Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:10 pm
"I believe that would be smart." Clorogne grinned at her. Because that was TOTALLY what he meant.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera knew exactly what he'd meant but she was playing oblivious. She fiddled with her armbands for a moment before unclasping them. She slid them off, pulling off her arm covers as well. That helped a little bit, as she pulled them off both arms. She shook out her arms. "That helped some, but that's not much." She murmured, almost as if to herself. She shifted, flipping up the hem of her skirt to make it shorter. "Can't do anything about it's weight, but I could make it shorter." Her skirt, already short before, was now bordering on almost indecently short.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:19 am
Clorogne was finding it hard not to stare, seeing as his eyes, which had been travelling her eyes, were not scowering further up, and he pulled his gaze away, to stare out the window. He had something to say, but he would not be able to bear the rest of the ride were she to actually listen to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:21 am
User Image

Aleera was well aware of the kings eyes on here, indeed it would be hard to miss it. She leaned back in her seat, stretching out her legs as best she could in the carriage. She went back to fanning herself with the book, closing her eyes again.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:09 pm
Clorogne was just about to lose his mind, when the carriage stopped at what looked like a miniature palace, "Ah, we're finally here." he sighed, opening the door quickly, and tugged Akila's leash, which he quickly let go of, simply in need to be away from the seductive looking Seer. Akila sat up and yawn, stretching, before climbing out, also.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:26 pm
User Image

Aleera smirked to herself as she watched the king hurry from the carriage. Apparently she was making him crazy. Yawning, she climbed out of the carriage. She took her time to stretch before adjusting her skirt, flipping the hem back down to it's normal length. No need to give everyone a show." She murmured, seemingly to herself though she didn't try to stop the king from hearing her.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:04 pm
Clorogne sighed, avoiding looking directly at her, "Aleera, I charge you to go to your quarters. I had a slave prepare a room for you...down the second hall to the left." He nodded for her to go, as he hefted a heavy trunk and tossed it ti Akila, who stumbled, only a little and asked,
"Where...?"
"The from welcoming hall...you will meet me inside." and he went for the backside of the palace wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image

Aleera frowned at being ordered around, but did as she was told. No sense in making the king mad by fighting him. Besides, she would be glad to get to her own room again. She grabbed her trunk, dragging it along behind her as she headed to her room. Inside the room, she quickly checked it over, wondering if this place was much different that their home castle.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:23 pm
Akila waited in the large-ish room, looking around, and her ears twitched when she heard footsteps approaching. She looked up at the quickly approaching man, and her ears went back, "Bring this trunk into the second room in the third hall...and DON'T go through it, this time." He growled and she nodded, picking up the heavy trunk and starting off on her way.

Outside, a vulture with a letter tied to it's leg, took off towards the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image

Aleera finished checking out her room, then began searching through her trunk of clothes. "Nope. Nope. Too heavy. Still black. Why the heck do I not have any light clothes?" She spoke aloud as she searched. With a sigh, she lay down on the bed, waiting. She wondered why she'd been sent to her room but figured it wouldn't be a good idea to leave it until she was told she could. She hoped the king returned soon. She wanted to go shopping. Her heavy black outfits just would not do for this weather.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:47 pm
Akila put the stuff away and put her own back into a smaller servant room. Small but cozy, which was pretty much how she liked it. It was only a mew moments before a smaller, more frail looking servant girl with a wolf tail peeked her head in, "His Majesty requests you." she spoke softly.
"Thank you." She nodded with a small smile, and went back to the King's room, "Yes, master?"
"Get me Aleera."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

Aleera was laying boredly on her bed, looking up at the ceiling when Akila came to her room. She sat up to look at the girl then rose and followed her without a word. When they came to the King's room, she entered wit a smile. "Ah, Sire. I was hoping you would call on me. I have a teensy little favor to ask." She said, holding her hand up, thumb and forefinger about an inch apart.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:22 pm
"A favor you say?" Clorogne asked, standing and walking towards her, "Slave, you are dismissed." He waved his hand at Akila and she turned her tail swaying a little. She loved the heat. Slowly she went towards the front courtyard.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image

Aleera nodded slightly. "Yes. I uh, didn't think the heat would be this bad. My visions don't allow me to feel anything, so I was unprepared. I was hoping I might be allowed to go shopping." She looked down, tugging at her skirt hem. "My clothes are heavy and black. Not a very good combination. I was hoping to buy something lighter, something more appropriate to the heat."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:45 pm
"Oh, that is quite troublesome. Yes, indeed. and I am in a good mood, perhaps you could bring along that slave. Her dreary mood brings me down. she buy 1 object, and nothing worth more than a shilling. He handed her a jingling bag, "I would join you but I'm afraid there are plans to be made and decisions to plane." He chuckled lowly, and motioned to the door.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games