Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:04 am
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Sitting up with some unique bedhead, Haki looked blearily around the cave for a few seconds. A snore alerted him to Kyo who he promptly put a hand on his face and shoved away, staggering upright himself "..." he didn't seem to quite remember where he was as he made his way to the cave entrance, standing and staring outside.

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.
Just.... no more sorrow...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

[[She's already back for better clarification xD ]]
Doki continued to sleep in her position, at least it looked like she was. Lifting one lofty eye, her drowsy sight followed the form of Haki until he passed by her and Kyo along with breakfast that was already prepared. She supposed, he wasn't hungry just yet. And Kyo..well. Poor thing. No one had to tell anyone twice that he was spent.

And lucky for them, today wasn't going to be extreme. She had something a little different in mind today. With both eyes now half lidded, she glanced over at her hands. Picked up the ball full of small to medium sized beans. She was just about done sewing up the other end and produced the needle from where she placed it. Half a foot above her head where it was perched by the wall. "Good morning. Help yourself to some food if you're hungry." She said, nibbling at the end of the string before being able to insert the thread's end in the loop. There were four bean balls scattered around her like they were guests.

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

little_mintchan

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Haki turned, still half asleep, and wandered back over to Doki, practically falling to his knees. He managed to get his bowl out of his bag, spooning a huge amount of stew into the tiny bowl and started to eat. He put some in his mouth, chewed, stopped, chewed again, stopped again and finally swallowed. All this time he just kind of stared at Doki in a weird daze, his eyes heavily lidded with sleep. His hair was starting to go flat but a large chunk stuck up at the back like a duck's tail, making him look even odder as he ate "....Doki....san?" he questioned or rather he mumbled around his spoon, still trapped in his mouth as he tried to eat it and the stew at the same time.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:34 pm
Kyo snored louder once Haki moved, drooling like a maniac before he smelled food and sleepily sat up, slumping a bit before just crawling over to where the food was, faceplanting Haki's lap tired. "Mmm...you should feed me Haki..." He was still half asleep so he wouldn't insult him for a while.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

"We're not going to do anything taxing today. Just rest up, basically." She said in a focused lull, somewhat distracted in her current work as she was moving on to the next set of bean bags. Just in time though Doki glanced at Haki after hearing him sip up some. She pursed her lips but let out a small fit of laughter. "Bah, you're only half awake, aren't you Ducky-kun? Take your time. There's plenty left around." Though she pointed twice to the puddle that formed a foot away from him. It was very close to the outside entrance so using the light he could somewhat see his own reflection if he chose to. Though Doki personally thought it was very unique. Amusingly.

As for Kyo, she let out something that sounded like a sigh and a mix of a hum. He could take care of himself. "For crying out loud, you're not a baby Kyo.." She sighed while sewing in the second flap of her newer beanbag.

little_mintchan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:26 am
User Image

The spoon had been successfully gnawed and Haki took it out of his mouth, letting it plop into the bowl as he tried to wake up. This was unsuccessful on his part as his eyes started to drift shut again "Nnnnhh...." he replied to Doki's words, not really understanding. Kyo's comment, however, spurred a reaction and he eyed the red head in his lap. With deliberate moves, he drained his bowl, licking it clean before raising it high over his head and slamming it down at the back of Kyo's head. It was so deliberate and so....violently out of character even for Haki. Sure, he was a physical child but this was intended to hurt Kyo and badly if it connected. It wasn't known to Doki or Kyo but this act was a result of Kein's mental interference with Haki's head in Yukigakure. It was the violent hatred that he'd instilled in Haki's subconscious.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:59 pm
Kyo rolled his eyes at Doki but spotted Haki raising the bowl in the air. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of Shi this morning." He held his arms up to protect him face and he didn't feel like rolling in the fire. "Ow! What the hell was that for?!" The bowl had smashed into his arms, he felt one crack from the impact so he pushed up to hit Haki with it also and get up to scramble away, holding his right arm gently. "Stupid Haki, ow..." He turned his arm around a bit to see where that stupid rock of a bowl or wood, whatever it was made out of hurt, it cut his arm up and it was already bruising.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

The bowl went up and cracked Haki in the forehead, the force surprising him. He slipped backwards onto his butt and blinked, now dazed instead of sleepy and he raised a hand to feel his forehead. He blinked again, staring at Kyo without seeming to understand what he was being asked "Huh?" he replied, still rubbing his head. He slowly was coming out of the daze and his face started to get red "That hurt...hey, my bowl!" Haki grabbed it, the two halves that it had split into, and held it up helplessly What am I going to eat out of? he thought helplessly, totally ignoring Kyo now. He was showing no remorse for almost bashing Kyo's brains out and in fact he didn't seem to have realized he'd done something wrong "Urgh..." he put the bowl down and scowled at it, crossing his arms and legs to glare at the bowl.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:30 pm
Kyo was curled up gripping his arm, it hurt a lot and he was forcing tears away. "Take my bowl then..." He stood up and slowly let his arm go, walking over and picking up his bowl before tossing it gently in Haki's lap and walking away from them. He wanted to cry from the pain in his arm but not infront of Haki or Doki. "I-I'll go watch the sunrise..." He went to the opening of the cave and sat by the wall, curled up and gripping his arm, there was a bloody handprint from on the bowl he gave to Haki but Kyo didn't even care to be near him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She saw everything that had happened. But by then it was too late. She stared at Kyo, definitely catching sight of how his injury came to be. But Haki. She knew he wasn't fully...well, alright since he returned. The adviser didn't think twice about his range psychological base desires. In Freudian terms, one would think that Haki's Id was conflicted. Or the Egos were set back. He doesn't even know that he's the one who did it. Thought Doki, lowering her bean bags.

"Haki, pick up the pieces so we don't accidentally step on them later. Look in my bag, I've brought just two more bowls. Be careful." Doki said, calmly as she stood up and headed to Kyo. Gently, she knelt beside him. Whispering to him to extend his arm to some degree so that she could see the level of impact he received. Though from what her eyes had seen, it must have hurt. She softly spoke to him, asking him to try and extend his arm if he could.

Her iridiscent eyes, though spangled through vibrant whorls weren't blind to Kyo's damp coils. It generally took a lot to make Kyo respond to pain. From what she knew. Yet, he was still a child. And wounds were still boo-boos in some aspects. "You know he didn't mean it. Come on, let's see it." Already, Doki went on grabbing her jacket from the rack and folded it before putting it below his arm to act as support.

little_mintchan

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:40 pm
Kyoishi slowly extended his arm to show her, it hurt a lot just to do that because even if he had been used to pain, it was never truly numb to him in his arms, no matter how much he had trained to will the pain away, it never went away. "Of course he ment it, I'm ust a stupid and arrogant kid who annoys him..." He poked the cut a bit and nearly went pale when some blood came out on his finger, his own blood made him want to faint or puke but other peoples blood didn't. "D-Damn...I think I got some dust in my eyes from him..." He rubbed his eyes with the other hand, trying to pretend it wasn't from the pain or the fact he knew Haki would rather bust open his skull then be friends with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:44 am
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She already started her chakra sphere. She scolded him despite understanding his frustration and confusion. Really, Kyo hadn't done anything to provoke that sort of action from Haki. But he shouldn't second doubt himself either. "Tsk tsk tsk. Then you should know better if that's what you think. You have more experience. You need to be the bigger brother. Little brothers, they can give you headaches, bust your arm, break your stuff, throw a tantrum. But that's what they're supposed to do, you know?" He didn't break anything in his arm and his head passed the concussion test. The force from the bowl wouldn't have done that but waking up in alarm, he was just strained. With a tourniquet and some mending, he'd recover in a day at least. She also pushed his hand away when he poked at his own wound. "Don't prod it!" But knowing his queasiness toward his own blood, she gently turned his head away while working.

Doki was done mending him for the most part. Just applying the slight tourniquet and hand sling for him. As he cried, she used the back of her palm to rub his eyes dry. "Shh, it'll be okay. You'll be fine. Hey, if you keep up with your bawling, I'll tell more of my Pogi stories." She rubbed his back before giving him a pat. Boys will be boys.. "I'll talk to him about it, okay?" She playfully pinched his nose and shook it a little. "And wipe off more of that 'dust'." She smiled, egging him on.

little_mintchan

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:26 am
User Image

Lifting Kyo's bowl, Haki set it aside without comment, watching Kyo leave. He didn't have open confusion on his face but internally he wondered what he'd done that had pissed Kyo off. Usually Kyo pissed him off but right now...He glanced up at Doki and began scooping up the pieces, carefully holding them in his hand as he dumped them near the fire. Standing, he didn't go to Doki's bag and instead looked around the cave "...?" there was an interesting shadow in the corner and he moved towards it, kneeling to find A hole? Another cave, maybe? it was big enough to put his head through, horns and all, and he sucked in a breath before blowing a bit of flame into it. The fire stretched and illuminated a deeper cavern inside and he grinned "Cool..." he whispered and, glancing at Doki and Kyo's backs, wiggled onto his belly and disappeared through the hole. It went for a long ways like that, him wiggling through until he reached a slightly wider area that he could sit up in.
Back where Doki and Kyo were, the bowl, set close to the fire, popped and cracked in the now empty cave.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:52 am
Kyo poofed his cheeks out stubbornly, he never thought of himself being a big brother to anyone. "I guess...a-and no stories! I'm not crying!" He kept wiping his eyes with his one hand, drying them and wiping the snot from his nose too before looking behind him to check on Haki, hoping the kid would look sorry for what he did but he didn't see him anywhere. "Where did that brat go?!"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Kaguya | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+
[Clone]
The Cat Sage clone bounded in on her white tiger, tracking Doki's scent to the mountains. Stepping down from it's back the Jounin's ears twitched approaching Doki in a swift manner. Nodding her head to Kyo and Haki. "Hello Doki, I was sent to tell you that you're in charge of Kumogakure until Kinpaku gets back from her little detour. She shouldn't be too long we hope. But it would be nice for you to be in the village while she's away."

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 7,100
Ryo: 3,500
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games