Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:33 pm
James followed the Satetsu out of the dojo, but stopped for a moment to survey the destruction He and San had inflicted on the place. James yelled back to Haru as he left.

"Best put some work in Haru, I don't want to have to patch your a** back up out in the field."

James jogged after San to the University and Academy  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:35 pm
Haru clenched his fist and muttered to himself. "I won't be left behind this time. I'll catch up with the others..." He faced Howaido waited.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:04 pm
(Just to clarify Howaidos parents died when he was 3 so, no brothers other than my half sister. You can be a cousin though if you finagle it. ^^)

What was with people and this brothers thing, they didnt even look alike. "Dont let sweet talk get you roughed up, you have to learn to keep your cool and have a focus. Its key to being able to manipulate your Hatake chakra." He walked over to a few dummys and nodded,"Before we do that we are going to get your body in shape." Howaido formed three Hatake clones and smiled at him cooly,"Now come at them."

[Learn the your taijutsu style stage 1-4 you get a 3 post discount on everything plus the dojo discount. If the discount pushes you below 1 post just use 1 post for the technique. You can do as many techniques in each actual post submitted as you want.]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:21 pm
Haru nodded and took off his pack, headband and katana, laying them aside. From his pocket, he pulled out a pair of black leather gloves and put them on. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply and the out, taking a normal stance. Haru opened his eyes and dashed forward towards the clone in the middle, he threw a left jab but pulled back right before the jab hit right back to his shoulder and then rammed Howaido's clone.

Haru jumped back as the first clone disappeared in a cloud of smoke. He faced the next one to his right and concentrated chakra to the knuckles of his fists and leaned his shoulder into the punch. Haru thrusts his fist outward, a blast of air slashed through Howaido's second clone. He turned on his heel and ran forward to the last clone and punched it in the chest making it also disappear.

Haru turned to Howaido. "How was that?"

*Resu Tame Taibu and Rosutoai Learned!*  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San hoped into the Dojo for some weapon training. He layed his atlases and encyclopedias on the ground, as to make his learning a little easier. Drawing his sword, San began to practice. His first attempt to learn ment swinging his sword. The atlas showed a very specific application of muscle, physics, and mechanics making the most out of a simple action. To San's way of thinking, this was pretty sweet. With his ears picking up the sound of the sword cutting sharply through the air, he knew he had completed the technique. Kneeling to the ground, the Satetsu ran his open hand over the pages to read it. Now he was on to learn a defending technique. Raising the handle and dropping the blade to a certain angle, San then whipped the blade down to also do a lower block. Satisfied, He practiced his same cutting tehcnique but this time taking a spring step forward. Like all techniques, he then practiced the step backwards. From this position, he thrust his blade forward in a basic thrust that was ment to impale his invisible opponent. Satisifed with his work, San knelt down to consult the atlas again. The stage of training was easy.....but on to bigger better things.....

(Basic chop, forward step, backward step, basic stab, basic block learned)

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

San was pleseantly surprised with how the scroll was teaching him. Although simple enough, the techniques seemed to mold well enough together in a coherent curricculum. This itself already made the techniques easier to learn, and to san, apply. He would now be adding a little bit of footwork in to his blocking technique, making his positioning for counter attacking much more superior. So taking the slow is smooth, smooth is fast idea of learning, San pivoted around on a 90 degree angle with a low sweeping block to defend agaisnt both a middle and lower attacking. Pivoting back around again, San swept his blade upward, defending both against middle attack and a upper attack. Satisfied, he sat down and ran his hand over the scroll again.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:42 am
User ImageUser Image

San stood up again after running his hands over the scroll. This time he would need a partner to fight against to practice this next technique. Forming a few hand seals, the Satetsu summoned the golem Millenius to be his sparring partner. With frozen, dead, black eyes the golem walked over to the wall and grabbed a standard sword to help san practice with. In a forward burst of speed, San and the golems blades collided with a mettalic clink. San, pressing in with his weight, watched the blade get closer and closer to the millenius. Though a Golem not as complex as the ones Mam and Bast created, the Golem didnt show any emotion at all. pressing away, the two seperated from each other. I a show of courtesy, they bowed as San went back to running his hands over the scoll. So much learning, so little time....

(Forward Grind learned)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Rising again, San looked to face his golem. The golem made a quick burst for the Satetsu, but San was ready as always to defend agaisnt the strike. using the flat side of his sword, San redirected the blade away from millenius in a round about way. With enough speed and application at the apex and direct moment that the weight was absolutely forward, the black haired ANBU whipped his sword across and watched it crank across the floor...now out of Millenius's hands. As funny as that was, San bowed and winked to his golem as the huge bahemoth of a golem walked over and grabed the blade himself, of course preparing for the next technique San was going to have to learn. Kneeling down, San ran his hands through the scroll, looking for the next technique.

(Disarm one)

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:58 am
User ImageUser Image

San stood up again and faced his golem once more and readied his blade. In another burst of motion, the golem was ontop of San, swinging attack after attack after attack. Thankfully, with smooth precise motions, San was able to deflect and redirect the huge strong golems attacks away instead of trying to directly defend and block them. It was making fighting him much easier. With one final deflection, San disarmed the golem one final time. Putting his blade away, San bowed as the golem went to retrieve his sword. Forming a set of hand seals, San placed an A amount of chakra into the golem then dismissed him. Sitting down, San began running his hands through scroll again.

(Deflection one learned)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:02 am
James Jogged into the dojo to see San practicing with a sword and rolled his eyes. This man was crazy if he thought James was going to sit there and be a practice dummy for his sword training. James jogged over to San, "hey Boss, whats up now?" James couldn't help but practice as he spoke. slowly walking through the form of his fastest punch. Low is smooth, and smooth is fast. That was one of the few things his dad had taught him. James picked up the pace just a little.

"Please tell me your not planning on using me for sword practice, I have no skill with those things. Not to mention im trained to patch other people up. It's a lot harder to do on myself."

James started to throw the punch full speed. he was focusing on the Jaw of his imaginary target. The punch was impossibly fast at full execution.
James threw two or three more punches and then stopped.

(surprise straight learned +1)  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:00 am
User ImageUser Image

San smiled at James as he practiced his techniques. He was certainly very fast, and for a gennin one was tough little s**t. Then again, he did train and learn in Suna, and most all of Suna's ninjas were tough little pieces of s**t. So apperently, the apple didnt fall far from the tree. But that was cool, cause they where good apples. Drawing his blade again, San sent a wickedly fast stab at his imaginary opponent. Using his hips, as well as mechanics of the body, he wipped the blade around causing many but shallow cuts on his opponent. He could then see why i was called "caligriphy" as it really did resemble brush strokes. But these brush strokes would be written in blood. Despite the fact that the cuts were deep, depending on where his blade would go could cause the enemy o have to retreat, or even die do to blood loss or fatigue. Once the enemy started to lack on seeing things.....well that was usually a good time to strike. San knelt down again and ran his hands through scroll to figure out his next technique while speaking to james.

"Well, the funny part is that i dont either. I was never well trained in bukijutsu, and i probably wont. But the org......the set of skills i am trying to acquire need to be broad and massive, as my missions and situations will be as such. Besides, knowing a little bit of blades while you ******** other people up with ninjutsu and Iron Sand tends to be a little intimidating right? I dont know, it sounded cool to me."

(Calligraphy learned)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 am
User ImageUser Image

San stood up again, and drew his blade. He was nearing the end of the scroll, and unfortunately the scope of his blade techniques as well. It was fun to have at least a basic knowledge, and with his understanding and versatility in chakra control he could make even the more simple techniques powerful. He would never be able to get to someone like Howaido's level, but he could use his other attacks and techniques to close the distance and make on hell of an "all angles" attack strategy. Strategy....now we where talking San's language.

The technique called for a strike that was precise and fast that the air wave underneath the sword would actually aid in the damage done, allowing the cut to be deeper then it normally would. Then, adding in hein to the group of skills, this blade was becoming one hell of a cutting machine. Then adding in the ability for the opponent to misjudge the attack, was really getting San excited. Droping his blade in a series of virticle cuts, then spinning into a horizontal cut, Sa could actually feel the air wave dissapated from him, as he didnt actually have an opponent to use this technique on. Satisifed, San knelt down again and ran his hands through the scroll. Millenius....was going to get an upgrade....

(extension learned)

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:47 pm
Bast appeared outside the dojo, Howaido's cleaver in hand and her hair whipping about in the wind. She entered through the main door, having felt San's Chakra, and followed it to where the boy was learning.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she approached, a look of boredom across her face.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

San gave a short bow as Bast entered the Dojo, showing a sign of respect to one of his many teachers. He tried not to be the sarcastic little s**t he was, normally answering with a "fighting cavities" answer, and spoke to her the training in which he was wishing to accomplish. He was well into the Shukan no hagane style and would most likely finish up here really quickly. Yet with that, it seemed Bast needed him for something.

"Im here training in the bukijutsu style that i bought from the Village of the artasins. This here is James, a medical nin who was my student for a while. He has pretty much learned all he can at his current level and has been undertaking missions to up his resume and success record. A good solid Suna nin. So, how are you Bast sensei?"

Yet as San was speaking, he was practicing. The technique called for him to practice with putting his weight on the outside edges of his feet, feeling the ground beneath him. He was successful with the technique, feeling the balance boost and potential for ground reaction force. Yet he stood there, waiting for Bast to reply to his statemnet. When she appeared, stuff normally would go down. Yet she was a very strong ninja and a great teacher, meaning San always learned alot from even the smallest encounters.

(solid footing learned)

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:09 pm
Bast bowed slightly back to San, simply in acknowledgment to his bow. She nodded along with his words, following an unknown rhythm, and then waved to James.

"It's always nice to have a medical Shinobi around," she stated. "I'm alright, I suppose. Howaido stopped off at my shop earlier with a broken mask and cleaver. He looked like s**t, let me tell you. What happened while you were out?"

The woman slipped a hand down to her belt and retrieved the flask that hung there. She opened it and brought the metal to her lips, took a long swig of tea, and then returned it.

"There were some pretty ridiculous Chakra levels out there. You didn't kill any more flowers, did you?" she inquired.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games