Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Residential District Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Koresephone generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:36 am
[ Dice roll.. v _ v ]

Azeiel the Risen
XAyame_HatakeX

GalagaHero generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:16 pm
(RNG)  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:56 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

GalagHero

Azeiel the Risen

Valbjorn

Ergo War

Holy Rinaku

75% of the villagers now lay dead and the areas listed in the post are crumbling

When Sonyo healed the little girl her cries went from wailing to a slight blubber. She latched on to Sonyo's small frame and nuzzled into the woman.My name is Kimiko. I lost my mommy somewhere back there. I hope she didn't get squished by people. Do you think she get squished? Do you think she's ok? Are you gonna take care of the big bug?
the little girl asked. She wrapped her arms around Sonyo and cuddled close.
Suddenly the buildings started to rumble and fall. The little girl would squeal and produce a dagger from her long sleeve. Its red tinged blade found its way into Sonyo's back. Missing vital organs but it went through nonetheless. The little girl would then back away from Sonyo a devilish smile on her face as she disappeared. Choumei's bijuu ball would be knocked up by Bast and Nari's combined efforts. However, the damage had already been done by his winds, which were now subsiding. Buildings were crumbling and people were crushed and dying or dead. The academy, residential district, the kage's home, and the fountain were crumbling and falling to the ground. The little girl could no longer be seen and Choumei screamed in pain and fear again as Theodin's chains latched on to him and Nari's arrow lodged its way under the creature's chin. He was hurting and they needed to figure out what was going on. Or they might lose the tailed beast to stress alone.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      She saw the knife, but she was unable to do anythng about it. It was like the world slowed for only a moment, and the small amount of light that shown through the sandstorm glistened off the crimson knife like a star made from blood. She let out an ear piercing scream as the weapon made it's way through her back like a knife through butter, it was probably the sharpest item she had ever seen. She was sure Nari would hear her, but what if she was dead by the time he showed up? The female collapsed forward, trying her best to cover the exit side of the wound, a small stream of blood making it's way from her lips. The world went mute and Sonyo couldn't help but gasp in pain as the stab wound collided with the ground.

Blood was staining everything; her snow white armor, her hair, her hands, the ground. Sonyo knew she only had a short amount fo time before she would start to get tired from the bleeding. She took a deep breath and put her hand over the wound, allowing her chakra to flow through and heal herself. She was only able to do so for a few seocnds however, before the pain hit her. She let out another scream, gripping at the knife wound, closing her eyes tightly. Her breathing was coming quick, everything hurt. Her brain was beginning to get foggy and her nerves kicked in to overdrive. She wasn't sure if the fogginess from from the strange aura on the knife or the bloodloss.

User Image
                                                      ❖¦ CHAKRAx 405 / 495 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 310 / 310 x ❖¦ DORAIHYOUTON CHAKRAx 0 / 40 x ❖¦ RYOx 125 x ❖¦ ACx 3570
                                                      ❖¦ BLOOD / MED x ❖¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ HYOUTON x ❖¦ EVERGREEN CHEMIST
                                                      xxxxx

[ Doorway to the Valiant Visages ]

❖¦ Mission Data

❖¦ Passives
                                                          All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                          Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                                                          Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                          Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

❖¦ Other Additives
                                                          Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                          Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                          Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel the Risen
                                                      XAyame_HatakeX
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:41 pm
User Image

Hotaru Gin
Sunagakure Genin
Worker/Worker ---/200 ---/200

As the beast destroyed the buildings, Hotaru stopped in her tracks. The Kazekage's building destroyed, along with multiple other buildings, she would look back at the bijuu as it started to get sucked into something far away. Concentrating, she focused her chakra at a large crumbling piece of the building she was just in, where she would lie dead had she not left in time. If the beast wasn't subdued before her technique activated, hopefully it would be after.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

XAyame_HatakeX

I Tortured Sleep I

Valbjorn

Holy Rinaku

Azeiel The Risen

> > > Techniques Used < < <

Preparation for:
C Rank Maruton - Heavenly Transmission Technique

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:29 pm
User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

| Sunagakure : Jounin |
| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Bloodline : Thoroughbred | Kekki Genkai : Kaguya |
|Chakra 1167/1407 l Stamina 877/ 1407 | AC 10250

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

As he watched arrow sail Nari started to smile. He hadnt lost his edge nor his aim after so long. It felt good knowing that he could still get results if needed. As the arrow slammed into the beast and the bijudamma was sent screaming directly into the air where it exploded in vain his small smile spread into a wider one. The village was at least going to survive a little bit longer. Though his smile was torn from his face as he heard a sound he would never forget. The sound of his Sonyo screaming in pain. Dropping his bow he jumped off the roof trailing the sound of the scream to its source. Though when he saw her he was not prepared for what it. There he stood midst the swirling sands, streaming emerald fire from his eyes and cloaked in an emerald aura. Every fiber of his being fought the reality of what he was seeing as he took a knee next to her and did his best to hide the fear in his voice,"S-Sonyo. Tell me what to do, how can I help you." His voice shaking clearly afraid for her life. Though deep down inside he knew the wound itself wouldnt take her life, not even from bleeding out.

|

|

| I am my ladies weapon & I have always be thus | But that is not all I am |

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Sonyo didn't recognize Nari at first through the fog; her muscles tensed up and her insticts where screaming at her to attack him. But then his voie broke through the aggression, and the female forced herself to calm down. She couldn't hold back the tears from her eyes, she almosted attacked the man that she loved. What was going on, what was wrong with her? She couldn't look at him, for some reason he didn't look like himself but an imposter, someone her mind was screaming at her to kill. "Get.... Medic... Get... aaaaway... Don't... feel like... self.... strange knife.... stabbed... little girl..." For some reason, speaking was tough for her. She felt as if she was trying to reach through a barrier, like she was a thousand miles away.

User Image
                                                      ❖¦ CHAKRAx 405 / 495 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 310 / 310 x ❖¦ DORAIHYOUTON CHAKRAx 0 / 40 x ❖¦ RYOx 125 x ❖¦ ACx 3570
                                                      ❖¦ BLOOD / MED x ❖¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ HYOUTON x ❖¦ EVERGREEN CHEMIST
                                                      xxxxx

[ Doorway to the Valiant Visages ]

❖¦ Mission Data

❖¦ Passives
                                                          All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                          Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                                                          Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                          Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

❖¦ Other Additives
                                                          Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                          Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                          Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel the Risen
                                                      XAyame_HatakeX
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:10 pm
User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|Chakra 1167/1407 l Stamina 877/ 1407 | AC 10250

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

As she spoke, the condition of her voice wounded him to his core. Leaning down over her he slowly wrapped his arms around her and lifted her into a modified princess carry so that he wouldnt aggravate her wound any. Without waiting any longer he took off though the residential district heading towards the hospital. Despite the majority of his attention focused on the woman he loved in his arms, he could not help but notice the devastation that had been wreaked upon the village in such a short amount of time. While he felt for the villagers he also fought each second to bury the hatred he was starting to feel for the one who stabbed Sonyo. He didnt know who it was, where they were, or how strong they were but in that moment it mattered not. When, not if, he found them... he would make them regret their very existence. As he dashed through the streets he spoke softly,"Hang in there sweetheart, small shallow breaths."

|
[exit to hospital]
|

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:29 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

GalagHero

Azeiel the Risen

Valbjorn

Ergo War

Holy Rinaku

User Image

Shut up bug, shut up. SHUT UP! the nin would hear a small voice yell before the girl appeared on the tailed beast's head. Something wouldn't go right with the sealing and the tailed beast remained out, the little girl just giving a smile. The small girl would give a wave to the fighting nin before producing a strange dagger from her sleeve. She drug its red blade across her palm the cat's eye on the hilt gleaming in the sun. As she ran her hand over the beast's head he seemed to go calm for just a moment before roaring, breaking the chains, then proceeding towards Bast. It's time to die!! The girl would yell smiling as Choumei charged another bijuu ball.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:01 am
User Image
Well, that was odd, Bast remarked silently when the sealing failed and a little girl appeared on top of Choumei. The Nameless Pot snapped its lid shut and skittered around the area haphazardly now that its work had been interfered with. Having now used up a significant portion of her Chakra needlessly, Bast reevaluated her battle strategies just as the beast began to charge her down.

"Theodin, the girl on the Nanabi's head seems to be controlling it! I'm going to try to ground it, but I'll need to retreat after this!" she shouted over to her comrade while performing a few hand seals.

When the last one hand sign into place, two enormous slabs of rock would rise up on either side of Choumei and slam into it. The technique was originally designed to hold large creatures in place, but her primary goal was to injure the beast's wings and ground it, since it would likely be able to break through anyway. This crushing force would be followed by a wave of cutting Chakra from the front, as Bast aimed several of her hairs at the beast and activated Ayametori using them, aiming for the crack on the beast's horn left behind by the arrow, its hopefully injured wings, and its tail as best she could to hopefully wound them further and prevent their use. Finally, to top it all off, she slammed her hands into the ground and summoned the Sanjuu Rashoumon, positioned so that the final gate would come up flush with the earthen slabs from earlier. With any luck, the Bijuu would be devastated physically by these attacks, but the Bijuudama itself still needed to be taken care of.

895/2235 Chakra
1375/1375 Stamina

Chikyuu no Sandoichi [ Earth's Sandwich ] (A)
Ayametori [ Pattern Links ] (B)
Sanjuu Rashoumon [ Triple Rashoumon ] (A)

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:35 pm
User Image

Hotaru Gin
Sunagakure Genin
Worker/Worker 185/200 190/200

Hotaru wouldn't run anymore. Even as she wasn't fully prepared to fight, she would do her best to fight the beast back. Concentrating on how fast the bijuu was moving, Hotaru would notice a barrage of attacks spring forth upon the beast. Adjusting her aim for however the beast was slowed, she would finish her preparations. A scowl painted across her face, she would send the largest piece of the building that was just destroyed above the bijuu, attempting to crush it under the rocky mass.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

Holy Rinaku

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel the Risen

> > > Techniques Used < < <

Maruton C Rank - Heavenly Transmission Technique

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:10 am

I Tortured Sleep I

GalagHero

Azeiel the Risen

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

Holy Rinaku

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Seeing the tailed beast suddenly calm down and burst free of his chains, Theo gritted his teeth and let a low growl escape his throat. “What the f*** is this kid and what is this s*** going on?!” Theo yelled as he saw Bast start throwing up barrier jutsu to try and injure and bind the charging bijuu and watched a large chunk of a building appear over the bijuu and fall on it. Running towards it all, Theo started performing handsigns with his left hand as he held his staff in the other. Jumping in the air as he finished his handsigns, twenty-one large ice plates formed around the bijuu and the girl on its head just in time for Theo to land within the closest one to him. If the girl were to look around, she’d see Theo’s robed and hooded form in every mirror and be unable to tell where he was actually. Theo would start jumping between mirrors at nearly light speed as he got a closer look at the girl. Once he thought he had an idea of how to get her, Theo would dash between mirrors again, this time reaching out to tag the girl with chakra concentrated into his hand. As soon as his hand made contact, the seal would activate causing her body to freeze and her to be unable to move. Theo would continue to survey the situation while moving among the ice mirrors, hoping someone would manage to take out the bijuudama that was just outside his dome of mirrors.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits
as
Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1200/ 1480
Sage Chakra: --- / 493
Stamina: 1020 / 1020
Jutsu / Items Used:
Demonic ice Mirrors – S rank
Danzou’s Seal – B rank
Passives:
Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Ivory Tower of Wind: Upper Body Strength Bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
Lucas having been disturbed from a rather pleasant nap arrives at the scene and looks upon the current carnage underway. Seeing that someone has seemingly sealed the creature inside a dome of ice, he assumes this was likely the work of James, he determines that the best course of action is to spread himself out and get a lay of the land and determine what is best suited to the situation. He would ensure that while spreading himself out he brushes up against the ice dome of mirrors and would observe what was transpiring inside, at the same time his cloud of stone particles (basically very fine sand) would be spreading through what remained of the area to ascertain everyone else's locations.

Currently assimilated materials: stone
Currently active effects:
Douka assimilation
body of the void: highly flexible and durable. able to redirect taijutsu attacks slightly easier than normal. (10 less stamina to redirect a tai)
mind of the void: able to recognize when in a genjutsu and how to get out of it easier. (10 less chakra to kai to a minimum of 5)
Jutsu used:
multy-particle manipulation
motion manipulation
size manipulation
(65 chakra spent)
chakra: 585/650
stamina: 215/215

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:54 pm
Azeiel The Risen
User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|Chakra 997/1407 l Stamina 877/ 1407 | AC 10250

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Upon landing at the outskirts of the residential area Nari's eyes scanned the terrain quickly. He noted what each and every one of them were doing and what their methods of attack were. If he was going to assist he needed to know just how complex this was going to be and how to fit in without screwing things up. Forming a plan quickly in his head he knew what he had to do and how it had to be done. Leaning forward he disappeared in a puff of sand before reappearing directly in the line of fire of the bijudama. Taking a low stance he formed a quick string of seals and spread his arms out along a fourty five degree angle to the incoming bijuudama. To those unable to sense chakra then nothing would appear different. But to those who could, they would notice an utterly massive 100 square meter barrier was now erected in the same angle as Naris arms were. Bracing for the impact, he hardened his stance and prepared himself knowing full well that this would be rather trying. He knew without doubt that the barrier would hold, but weather it would deflect it the way he wanted was all up in the air.

|

|

Shunshin.

Kekkai Houin [ Barrier Sealing ]
Official Description: A seal which can be placed anywhere, even in the air. When activated, an invisible wall (to those without sensory abilities) will be erected & will act according to its type.
Guild Description: Upon activation via handsign, writing, or engraving, this seal will spread out in a 2-D plane, conforming to the objects in its way. Maximum size: 100 square meters. Can be broken with an attack one rank higher. Duration of up to 3 total posts. Any rank of chakra can be used to create a barrier of the same rank.

Types:
Non-interference: Physical only, anything made purely of chakra can go through the barrier with ease.

Interference: Chakra only, anything made without any chakra can go through the barrier with ease.

Valbjorn

I Tortured Sleep I

GalagHero

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

Holy Rinaku

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:00 pm
Azeiel The Risen

Valbjorn

I Tortured Sleep I

GalagHero

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

Holy Rinaku

User Image

The girl no longer moved and Choumei was staying in place. His breathing was heavy, he looked scared, and he was injured. The bijuu ball lost its power and everything went eerily silent. The only thing moving was the girl's eyes. They held anger, and after looking at the bodies that littered the village; there was fear and sadness. This look was quickly taken away as the girl gripped the dagger tighter. Was it finally over? Could Suna finally rebuild and bury their dead?

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff