Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:16 pm
*stretches* I should probably get home... it's late. *yawns* Besides, my bed sounds really good right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:21 pm
Amy chuckled and nodded. "Yes, it does."

Her eyes widened then and she quickly tried to correct herself. "I mean, bed sounds good! Bed in general, not your bed! Not that I think your bed would be comfortable like I'm thinking about sleeping in your bed. I just meant that bed sounds good!"

She sighed and chuckled ruefully as she ran a hand through her hair. "Yeah, I also obviously need sleep."

Karrie smiled and then called for Mitri and Velcore. Velcore turned around and joined him at his side and Mitri came out carrying Thistle. Thistle was still licking his cheek.

Amy sighed and rolled her eyes playfully. She stood up and went to go get Thistle. "Thistle, that's not a good thing to do, sweetie. I'm sorry, Mitri."

The owl came out, landed on Amy's head, and they all walked out of Aqua Springs together for the night.

{{Fast forward to present time!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:28 pm
Amy walked into Aqua Springs that day with a bright smile on her face and a little extra bounce in her step.

Thistle had been so happy that her owner was happy, but she also was excited in her own right! She couldn't wait to see Mitri! She had been practicing her words, and she knew that he'd be impressed!

Thistle went to go play in the pool while the owl went to go perch on the playground equipment.

Amy sat down at one of the lounge chairs with a waiter's serving tray and began to work on some of the paperwork for Aqua Springs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:34 pm
*at the vending machine, Rivonu is buried in a bunch of Dorito's potato chip bags as Rivonu has litterally one of the slots in the vending machine. Rivonu is known by people as a big eater but oddly enough she only eats once a day and and has 5 basic food groups Dorito's, Shrimp, pasta -any-, pie, and Green Tea.*

Gah! So fuuuull! I can't believe i did that!

*Rivonu gotten up from the rubble and rubs her slightly destended belly, Then looks down and sees all the trash she left behind*

well I guess I hafta clean this up. I'll go and ask Amy for the broom stare

*Rivonu tries to walk back to the pool area but stops and puts her hand over her mouth to keep the 'stuff' from comming out*

'But first the bathroom!'

*Rivonu immedeatly runs to the girls restroom*  

Rivonu

Rivonu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:13 pm
*after her little trip to the bathroom, Rivonu got outside to the pool area and sees Amy in a lounge chair*

Hey Amy? I made a little mess near the vending machine and I was wondering were the broom was ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:16 pm
Amy looked up from her paperwork. "Have you been at that vending machine since last night, Rivonu? Surely not... You probably just went back there again a little bit ago, right?"

She smiled and waved her hand. "And don't worry about the mess! I'm sure one of the staff has already started cleaning it up. You're here to relax and have fun."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:19 pm
*Karrie and Mitri walk out onto the pool deck, going up to Amy. Karrie sits in the chair next to Amy's*

Hi Amy! *sits on the other side of her*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:21 pm
Amy looked a little surprised to see Mitri and Karrie back already. She beamed at both of them, her eyes sparkling over her sunglasses.

"Hey you two! I didn't know you'd be coming back so soon! I'm so glad you like it here so much. How is the forge-building going?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:30 pm
*Rivonu was relieved that ther mess she made was taken care of but as Rivonu remember she has another thing to take care of*

'We can't stay here!
Why not Vi?
Because if you stay here they'll find you and they'll take you away from me! I don't want that to happen!

*Rivonu comes back from her flashback and remembers what she was gonna ask Amy*

Oh Amy? Do you know an apartment I could stay in?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:36 pm
*grins* Almost done! I worked on it most of the day while Uncle Karrie was working.

I'll test it out tomorrow, after I get some supplies. *grins*

*looks over at Rivonu* There's an apartment building nearby. The Gensokyo Diner and Apartments. I think the apartments are underground, so if you don't mind that it should be all right.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:41 pm
Amy smiled at Mitri and Karrie, though her gaze slowly drifted over to just rest on Karrie. How sweet were they to come to Aqua Springs so much, and this time so soon after their last visit. They were so sweet.

Amy heard Rivonu's question and she was about to respond when she heard what Karrie said. "Really?! There are apartments in this town? I didn't know that. Since they're underground, that's probably why I never saw them. That's so cool!"

"Oh! Karrie, this is Rivonu. Rivonu, this is Karrie, Mitri's uncle. You met Mitri yesterday."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:46 pm
Wow that's great thanks Karrie! I'll go right away! ^^ and yea it's good to see you again Mitri!

*she sits in one of the lounge chairs next to Amy*  

Rivonu

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:56 pm
*gives Rivonu directions to Gensokyo* ((It's in the Game Room still.))

Yeah. That's the only apartment building that I know of in town. Reisen runs them.

Hi Rivonu. It's good to see you again too. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:58 pm
Amy stood up and rubbed her hands together with a smirk on her face. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to have some fun around here! I'd like to play a game."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:02 pm
Sure, a game sounds fun. *stands up*

I'll pass if you don't mind. I kinda want to just sit for a little while.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games