Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:23 pm
((@Strider: Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? @Ty: Oh, and I figured out why my Live account was broke'd! I fixed it. whee Pointless achievement-whoring, here I come!))

Reis held out the note. "Just this one. The bird's intended recipient was already dead by the time he flew in, it seems." He surveyed the crowd briefly, noting that the people seemed more curious than afraid. The people of Estra were a gentle bunch, it would appear. He would have liked to search for their new "friend" Resa, but his power was recovering slowly. He wasn't much more than a normal human being at that point. He shifted the sheath of his sword slightly, keeping his hands visible.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:48 pm
((Um, do either of you two notice the odd post and page ratios here? I swore it wasn't screwed up the last time I scanned this...
Yesh, that be awesome! Now we can play video games together! Right? =D ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 pm
"Well when I was a young adult I became fascinated with this wolf species so I started breeding some, and here are the results. Now they have also been trained for combat so when you are rested up, and ready take them with you along with their riders. Also theirs riders are the top archers in the army just to let you know." Nydo said to Resa as he petted one of the wolves.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:23 pm
((Yeah, that's my fault. I was cleaning out some of the OOC stuff to make it easier to read, but I didn't know it would screw up the page order and spacing and junk. Oh, and there is one and only one game that allows people to play together across platforms, and that is Shadowrun. We can chat online as if we both have XBL, share profile information, that kinda thing...but we can't play the same game on different systems. sad ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:21 am
The guard took the note and read it. "I shall have to take this to my superior officer. If you don't mind following me I think he may have a few more answers then me." The guard turned and started towards a large town hall building. "Oh and my name is Aleck Gosias (Al-eck Go-sighs just for you Silas XD). Though if you wouldn't mind just calling me Al for short."

"Nice to meet you Al." Strider began to follow Al through the crowd of people.

((I'll make the skele for him later. I have to get ready for school now.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:35 pm
((...I don't get it.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:50 pm
((Pronunciation? Lol. XD Darn, my plan failed...Strider needs to get on Live more often so I can bug him instead.))

"Huh, I see." Resa paused then nodded after a long moment. "You should feed them more often, though. They need more food." Her stomach growled lowly and she rubbed it gently with her free other hand. "Welp, I could do with some food myself, then maybe pass out for a while." She flipped her damp ponytail around in the air and left the kennels, heading for the kitchens.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:52 pm
((I hope he's not being a smart a**. I don't like smart asses. Anyhoo...you thinkin' of joining Jett's new RP? I joined as part of an agreement, but I still think it'll be fun.))

Reis walked in calmly, ignoring the searing pain in his joints. He could not afford to let on that his powers had temporarily vanished. He hated when he was forced to display them so liberally, but the lives of innocents were at stake, and he felt some sort of drastic action was necessary. He began to probe the waves of resonating mana, searching for traces of the girl he'd fought against...but he was too weak to focus. He could only see flashes and fragments of her, but nothing definitive.

"Well met, my friends! But before we travel onward...might we know the nature of this place's ordeal? Why did that army storm this place in broad daylight and leave?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:12 pm
((I prod or mess with SA's a bit. It's fun. Yeah, I'ma send in the skele's sometime tomorrow, gonna play both sides again.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:34 pm
((Ragh, those two took forever to make. XD [Random Bump] ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:18 pm
((I guess we're waiting on Strider, again. Hey, go ahead and forward those skeles to me. I'll post them for Jett, since he can't get online. He's been using a phone to post.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:52 pm
((Uh, whoops...I already sent them to him and this time I actually didn't save a copy of them...XD ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:56 pm
((They'll still be in your "sent folder," unless you keep that empty. He's had me posting for him, since he can't copy/paste on the mobile version of Gaia.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:24 pm
((Ah, cool. Didn't know there was one!))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:20 pm
((Ty, if I may quote you from an earlier RP: "Nuuuue! Dun die, RP!"))  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games