Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:18 pm
Just a suggestion, what about a new pumpkin seed that allows you to turn your pet back to it's egg/first stage?

I just think this might be fun if you traded with somebody and it was an adult but you really liked it's teen or baby stage better. This would give you a chance to get it. Or if you wanted another chance to get something like a black robocorn and didn't have a rainbow seed. This could be the alternative method.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:06 pm
Do we roleplay? What is this about?  

LovePinkBebe

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:32 pm
Soarin`
Just a suggestion, what about a new pumpkin seed that allows you to turn your pet back to it's egg/first stage?

I just think this might be fun if you traded with somebody and it was an adult but you really liked it's teen or baby stage better. This would give you a chance to get it. Or if you wanted another chance to get something like a black robocorn and didn't have a rainbow seed. This could be the alternative method.

Given how the clickable php is set up, I'm honestly not sure if being able to reset to the first stage is possible. In addition, I'm not sure if resetting clicks would also reset the chances of getting an alternate -- it's something to look into and experiment with when zoo returns from vacation, however.

Shan12345
Do we roleplay? What is this about?

Yes, this is a roleplaying guild however only those with enrolled students may participate in RP. If you are new to the B/C forum, I highly recommend checking out this guide for a quick rundown of how the B/C works. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:18 am
About pumpkin fest.....
I wanted to have seeds and student, so can i use my first entry for a student, and the second one for the seed?  

- h a b i b a t i -

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:14 am
It's just so we know what your priorities are (basically, if someone doesn't want a student, they can enter without worrying that they're ruining someone else's chances)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:42 pm
Can we use Breck's shed responses for rp growing points in our journal if we went over 800 words? Also, can we do this with other rps (Moonlight Masque) even if it hasn't been finished yet?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:07 pm
Yas ~ thats fine yo  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:16 am
Yea question~

Where do you apply for a room, and how do you get those little graveyard plates that have your species, name, and "Played by" on it?  

LovePinkBebe

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:29 am
Shan12345
Yea question~

Where do you apply for a room, and how do you get those little graveyard plates that have your species, name, and "Played by" on it?

You don't exactly "apply" for a room. You have to win or buy the character for the art and the cert to be produced. If you don't have permission by the staff, you can't make a dorm. Sorry. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:27 pm
Shan12345
Yea question~

In order to RP here, you need to first make a quest in the sub-questing form. Then, you wait for a custom opprotunity to show up. This is a B/C guild with emphasis on characters, meaning you MUST have art drawn by one of the artists on staff in addition to having an accepted quest.

In short, you cannot RP here unless you have an accepted enrollment quest AND character art. Sorry!  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:46 am
I've been wondering this for a while (and the 'achievements' spur me to actually inquire rather than just wonder) soo...

Are there any plans to make custom minipets available through bribes, regular slots, or RL purchase? I know the focus is - and should be! - the students, but I would love to shell out for a custom minipet. :3 Maybe with a limit of one custom (obtained in the above fashions) per student so nobody gets too crazy?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:06 pm
Not at the moment ~ there IS a current limit on minipets, but more on the amount of freebies you can win (one every 3 months)

It's possible we'll offer paid custom minipets at some point, but for the moment, we're trying to reinforce minipets =/= gaia items or gold. But peeps have been pretty good about that sort of thing recently, and as long as things stay that way, who knows what the future might bring? (well, zoo most likely...)  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:23 pm
I've got a question spurred by the trophies as well...odd how achievements tend to get you off your butt XD

Are there any plans to be able to rearrange your minipets? My OCD yells at me every time I look at my minipet profile XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 pm
If we someone on the rusnak forums codes a script for it and then shares it for us to use, we'll definitely try it, but me and zoo are not really coders, and I believe zoo is more concerned about finding a working "abandon" system right now so people can stop killing off hoardes of pets to get alts ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games