Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:53 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st Year. Ravenclaw

Rebecca plated some potatoes along with a meat pie and some peas. She picked up a couple of rolls before she spoke. "I was born in northern England, but I grew up in a suburb of London." She was glad to eat again, the food on the train seemed so long ago.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady watched as the students began to eat. She sighed. "I sometimes wish eating" she said

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

The young redhead chuckled and took a few bites of his dinner as he listened to Rebecca.
"Well, even if we had grown up in the same suburb I rarely left my home, so the chance of meeting would have been negligible anyway, I'm sorry."
Archades blinked and turned his gaze to the spirit sitting a few paces down from him, and frowned in concentration.
"Is there truly no kind of food that you can partake of Ma'am?" That seemed like an insult to the young boy - for all of these spirits to hang around for so long and have to watch as who-knows-how many hundreds of students pass by, eating and enjoying the pleasures of life when they couldn't. And that in all of the years, no student had tried to figure out a spell, potion, enchantment or whatever to allow them to try just seemed...like a continuously wasted opportunity, and gift. So surely, surely that wasn't true?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Artsy
Love Interest: --none--

User Image
User Image

Mood: __Relaxed and Happy __
Thoughts: __ - - - __

Omnomnom Oreo Cookies: *~*~*~*~*~*

User Image

Smiling back at Abi, Cœur nodded at the other girl. "Thank you, and I don't mind." She speared some roasted potatoes with her fork, continuing to eat in a dainty manner. Listening to Abigail's response, she thought about her summer. How was her summer?

As she pondered about the break, she heard the girl ask about her summer, and still did not know what to say. She inspected her food before coming up with a response. "It was nice...I mean, my family spent a lot of time on the east coast on the shore. I think it was like a parting gift or something, spending time with them since I won't see them until the break."

Suddenly, the necklace felt heavier around her neck. ...until the break.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Aster Owena Cardell - 1st Year; Ravenclaw

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster's eyes widen briefly in surprise as two children started to brawl, they were brutal, efficent, and they clearly had some drama going on... The girl destested violence, but still, she watched them worried. It seemed way more intense then the few she saw at her father's parties. She withheld a gasp as one of the fighter's head was smacked against a table. Since her attention was elsewhere, she had failed to notice her friend's protective move; covering her from possible danger. A rather large man left from the adult table and made his way to the two, breaking them apart. He had been rather rough in the way he did so too... Still, she let out a sigh of relief. Who knows what damage could of be done of they went on, to the other, and the room. The grey-haired girl let a small but happy sigh as food appeared, she was famished. Aster picked up a clean napkin and placed it on her lap carefully, covering the grey school uniform skirt she wore. After
lifting a piece of Red Velvet Cake onto her plate and taking a bite, she withheld a groan. It was delicious, better than the stuff she had at home, and that was saying something. She had professional chiefs cook for her every day. Archie and Rebecca were conversing, so she stayed out of the talk. Letting the two bond closer. Without her in the way, it would happen quicker. Lavender eyes flickered around the room and while she ate. Aster was waiting for bed time, she planned to spend the night reading, going over the textbooks she wasn't allowed to at Cardell residence.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:11 am
Rebecca Finch, 1st Year. Ravenclaw

Rebecca ate her food quietly, and let her eyes focus on those around her. She let Archie talk to the Grey Lady, the ghost didn't scare her. Instead she turned to Aster. "Are you enjoying that cake?" She asked the girl, as she drank some water.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady smiled sadly "We ghosts can not eat, We can taste it, but only if it is strong" She said. "Only when the food is older is the flavor strong enough" she sighed. "It is one of the worst thing about being a ghost"

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
&&&&&

User Image
User Image

Mood: __Slightly sleepy, content__
Thoughts: __Can't wait to get to the dorms__

User Image

Finishing her meal, Cœur noticed that the first years of other Houses had started exiting the Great Hall, and wondered when it would be her turn. She also wondered if she could take food up to the Commons Room, for she knew she would often get hungry at the strangest of times.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

After she finished with the Sorting, Professor Anyanka Swan walked over to the Ravenclaw Table. "I'm sorry I didn't have time to properly introduce myself to the First Years. I'm Anyanka Swan, Muggle Studies professor, Deputy Headmistress and Head of Ravenclaw House. In time, I'm sure you all will get to meet with me individually and familiarize yourself with me. Now that you all have enjoyed the feast, I will lead you all up to the Ravenclaw Common room. If you'll please follow me, I will lead you there now."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image
&&&&&

User Image

Mood: __100% excited __
Thoughts: __We're off to see the Tower!__

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Eyes twinkling with amusement, the girl checked around her to make sure she did not drop or loose anything. Making sure the pendant was safely around her neck, she stood up from the Ravenclaw table, walking towards the Head of her House. Speaking of the devil...

Cœur reached Professor Swan, now completely awake. She was thrilled that soon, she would arrive at the Ravenclaw tower. One of her older siblings was in Ravenclaw, and over the summer, the two of them would talk about Hogwarts, and the others would join in, as well. Smiling softly at the memories, she waited for her housemates to join her.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xX scioly lover Xx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:45 pm
Aria Snow ~~~~ First Year

Aria sits down after finally being sorted. Happy to be placed at an amazing table she beings to look around the Great Hall. She looks at the other students worried about what they think about her. She is looking forward to a great year.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya started to walk away from the Ravenclaw Table, hopefully with the Ravenclaw First Years in tow. she gave one look back over her shoulder. "Come on boys and girls, we're off to the Ravenclaw Common Room."

{Exit to Ravenclaw Common Room}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Wide-Eyed

User Image

Mood: __Excited__
Thoughts: __We're off to see the Tower! The Ravenclaw tower dorm thing!__

Omnomnom Oreo Cookies: *~*~* Off to the Ravenclaw Common Room, lovelies XD *~*~*

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Cœur skipped merrily behind the Head of the Ravenclaw House, clearly exuberant in finally getting to see her new home. Before exiting the room, she looked around, especially taking the time to glance at the ceiling once more.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 pm

User Image

Sissy wiped her eyes and gathered herself. What could she do now? There was no point in crying. She knew this. It was just so hard not to. It was always like this, she didn't cry all that often, but when she did it was only behind closed doors. That was just the way she was raised.
Be strong Sissy, she said to herself, I can do this. I can be this. Just like mother was. I know I can be just as strong as she was, and so much more. She continued to listen as the rest of her newly titled peers were sorted. Just then, food of all different kinds appeared right before her eyes. Sissy heard about this from a few of the older Ravenclaws sitting by complaining about the sorting taking too long and how awful their stomach was growling. Her favorite, pot roast appeared out of thin air right in front of her eyes. She grabbed her spoon and quickly but gently ate all of her soup. It tasted fantastic, it was almost just like her grandmother made on winter evenings after a long day. Once she was done eating all she could desire, she heard the woman who sorted each student introduce herself. In a few more moments, the same woman, Professor Swan, called all the Ravenclaws to the Common Room. Sissy still hadn't spoke to anyone very much, only a few words hear and there. But now that she'd be living with a bunch of other people her age, surely it was going to happen. She rose, along with the other Ravenclaws, and followed Professor Swan to the Common Room, whatever that might be.

Sissy Suspiria

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: I wonder how he'll react? Hopefully he doesn't turn red around the first years

Oh what turbulent emotions: Content to a point, exicted, curious

The spirits that stand with me: the other students

This place was wonderous and perfect at once to him. The high arched ceiling hidden behind the magicked sky. Part of him wished to do that to his own bedroom ceiling. He'd have to look into that. Xenos's robes moved softly around him, the fabric's soft ruslting lost in the din. A shiny badge hung from the front of it marking him as a new Prefect. An honor he couldn't wait to tell his father. He was curious to know though who from the other house's got it. 'Probably Tamara, if I know her. Can't think of a soul in Slytherin.' Xenos thought to himself as he sat down. Crossing one leg over the other, the albino rested his chin in one upturned hand. Some of his snowy hair fell into his face but he didn't mind. He was looking for something.

Back at the station he had heard Dante call to him, but the crowd prevented him for getting to him. So the albino had slipped Dante's long time friend a note for him. A smile crossed his face at the thought. He couldn't wait to see his boyfriend alone for the first time in a while. Looking for the familiar mop of dark hair on that proud head across the hall, Xenos's crimsion eyes didnt' waver an inch. "Come out, come out where ever you are." He said softly a light chuckle leaving him.

In you and I, there's a new land...

My sanctuary, my sanctuary....

Where fears and lies melt away....

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games