, turning a brilliant white. Shadow let out a cry of surprise as the room went completely white, a cold so chilling filled the air that it was painful to even breathe. A sweet feeling of release washed through Yuki's body, as though she had let go of a large load that had caused her pain.
Ice, snow, and wind blew so harshly in the tight space that the air itself turned into a startling fog. It was the last thing she remembered, for when she opened her eyes again, she was level with the ground. Her pupils cleared slowly, though Yuki could feel her body and limbs drained of energy.
The world had slanted, and the last thing she could see as her vision blurred was a midnight black wolf, with its brilliant blue eyes settled on her. Emotions surfacing into its depths, that no wild animal should ever know.
Darkness.

Avelyst

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:13 pm
As Suki neared the door a big POOF of white fluttered from the barred window and the whole door froze.

What in the hell? She thought to herself as she touched the door. Suki attempted to look through the window but there was a thick sheet of ice covering it. She grabbed the door handle and tugged and tugged to open the door failing in the process.

"DAMN IT!!" Suki soon regretted shouting as two guards started running at her. "DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!!" She halled a** down the hall and around the corner.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:33 pm
Riley was thrown into the door with the impact of icey cold that burst forth from Yuki's body. She cried out and held up her hands, trying to clear the air around her with her own powers. She managed to clear only a small bubble in front of her face, Yuki's emotions were too strong to battle. She peered through the menage of wintery conditions, straining to see or hear. She barely caught the sounds of someone yelling and banging on the door behind her. Despite the surrounding chaos she felt a tick of annoyance, just knowing it would be Suki. Riley was not in the mood to babysit her right now, though she did have to admit, the girl had at least started to grow a pair since coming to the dream world.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:06 pm
Once around the corner Suki escapes through a door and leans against the closest wall, obviously exhausted.

"Why do I get the feeling that this isn't ganna turn out like I planned?" She asked herself as she gasped for breath.

"Probably because it's not." A voice says from a dark corner of the small room.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:36 pm
He watched in shock as she fell, her white hair flowing behind her like a mournful curtain. He couldnt move and as he watched her eyes clear and slide shut, it took all of his strength to move.
DAMN YOU, SHADOW!
Skye glared at Shadow, tensing to crouch and fly at the guy. Much to his shock, it felt as though his eyesight was growing fuzzy. His limbs were starting to feel heavy and he could barely feel angry now. There was a slight tugging at his body as though something were drawing him out.
Oh, no. I'm starting to
wake up...

Shadowolff

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:50 pm
Suki squinted her eyes to try to see clearer, but all she could make out is a dark outline of a man.

"What do you mean? And who are you?" She took a step closer and all of the sudden she started seeing spots and her eyes got doopy.

What is this? I....feel.... so... tired. Suki fell to the ground as her strength was sucked from her body.

"I am no one special, now wake up. I will be seeing you again soon"

Suki's eyes drooped close and sleep claims her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:36 pm
Riley tried to crawl towards Yuki, one hand still in front of her face keeping about an inch from her eyes clear. She suddenly got very calm about the situation. In fact, she probably could have fallen asleep there in the middle of the storm. I always have been able to sleep through most anything... Wait, what? No. No one slept through a blizzard they were in the middle of. Not unless they were developing hypothermia. No way. It only got cold a minute ago...we must be...waking up... she felt herself crumple into a heap on the ground, but by this point was beyond caring. Her last thought before losing her grip on conciousness was I wonder how the flamer is holding up in this. Must be her own personal hell... Riley probably would have laughed at the irony of it if she hadn't passed out...

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:26 pm
Suki rubbed her eyes slowly as she slowly woke up. "That was probably the weirdest dream I had ever had," She thought for a little while, "Okay, maybe not the weirdest."

She looked around curiously and everything from the previous night flooded back to her memory.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff