Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:03 pm
Zero grunted as the wave hit him, knocking him on his back. "I doubt you would like it from what I've been told about it."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:34 pm
((Durr de hurr. Writer's Block again. D= ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:53 pm
Higlark saw Drekovec, and Kaizeloye go though the Garganta to somewhere. He figured it was the time to train himself more so he would not be done in by the stupid Jedi again. He went to the training room in Hueco Mundo, and worked on the final form of Force Lightning in order to win next time.

Kenzo sensed the massive spike in spirit pressure that was the same as when Seireitei was attacked. He figured it was the leader of the Arrancars just fighting to minis the number of Soul Reapers while they were still healing, and repairing. "Well should we intervene again or should we sit this one out? Cause it is only two of them this time." He said to Akihime.

Chron noticed the great reitsu that appeared, and figured that it was the Sith leader again. He then noticed Daisuke's spirit pressure go up to, so he figured that the Sith leader was going after the Jedi. He decided to get over there quickly in case he needed back up in the fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:50 pm
"It's only two of them...they can handle it. Besides, we've still got a thing or two to learn," she replied curtly, annoyed that his attention had wandered so quickly. "Hado 33, Shakkaho!"

"Oh, that hero talk is really boring me," Drekovec replied to the exasperated Zero. He had seen the man's Hollowfication before. It was not impressive, as of yet. He focused on Kousuke instead. "Kaizeloye! Trade partners with me!" he called, hurling several bala at the calm, collected Kousuke. Daisuke lashed out with Yamato, wrapping its long blue blade around Drekovec's ankle. He pulled hard, trying to keep the Arrancar away from Kousuke.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:55 pm
((is Akihime shooting at Kenzo cause iam not sure hehe sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:56 pm
((I'll just put this combined post hurr then.))

"And here I thought I said I was peckish." Kaizeloye muttered under his breath, watching the Arrancar punt one Soul Reaper and search for the other. He scanned the area for the third Soul Reaper that he was supposed to take care of, but found no one. Then he heard a, "Augur, Ookami no Keiji!" behind him and ducked just in time for one crackling blade to pass harmlessly over his head. He reacted as soon as it swooped away and swept his claws out.

Kousuke skipped backwards away from the Vasto Lorde's attack, parrying the trailing tips of the sharp claws with the other side of the glaive. He took up a defensive position with his zanpakuto, the flames crackling merrily as he did so. "You've got a lot of nerve coming back here after what you did, Hollow."

"Oddly, it wasn't me this time." Kaizeloye hummed, waving his hand around in the air after it numbed from the brief impact on the weapon. "But I'll make sure it is, soon, Reaper." He growled and lunged forward again, though he stopped when Drekovec called out to him, pivoting to rush at his new target, Daisuke.

Kousuke darted to the side anyway, then leaped up in the air to avoid the bala aimed at him, landing back on the ground a few feet away. "I guess you won't, your friend wants to fight me instead."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:02 pm
((Yes, at Kenzo.))
Drekovec grinned as he saw Kaizeloye take Daisuke's attention away from himself, and used his Sonido technique to appear right in front of Kousuke. "I don't know what's so important about you, Reaper...but they're protecting you for some reason...I think I'll go find out after you're a pile of viscera. How's that sound?" he said in his slick, oily voice. He made a lazy diagonal cut...not really intending to touch Kousuke's flesh with his red blade, but to take the man's measure, since he had been absent from the last battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:12 pm
Kenzo reacted quickly as he activated the Seele Schneider then sliced the ball of energy, and made it dissipate. "Now that was not so nice sis. What's your deal?" He asked Akihime in a funny concerned way.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:21 pm
"Sounds like you've got no life." Kousuke replied coolly, catching the incoming blade with the bar of his glaive. "A Hollow interested in a Soul Reaper? That's quite unlike any I've ever killed." His tone was even, the underlying guardedness not present, as he stepped back to let the Arrancar's blade continue it's descent before swinging one side towards the his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:31 pm
Daisuke quickly flash-stepped out of harm's way for a moment, seeing the other Hollow come after him. He lashed out in retaliation against Kaizeloye, aiming Yamato's whip-like form across the Hollow's midriff. He prepared to follow up with a long series of saber strikes, and he forced his unfocused (and quite possibly concussed) mind to remember the forms and katas he'd practiced, hoping that his training would not fail him, even if his body did.

"Oh, don't get me wrong, my friend...I'm quite the ambitious b*****d. But I am also patient. If spending fair amounts of time studying details and eliminating variables is what my ambitions call for, then time is a currency with no object!" He cocked his head slightly, as there was not time enough to avoid the other end of the Soul Reaper's weapon. The tiniest fraction of the tip of its blade grazed his skin, drawing a long, straight, and red line to match his zanpakuto. He rolled away from the long weapon's reach, and jumped back toward Kousuke when he thought he had an opening.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:40 pm
Kaizeloye let the whip-like thing curl around his torso with one exception, he rolled with it. It cut into his skin but he still turned, aiming to draw in the Reaper close enough for strong right hook.

"Ambitions, that's another thing that's odd about you. Most of your kind don't have that sort of reasoning!" Kousuke drew in his zanpakuto close to his body, moving a hand closer to one of the flaming blades so that he could feel the scorching heat on his skin. "Of course, there are a few that do, and I plan on hunting them down myself." He thrust forward with the blade when Drekovec charged, the bar sliding through the opening in his hand like a pool cue.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:41 pm
"Oh, bother...." Daisuke muttered as he realized that he could not avoid the Hollow's fist. It collided with his jaw, instantly dislocating it and sending a wave of pain through his skull with its sheer impact. Daisuke hit the ground hard, and rolled a few feet before coming to a painful stop against Sereitei's walls. He ignored the pain in his jaw, and clenched his teeth in an effort not to choke on his own loosely hanging tongue. He stood up shakily, but was not quite ready to give up. His zanpakuto had already re-sealed itself, sensing its owner's defeat.
"Vivv...seck, 'mato!" he called over his clumsy broken jaw. The sword remained dormant, due not to his inability to pronounce its release command, but to the severe drop in his spiritual pressure. He had not fully recovered from his last scuffle with the Hollows, and his power was dropping ever faster. He looked around nervously, hoping that his allies were faring better than he.

Drekovec raised an eyebrow. "You don't know what I am, do you?" he whispered, as he wrapped a hand around the flaming blade and stopped it mid-attack. "And I'll bet you're wondering why your zanpakuto can't cut me, too!" He beamed with unholy glee at Kousuke. "You see, I'm no ordinary Hollow. I've removed most of my mask, revealing the human side of which we Hollows just can't seem to rid ourselves. Removing our masks allows us to obtain Soul Reaper-like powers in addition to our own, you see?" he said, gesturing with a finger to the remains of his mask. "We are called the Arrancar of the ancient Sith Order, and we're here to end you." He released the flaming blade of Kousuke's weapon, and launched himself at the Soul Reaper, his own sword at the apex of a wide, slashing arc. "Oh, I almost forgot!" Drekovec called, interrupting his own attack with Sonido. "We Arrancar have a special sort of reishi...it forms an invisible shield around our bodies, and only the most powerful of spiritual pressures can break our guard! It's called the Hierro technique." He appeared behind Kousuke and attacked again with his glowing blade.

((By the way, Hierro doesn't make an Arrancar invincible, it just makes it harder to cut their skin. On the Bleach show, when the fast-paced music starts, all of a sudden the good guys can cut the Arrancar. =3))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:53 am
Chron finally got to the outskirts of the battle that was taking place. He saw that Diasuke was on the losing side of the scale. Chron then used Force Telepathy to communicate Diasuke in his mind, and said "Chron here, looks like you need some help. Do you want me to help you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:44 pm
((I'm'a hafta wait for Kaizeloye's next actions before Daisuke can respond. Just lettin' you know, Blue. Oh, well...here's Akihime, instead.))
"Nice? NICE!?" Akihime roared in response. "Hado 54, Haien!" A disc of violet energy seared the air and propelled itself straight at Kenzo. His Schneider wouldn't stop an attack of such power, he would have to either dodge it, or get burned. "Those Hollow's aren't going to play nice! You saw that it took four of us to bring down one Adjuchas class Hollow, right? If we want to be able to do any sort of good for the Soul Reapers...let alone defeat the Screamer ourselves, we're going to have to train harder!" she shouted as the kido closed in. She quickly summoned an arrow and prepared to release it. She knew that neither of them would get any mercy from Drekovec Vel'Moc, so she would show none to Kenzo until she was certain they were both ready for the Hollows. "Come at me like you mean it!"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:17 pm
Zero took the chance he had, using the cloud made by his bankai to mask himself as he concentrated on forming multiple blades. "Don't forget about me, you sneaky little s---!" He launched the blades towards the one with the red saber, while at the same time moving into an offensive stance with a naginata formed from the cloud.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games