Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:16 am
User Image Bailey rolled her eyes in John's direction, and followed it with a short laugh as he stood up, as if he were making a toast. "Crazy..." Bailey whispered to the side before addressing John directly. "Well, good. I'm glad you'll be there." She listened as he introduced himself to the first years. Bailey second-guessed herself, absently wondering if it weren't for the fact that she had five first year classes to retake this year, if she would have even introduced herself to the freshly sorted students.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:45 am
John "Hans" Mason
Second Year, Hufflepuff
User Image

"I have thing to tell you First Years though, no matter what any other houses may say. We're all unique, we're not just everyone that didn't couldn't make it in any of ther other houses, k?" He said, giving a serious look to emphasize his point. "Now, pass the honeyed ham I'm hungry!" John added, switching from a serious ton to a fun and playful one.  

Gideon Commando

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am
User Image

Nevin perked up, he'd never met another set of twins before,"Hey!" he said enthusiastically waving at the two. "Hi Nicole, kevin. Im Nevin Asphodel. I have a twin as well! Her name is Levana Asphodel but she is over in Gryffindor" he said pointing her out at the Gryffindor table. "Im sorry for being excited I just haven't met any other twins before" he said laughing. The two were interesting, Kevin didn't really seem interested in the whole thing, while Nicole seemed shy yet excited at the same time. It saddened him a little that Levana hadn't been placed with him, but he smiled when he thought that he would probably have not made any friends if she had been with him. So it was a good thing in the end.

He then looked down at the flier on the table. "Im sorry..I uh..Im good at it..I even got my certificate but...I uh..Im just to nervous" laughing nervously he took the flier and looked at it more closely, mostly to just cover his embarrassment. It interested him a little but he was still far too nervous to try it. Laughing nervously again he placed the flier back down.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn was listing to the conversation bounce around the table. She picked up the flier and scanned it. Since she would have to pass her flying class she new she would have to wait till next year but hoped to make it out to watch. She looked up when she heard the boy next to Baily start talking. Looking at them, she noticed that Baily seemed to be good friends with him. After his introduction she decided to test him. "Well I think Hans is unique so I'm gonna try it out.", Ryn said with a smile

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:16 pm
User Image "Oh, come on!" Bailey prodded Nevin, sad when he admitted his doubtful feelings towards trying out for the team. "I bet you'd make a great keeper! Hey, I'll tell you what. You should at least come to try-outs and see what it's all about. Then, if you still feel like it's not the right thing for you, you can just stay to watch." She begged him sincerely, knowing she was gonna need more people to come out for the team, as not very many students had seemed interested, yet.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image

Nevin blushed in embarrassment,"Alright alright!" he said with a laugh. Bailey's face was funny when she tried to convince him to join," I just am still getting used to the whole heights thing..but..I'll check it out" he said caving in. "Just because I said Im nervous doesn't mean Im not interested" Nevin added. The thought was interesting and caused him to retreat within his head for a moment. Keeper huh, it would be interesting. Sports was never something he was good at, but maybe he'd do alright in
Quidditch. "Im a little shaky on the rules.." he said with a nervous laugh.

(( I really don't understand the whole dice roll thing..or how to play it so I'll need some help with that if Nevin is to actually join XD))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh come on Nevin go for it! How can you deny a pretty girls request?" Yuan said grinning at the second year. He thought it was funny how open Nevin was this year. But it was good, after all he himself was very shy his first year. Thank god that was over.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

"Sorry miss Bailey. I'm not good on a broom, but I promise to be there and cheer the loudest. Is that ok?" Cyrus asked softly. It was true he fell off the broom more often then he stayed on it. Poitons seemed to be the only thing he was good at.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image

A blush stretched across his face. "ah..I said I'd go didn't I " Nevin stammered out.He laughed nervously and nudged Cyrus,"you'll go with me wont you?" he laughed feeling very silly at the moment.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rechosia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera let out a sigh as she took in the hat's decision. It wasn't what she had been wanting to hear, but she always tried to look on the bright side of things. At least now she knew she was in the same house as Ryn, which brought a smile to her face as she climbed off the stool and headed towards the Hufflepuff table. She would make the most of her time here, and she was sure she would grow to love being in Hufflepuff. She was sure to make some great friends at least. Reaching the table, she promptly sat down next to Ryn and looked around. "They all seem nice enough," she thought, glancing at each of her fellow Hufflepuffs in turn.

Turning towards Ryn, she smiled brightly, exclaiming, "Hey cous! Miss me?"

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Bailey told Nevin with the widest of smiles. "Don't worry, I'll fill you in on the rules when you come to the quidditch pitch. It'll be a breeze!" Bailey felt her cheeks brighten as the blood raced to them once more, trying to ingore Yuan's comment. "Maybe you can help me with try-outs, Yuan. Yuan's a fantastic chaser." Bailey explained nodded to Nevin. She giggled as Cyrus promised to be Hufflepuff's biggest fan. "Of course that's okay, Cyrus. Anything will help." Tossing him a smile, she looked up just in time to see her owl Duke flying straight for their table. "Oh, Duke!" Bailey cooed, holding her arm out for a safe landing. She massaged his dark brown feathers, then untied the parcel from his ankle. "Thank you, boy." She gave Duke a kiss on the head before he began his return flight back to the owlery.

Bailey quickly unwrapped the package, opening up a box of her mum's fresh double chocolate fudge. "Would you all care for a piece of fudge? It's still warm." She asked with a convincing smirk, as if they smell emanating from the parcel wasn't convincing enough.

[[Don't worry, it is confusing. If you do come try-out, I can try to explain it a little better there. =) ]]

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image

Nevin laughed out loud at Baileys excitement."That would be helpful" he said still a little nervous. He looked at Yuan hoping he'd accept the offer to help out. He'd need all the help he could get,"I apologize in advance if I completely disappoint you" Nevin jumped lightly when the owl landed. When she opened the package he was practically drooling."I..I wouldn't mind" he said trying not to sound to eager.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
User Image

"Aw shucks, Bailey. You're gunna make me blush." Yuan said in a dorky voice before laughing. "But don't worry I'll be there. Gotta show these young'ins how it's done." He continued with another laugh.

User Image

"Oh yes please!" Cyrus said egarly as the smell of chocolate met his nose. Man he loved that stuff. Taking a piece from the offered fudge, he bit lightly into before letting out a happy hum. "Oh that's good!" He said as he poped the rest into his mouth.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn look at up at the other first years just in time to see Kaera sit on the stool. The hat seem to think a moment and then yelled "Hufflepuff!". Ryn let out an excited squeak. Kaera walked over to the table and sat down next to Ryn. "Hey cous! Miss me?" asked Kaera. "Of course! I'm so glad we get to stay together!" Ryn said looking to Kaera. Grog made a squeak to get back her attention. "Don't worry Grog, you still have all my focus." Ryn told the little creature with a laugh.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image "I'm sure you won't disappoint. That is, unless you don't bother to show up." Bailey winked playfully at Nevin. She laughed as her owl scared him a little, and handed him a piece of fudge when he accepted. "Here you go, I promise you'll love it." Bailey popped a piece of the mouth-watering chocolate into her own mouth, trying her best to savor every second of it. "Well, of course!" She laughed through a mouthful of fudge at Yuan's remark. "I told you you guys would love it!" Bailey said to Cyrus, happy to see that she could be of use.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Gideon Commando

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:47 pm
John "Hans" Mason
Second Year, Hufflepuff
User Image

It took John to a moment to swallow the large amount of honeyed ham he'd stuffed his mouth with. Eventually he did, with a nice content sigh of approval. "Oooooo can I have some Bailey?" He asked as he noticed the fudge, he loved fudged. Actually he loved most things chocolate but fudge was by far his favorite. "So what do you guys do over the summer?" He asked everyone at the table, though it was aimed primarily at the Second and Third years.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games