Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:34 pm
Naruu walked into the office with his head rather held high. He bowed before the Kazekage and spoke. "Sir are there any tasks a lowly genin like me can take on? I need the work in order to advance."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image
There came a light patter as eight feet hopped down the hallway and arrived in the Kazekages office. Two frogs both about the size of Mamorous desk hopped in and greeted him, the orange one speaking first,"So this is what the Sand village looks like. Ive always wanted to meet another kage besides Lady Raikage," he was looking around as he spoke and the yellow one plopped down replying,"I bet they have good snacks here, hey mister kage do you have any good snacks?" His words were slow and child like as the yellow frog spoke and they made the orange one spin around when he heard kage. "Yo, Kazekage, I didnt even notice ya. Names Gamakichi, this is my little brother there, Gamatatsu, he likes food." Gamakichi wouldve hopped on the desk when he was younger, but he was too big for that now. "Howaido-san sent us with a message to you, he wanted to let you know that he took a trip to Kuomgakure no Sato to meet with master Apollo and obtain the Toad Summon contract. He signed and has returned to the village with his useful allies such as moi, he said that his teams all ready for the big mission now and he wont let you down, ne." Gamakichi let out a laugh before Gamatatsu crawled over and spoke,"Ya got any snacks Kazekage-san?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, Six, & the Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Two looked up, silent as ever, when the frogs bounded into the room. Shaking his head, he directed them to the Doctor & myself. "I have a platter of cookies here on the edge of my desk," I responded to Gamatatsu, before turning to Gamakichi. "It's been a long time since I've been to Mount Myobokuzan. So long that I believe you weren't born yet..." Letting that trail off, I reflected upon Howaido's message. "Understood. It's good to have met you: would you let him & his team know that Team 1 reports that they are still alive & doing well?"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image
"Yah, I can do that, the boys lookin like hes been at a plateau recently though, maybe you could teach him a couple new techniques eh? Hahah, come on gamatatsu, lets get to Howaido-san," Gamatatsu grabbed a cookie and smiled numming happily as they exited.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]

Poofing back through my own scroll, Six whipped about, grabbing the announcement mic. "Attention Team 2, assemble & head out to Team 1's Camp. We are under attack! I repeat, we are under attack!" Slamming the mic back onto the desk, it was evident that Team 1 had taken too damn long.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:25 pm
Gamakichi stumbled back in,"Howaido said they are all shipping out now, er is there anything I need to relay to him?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]

"Nothing at the moment, other than 'come back alive' & all the usual words of advice. We don't know what's in store for us out there, so being prepared for anything is a given. Join them as soon as you can, Gamakichi, they are likely to use more odd jutsu than one has ever encountered," I replied, waving him off to the war.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:21 pm
With that Gamakichi was summoned off by Howaido, it seemed he was needed.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]

Bringing my head up from the paperwork, Two signalled to the Doctor & Six to get going. Have to do a pre-emptive strike on their base, I thought to the others. "The seige weapons should be ready by now. Move out you three!" Nodding their heads, Two, Six, & the Doctor moved out of the office on their way to the entrance.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:48 pm
Walking down the hallway to the kage's office seemed like it took forever. My heart was beating so hard and fast it felt like it echoed. Reaching the Kazekage's door, i stood overly excited. "I'm here to get my head band Kazekage Sr." I said as i leaned in seeing multiple ninja bands hanging on Kazekage's wall..  

ScantWolf

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Info:

"...And you would be?" a voice replied from behind the large leather chair. "This is a time of war, & I can't recall authorizing any more graduation ceremonies, unless you've been slacking off since the last one!" I spun around at that moment, creating a slight stir of dust within the office. "Here--" The sound of cloth sliding over wood skittered across & throughout the hollow sounding room with reverberating intent. "Learn what you can, & then move out to the front lines!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:04 pm
"I am Shika Kaza Nara from the Nara clan..I will make you proud Kazekage Sr. thank you for this opportunity" I reply as my heart thumped even louder. I could feel the intensity from Kazekage and i could barely move. I then picked up my ninja band and proceeded to back away "thank you again Kage sir"  

ScantWolf

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:21 am
User Image
"Ah, The Kazekage-sama, I am honored to finally meet such a handsome strong man." The male frog spoke it was green and spoke like a woman with large lips and lipstick. The freakiest part was yet to come as a clone of Howaido began to climb out of the frogs mouth.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:31 am

Info:

Nodding my head as the young genin took off to his greatest adventures series, the seat swiveled about once more. The stern expression splayed across the face could be felt from even behind the back of the chair, so when the lippy frog came about, he would know the demeanor of the atmosphere. "Thank you," my voice carried over the piece of furniture, before it turned back to the front once more. "I try to keep appearances, even in these types of situations." With a Howaido-type person now here, I expected a detailed report. "The ANBU headquarters reported seismic activity. Were the teams successful?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:48 am
Howaido shrugged away Gamakiri and bowed to the Kazekage,"In a way the mission went as planned. We defended the base from attack and defeated a Jounin level shinobi of the Jinton bloodline near the entrance. Bast disappeared along with the attacker at the camp and so we readjusted our squads to a two man cell with the gennin for their protection and a two man cell combined of myself and San. We entered the fortress leaving the others up top so to have an easy escape and protect the entrance. The base was brimming with skiski devices and flowers that gave off a sent and would place you in a deep genjutsu if you destroyed them. It was dark with low visibility and we easily defeated two Chuunin level enemies, San a Shouton user in the main chamber and myself a Bakuton user further in. The Bakuton user retreated and will likely return stronger upon our next infiltration, with out sensei the base proved too strong however and we made a strategic retreat to keep the platoon safe from harm. The entire geography around the base fell in as the Bakuton user exploded when I destroyed his armor and weakened majority of the base. We couldnt get any further than the main chamber though, having not captured the IBD I feel as though the mission was a failure." He stood up and went towards the window,"I know we can always go in again, but they will be on guard now." He closed his eyes and gave a smile though, that smooth Hatake charisma,"In the end we saved everyone and brought them back unharmed, I think thats the best outcome."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games