Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:54 pm
Sypher raised an eyebrow then held up a hand, signaling her to speak "I'm always up for a good riddle and what not." he smiled slightly and leaned back against the door frame, his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

User Image[Genin][Sunagakure][Oni Clan]User Image

Was that a challenge?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Arya smiled, happy that the challenge was accepted. "What lies on the ground, one hundred feet in the air?" She posed her riddle, hoping that Sypher would not get the correct answer. A smile lit up her features as she waited. Even if she lost, it was a fun experience.

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:15 pm
Sypher smiled and tapped his chin, pondering the riddle as he said it over and over again in his head. One hundred feet...a hundred feet...a hundred... his smile widened as he pointed a finger " If I answer correctly...can I ask you a riddle?" he asked as an answer arrived in his head "And is it an upside down centipede?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

Was that a challenge?

Arya snapped her fingers. "Damn, you're quite the smart one eh? Alright, I suppose it's only fair!" The game was becoming quite interesting, she loved a challenge. In truth, Arya wasn't all that good at these, but she'd give it a try nonetheless. She grew serious for a moment, her game face turning on.

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:33 pm
"What has four limbs at dawn, two in the afternoon and three in evening?" Sypher asked, his smile relaxed now that he didn't have to deal with a crazy doctor and Dai was getting better.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

Was that a challenge?

Arya stood there, blank faced for a bit. She ran a hand through her hair, shifting it about, and even touched her horns for a moment. She scrunched up her nose in thought, and then it finally hit her. "I hope its not a rather unfortunate puppy...But I'll go on ahead and say it's a human!" Arya said with a smile, totally sure of her answer. "Up for another round, Kumo-san?" She had yet to learn his name, so would refer to all of them as that.

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:40 pm
Sypher bowed his head, admitting her answer to be the correct one "My name is Sypher. Chuunin from Cloud. Nice to meet you." he laughed at her challenge and nodded "Bring it. Are we playing for fun or for gain now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

Was that a challenge?

Arya bit her bottom lip, feeling shameful for trying to have duped Sypher. "Ah, ya got me. I lost fair and square! I'll leave if that's what you want. If not..." She jiggled her sake gourd, ready to dip into her backup gourd. It was only really used for emergencies, like spur of the moment sake challenges.

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:08 pm
"...You can stay." Sypher smiled and leaned back into the room, settling against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

Was that a challenge?

Arya smiled, flashing her teeth and downing the last of her sake. She tossed the gourd into the trash, and dug into her bag, removing a cup. She uncorked the gourd, and poured some sake, and handed it to Sypher. "To newly made friends eh?" She proposed that small toast, and drank some more. One might notice she had been drinking quite a bit, but it didn't seem to have an affect on the horned girl. "If ya don't mind me asking, what were you guys here for?" Arya had missed something apparently, regardless of her having been present in the office.

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:05 am
Dai sat up. "It's a failed attempt into getting some sleep." She thought and smiled at the girl. "Thanks for retrieving my things for me." Dai tilted her head to the side with a smile. Realizing that she had horns as Sypher and her played riddles back and forth; Dai sat quietly. "You're an Oni Bloodline." Dai said as she smiled at the girl. "What's your name?" Dai held her smile. It was odd, Sypher was so kind into giving her his name. But she never told them her name.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:10 am
User Image

Arya Oni

Was that a challenge?

Before Sypher had a chance to accept the toast and answer the question, Dai, the afflicted girl sat up and began to speak to her. Arya turned her head, and listened to her words before responding. "You guessed that correctly, Arya Oni! And no problem really, it was my pleasure to have helped out." She said, smiling afterward. It really did suck that one of their shinobi had been poisoned while visiting them. It just gave Suna a bad reputation.

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:13 pm
No alcohol. Sypher thought, not even taking the cup she offered "We were delivering a message to the kage from our Raikage." he said, answering Arya's question from earlier as Dai seemed to be getting better.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

Was that a challenge?

Arya shrugged her shoulders, and finished the cup herself, realizing her offer was probably taken threateningly. Of course, their comrade had been poisoned. "Ah, what is it like in Kumo?" She was born outside of Suna, but was too young to remember any of it. All she knew were the harsh heat and eternal deserts of Suna.

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:52 pm
Sypher grinned slightly "Its cloudy." he said, his tone simple and not hinting at the slight tease he'd just thrown out "Cool and moist. Its at a high altitude." he continued "Its very different than Suna. Its too dry for me."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games