Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:25 am
User Image"A bus?That would be a good idea, but don't you think we need a key for bus? And it's still struggling for life even if we had a key. But that's a great idea." Sirena told already with opened eyes to Koji.

Bus, home, undead, survivors, school... That is tags for now.

Sirena turned sharply to Naoki and told "Naoki! Didn't we had the radio thing? Our Colleagues, when dropping us off, told that you can call us through this radio if something is up. We can try?" Sirena told with a serious tone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:25 am
User ImageKoji felt somewhat dumbstruck. "Okay, Ryuu has an obvious point. This stress and fatigue is making us think too much. Something as simple as setting off a nearby car alarm would work." He motioned to the guard rail and looked ahead. "Unfortunately, the nearest car is a few hundred meters away." Turning his head slightly, he asked the group. "Who has a good throwing arm?"

Natsu Asakura, Koji's former Economics professor, now lies dead in a pool of her own blood. Her head was smashed open with a blunt, but precise strike. In her hand lies the keys to her midnight black 1.8 Honda Civic, which is parked just 300 meters from the school clock tower. And now a bunch of survivors are about to attemp to break its recently washed windows.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:41 am
User Image"Hmm maybe we won't have to do anything" Ryuu said looking out the window and just as he finished his words he heard a car's window smashed sounding it's alarm followed by loud moans

"Well....I think that'll get their attention. Should we wait a while for the dead infront of the door to move before we make or way, I mean by the time the alarm stops I think they'll still be moving towards it"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:57 am
User ImageSirena closed her eyes but had her head on Ryuu and Koji "Well, I have a pretty good arm, since my left arm is in pain, I can use right arm," Sirena opened her eyes and then looked more at Ryuu "I had an idea in my head that, when you make a sound, they'll mostly likely follow the sound. But when you stop the sound and walk slowly, what would they do? They can't see you know." Sirena then breathed out again and breathed in.

Now...Car, dead, school, group, people, survivor's, weapons and...Change... Tags are done.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:14 am
User Image

*Miss anasako took a deep sigh*
Well...if where gonna move itll have to be soon, So i say we wait till there backs are turned and then tip toe out of this place like Sirena said.*She now pulled out 3 of her remaining Homemade bombs in her back pack and said*

If anything goes wrong or some one falls *she looked at Ryuu* We'll chuck one of these things as far as we can in the opposite direction to ward them off!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:24 am
User ImageTurning to Sirena, Ryu thought about it for a while"Hmm well assume they'll still go in the direction that the noise came from, I mean these things don't seem to smart so what other reason do they have to stop going in the direction of the sound. If they do stop though hopefully they'll be far enough to sneek past them. Maybe it would be a good idea to try and contact yoour friends while we wait as long as it doesn't make too loud of a noise."

Locking eyes with Miss Anasako responded"Understood but I was wondering how you even know how to make these."  

Heart of Madness

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:51 am
User Image

*Smiling a bit at Ryuu's question*
I am a Science teacher dear!! If you where awake during the lesson i gave on how to make these things, you wouldnt be asking that question now would you? *she gave him a sheepish look*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:02 am
User ImageSirena smiled and laughed a bit at Miss Anasako's phrase for Ryuu. Sleepy people in school is very common. Sirena stepped in for the plan "I'll call my friends." Sirena took out the radio and on it "Anybody hear me? Lin? Heriko? Eric?" Sirena call out the names she knew who were there. No answer, until... "Sirena?!! Sirena, are you alright? This is Heriko." A female voice came in the radio "H-Heriko! Im okay! I have the survivors with me. We have a...problem around here. Those filthy zombies are surrounding us. We need more survivors. Also bring my sniper AWP." Sirena told in the radio lowering the sound. "Alright, we will come in a minute. AWP? Haha, I want to see you using it." Heriko told as she turned off the radio.

Sirena sighed in relief and putted her radio back to her pocket. "I think...we are going to be saved. There are 3 people. Not much, but they can do it, since we cleared the most way to here." Sirena told to the group and smiled.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:33 am
User ImageRyuu blushes slightly from Miss Anasako pointing out his faults and Sirena laughing a little at him said in an annoyed tone"So what I can't stay awake it's not like I can help it."

Ryuu relizes he's starting to drift off again"Speaking of which"Pops in his last stik of caffine gum."Hopefully this will last me by the time we get to the house." Ryuu said as the car alarm continued to wail mixed together with the screams of the ones who probably broke the car's window.

"That's good to know hopefully they'll be able to clear out some, why was that guy laughing a little are you very skilled with a sniper rifle?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:44 pm
User ImageSirena smiled at Ryuu's last word as she turned fully to him "I had teached only one person. It's Naoki. Not like Im not sharing my luck with sniper's but...I'll only choose those who believe in it, like Naoki did. And yes...Im pretty good. I never missed. Even if I do, that won't stop me from anything." Sirena breathed in and breathed out. She heard some footsteps, but they walked slowly.

Sirena saw that the zombies in the door to clock tower, began to get away. She knew it was her colleagues.

Heh, always great timing...Lin.

Sirena smiled as she looked at the group and told "Here they come." Sirena pointed her finger at the door, as from there, 3 people came in. "Sorry, a little late. Anybody ready to escape?" Heiko told rubbing her head. Sirena nodded, as she raise up her hand. Lin knew what Sirena meant by raising hand. Lin threw AWP right to Sirena's hand.

"Now we are ready." Sirena told reloading the AWP. She had a big and evil smile on her face.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:05 pm
User ImageHuh I guess that means Naoki and her a pretty close then. The three then enter the room and Sirena exchanges words with themLate? They're right on time, well I guess if they're in the army they have to be. Although surprised they made it around the zombies heading for that car without making any noise.Ryuu thought kind of nervously from that look on her face

"Hehe you seem excited"Ryuu said to Sirena. Looking to the three."I'm guessing you have transport to get everyone out then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image

I began to running and while out of breathe I responded to Ryuu's question,
" I hope she does because I can't take another minute with these thing trying to kill us off like this! "

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image Naoki felt relieved when comrades came through the door. That only meant they had cleared a path for them, even if it was temporary... Then something struck her as odd. The faces of her friends were strangely grim, as if they weren't happy to be reunited for now, even if they should have been... And they were missing one. Naoki felt like a hand had gripped her throat tightly.

"Heriko," she said, approaching the familiar faces. "Eric, Lin... Where's Chen?"

Chen was... Well, to Naoki, he was special. Maybe more than that. Enough said. The group knew that full well; they didn't answer her right away, and they couldn't seem to meet her gaze.

"Where's Chen," she repeated, her voice mounting panic. "He's always with you. Is he standing guard outside? Where is he?!"

Lin came forward and put a hand on her shoulder and started to speak, wavering with the effort; he clearly didn't want to tell her. "Chen was with us. He was so relieved when Liuetenant contacted us and we rushed here right away; he was worried about you. But then the zombies were everywhere... We had no way through, but he was determined to come to the rescue... He was so fast, we couldn't stop him. He went and cleared the way, and..."

Naoki stared defiantly into those eyes, pleading, begging... Don't say it. Don't say it.

Lin didn't, but the way the eyes averted her gaze once more was enough.

Naoki wanted to cry, scream so many things--You didn't stop him? You didn't tell him to fall back, you didn't SAVE him?!--but all she did was shake the hand off her shoulder and pick up her fallen rifle. She let out a breath that she didn't know she had been holding.

"I see," she said, her voice cracking a little, but otherwise normal. "He died in the line of duty." She turned away frome veryone and pretended to be busy adjusting her gear. "Alright. Let's just get out of here, now. While we can."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image"Mizu please stay with the group" Ryuu cakked to her but not to loud since she wasn't too far"The dead might not be here but they are around."

Ryuu then turned his attention to Naoki wanting to say something but since he didn't know her relationship with Naoki and Chen he just remained quiet. He turned around so he wouldn't face Naoki and whispered standing next to Sirena
"Maybe you should speak to her when we get out of hear, I mean you know her best I'm sure you know what to say."

Making sure that everyone left the room as they all walked down the halls in formation, making sure not to leave any blind spots.

After Ryuu disloged the knife he threw in into the zombie's head that grabbed Sirena placed it into his belt loo next to the two flash bombs. He then spoke up to three.

"So the transportaition?"  

Heart of Madness

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games