Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:53 pm
Even after the outburst the others began to do as the Queen had asked. After they had gotten Rena into her bed, gotten Degiro into the hospital on the third floor of the castle, gotten the four people fighting to stop, all was peaceful in the Castle. In the Days to come thing would remain peaceful even with the occasional fight between QRG's and Servants, all was well. None of them knew why the Queen had acted the way she had, but none of them really thought they had anything to worry about with them working under her...well accept Lawleit, and the Twins....
(( Let the Next Chapter Begin))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:58 pm
((Oh, I gues this si the passing story.))

Alex: She sighed sleepily as she made her way back to the library. She psuhed on the heavy Oaken doors that lead inside, and, seeing as no one was there anymore, she went to her favorite window seat. "So pretty..." she said as she sat down to gaze at the Moon.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image

I appeared in the window while your eyes where closed. Well, Well if it isn't the Twins Lacky. My voice almost Sprang out when I spoke.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:07 pm
Alex: She gave a yelp and pretty much fell out of the seat.
"Ow..." she said, rubbing her head, and looked up. "I'm no one's Lackey, thank you." she said indignantly as she stood up.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

That's not what I saw whe the twins told you their story. I smirked at the fact you were tring to deny what you promised to them. Did you forget that when you were found out listening in on the conversation agree to "That for your life to be spared only you'd do what ever they asked of you " That in my book makes you they're Lacky.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:15 pm
"Just because I promised to do whatever they asked doesn't make me there Lackey." Alex rolled her eyes, and, trying to fight off a yawn, went back to her seat.
"Besides, that's none of your busines. What exactly do you want, Hanahily?" Alex said, not bothering to fight off a yawn this time.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image

My my looks like someones been studing the books on the RR. Well I'm not sure if you noticed the twins and they're so called brother are working here now. I just thought that this was as good a time as any to try and gather them into our ranks. So that that'd be in safe hands, and of course you'd have to come long with them...Lacky! I laughed as I started to float up out of you reach. I began to fade out into the cloudes without a trace.
My voice sounding as if it were far away began to echo...
Can't wait to see you all at the meeting place. After hearing those words nothing was there.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

Random Maid:

My Lady it's time to Raise and Shine, I was carring our favorite foods on the plates I held  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

Umirest seemed to be almost to how she use to be."I want to take a walk in the city..."She said to the maid.Getting up she got dressed and head off to the door.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:36 pm
Alex frowned and rubbed her temple. "Oh, great. WHy is it that whenever Hanahily talks to me, I get a headache?" she asked herself and sighed, trying to clear her head.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:38 pm
User Image

I came from behind the corner of her room and spoke. Are you sure that's sure a good thing My Lady? Ever since the Star Power Mission flop you've been acting differently. I looked at you intently. The RR might take it as a weakness, or a change of heart or something like that. I know it's been 2 weeks since we've seen any sign of them but I have this felling that they are waiting outside for the right moment to attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

Umirest pouted."But i want to see the city.The beautiful crystal that entraps us inside it so pretty in the morning.Would you like to see it?"She said smiling.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image

I began to blush. You mean like a date of sorts?  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games