Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:59 pm
Riru smiled as the thing would turn around, and begin to leave the office. "What rank issss thisss mission? Ssssss-Rank I would asssssume, asssss it'sss an assssassssination?" The thing asked quiet contently. It would then continue on it's way out, it was time to gather some stuff, and then attack the opponent.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:02 pm
Naito stood up and stepped forward to the desk taking particular attention to stay as far away as possible and avoid looking at the bassalisk like creature.
Naito stood there and asked "is this headband seriously mine?" He picked it up and smiled a bit looking to the hokage for a nod a yes an anything.  

naito of the flame

4,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"I'll fill you in on all the details later. Bring me someone influential and I might even throw in a few mice~." He retorted slyly as the serpent began to slither its way out. "Just make sure you're not caught, hehe. I've got no problems saying I've never met you~." He shouted out as he turned his attention back to Naito.

"No... it's still my headband. I'm just leasing it to you until you die out in the field protecting my honor." He said deathly serious before bursting out into a brief snicker. "I don't know if you were paying any attention but there's apparently a snake in the grass around here. What's your opinion on it?" He asked though he figured he already knew what the gennin would say. In fact, he was already one step ahead. Something was in motion and as soon he got the wheel turning it wouldn't stop. This Kage was more devious than he appeared.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:37 pm
Naito chuckled and gave his retort to the hokages joke"so I assume your headband is only on loan from the village elders till you die sir?"

Naito crinckled his nose a bit "I well I honestly hate snakes they slither around and hide they're unpredictable and you don't know their true intentions till their fangs are in you or they are wrapped around you" naito looked over his shoulder and shuddered.

Naito took the headband and tied it around his head "thank you sir. I promise theloan will be permanent"  

naito of the flame

4,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"As far as you know I'll never die. Hehe~." He teased briefly before using his thumb to swipe his nose charismatically. "I see you are a little wise. That's right snakes, are nothing but well... snakes~." He said cryptically before standing to his feet and making his way for the door. "For all intents and purposes I hope that headband is permanent, who knows maybe someday you'll be handing them out on your own. Well I've got a date with a little birdie on the roof tops. Train hard, grow strong, and live long kid." He encouraged before making his way out of the door and onto the roof.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 pm
Naito smiled "thank you sir and I have my share of experience in this world". I had to become wise.

Naito watched as the hokage left he stood there and took in the senery for a while......"hokage naito............." he turned and left with a grin on his face.  

naito of the flame

4,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko
Yukikage || Fuuton || Yukiton || Tamer || Katei no Neko

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|" I will protect my people..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Following the leaf anbu Osaki walked down the hall with his two anbu and his tiger Ushio. The leaf anbu knocked on the door for Osaki. Osaki motioned for his anbu to remain in the hall so not to cause tension. He and his tiger Ushio than waited for the Hokage to answer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Almost in a bout of foresight the Hokage's door would swing open briskly, beckoning the Yukikage to enter. There was a seat in the middle of the room with a small note on it that said, "Please make yourself comfortable. I'll be down in a minute~." It was a mystery as to how the office managed to rearrange itself in such a manner despite Kauzya's absence, then again he was a strange man. The improbable couldn't be completely ruled out.

Kazuya smiled cheerfully as he made his way to the roof with a small writing utensil and two tiny slips of paper. He stood at the roof's edge and began to look down at the citizens of his village, he felt resolute in his determination to protect them. With his cloak hanging over his shoulders he dramatically posed in a brief breeze before whistling rather loudly to distance. Within a matter minutes two owls would head toward his direction, the birds would perch on his shoulders as he scribbled down two notes. Once finished he tied them around the ankles of the owls and sent them off flying in two different directions before making his way back downstairs. He was expecting company.

Kazzoh

Codger

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko

Osaki smiled and sighed a bit before he walked into the office with his tiger Ushio. He seemed to be rather calm. He looked at the note and took a seat. Osaki had Ushio lay down next to him on his right side. "I guess I will wait for a bit..." he said as he began to pet Ushio as he wanted. "Ushio what do you think?" he asked his tiger whom just yawn and enjoyed getting scratched behind the ear by him. "I guess you don't really care..." he said as he took off his kages hate and put it in his lap.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

On his way back down Kazuya dug through his pockets and pulled out a piece of chewing gum. He popped the small piece of flavored rubber in his mouth and began to maul it viciously, yuck... Double Bubble. He casually made his way back to the room at a sluggish pace, he seemed to relish in being out of the confining office whenever he could.

Finally reaching his own door he heaved a long exaggerated sigh before turning the knob and walking in. "Greetings. I hope you didn't wait too long, I do quite enjoy the time when I'm not in this place~." He said explaining his absence as he moved towards his desk. "So what can I do for yo-" He said cutting off as he spotted what seemed to be a tiger on his brand new renovated floor. "u? Um... I'm sorry but unless that tiger's named Tony, I'll have to ask you leave him outside the door~."

Kazzoh

Codger

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko

Osaki looked at Ushio and sighed a bit. "Could you please make an exception?" he asked with a smile on his face as it made him extremely uneasy to be around others without Ushio around. Ushio felt his uneasiness and sat up from her laid position. Osaki looked at Ushio. "It just makes me a little uneasy..." he said with a smile to the Hokage.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Kazuya sat there and pondered briefly, the last animal he had in here was a giant bird whose plumage had gotten littered all over the floor. Kazuya, being the person he was, absolutely hated to clean up after someone else. He drummed his fingers across the desk before finally conceding to the Yukikage's wish... he needed what would come of this meeting and he couldn't risk that over some overgrown pussycat. "Very well then. I will allow him to stay so long as he is on his best behavior... and under one small condition. You see I'm an avid collector of toys, particularly yo-yos. And from what I've heard Yukigakure is quite the wealthy village. My request is that of a simple yo-yo from your village, that should be sufficient enough~." He said with a clever cat-like grin on his face. Maybe that was his intention all along, he's not above playing the cards right to get what he wants.

"Anyway, is there anything I can do for you today? Yukigakure is an awful travel on such short notice."

Kazzoh

Codger

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

Osaki no Neko

Osaki smiled a bit and pet Ushio on the head. "Ushio is a female tiger, one of my clan must have partners of the opposite sex..." he said meaning the tiger. He than heard the Hokage's comment about wanting a Yo-yo. "Oh my, I can see what I can do. I will get the finest one I can." he said as he smiled at him. Suddenly Osaki got serious and looked at the Hokage when he asked why he was here on short notice. "I'm here regarding an alliance between our village." he said as he was looking down a bit. "I'm a weak kage and require others to get me places...." he means the anbu that helped him get here.

"I would like not only the ties between our villages to be strong, but I also want your help in becoming stronger..." he said as he looked at the Hokage. Ushio seemingly got annoyed with Osaki being discouraged and walked over to the corner of the room to lay down. "Sorry Ushio..." he said as he looked over to her. "No let me reword my last statement. I want you to train me to protect what is important to me!" he said this time with backbone and Ushio seemed to show a little sympathy and walked back to Osaki, but did not allow him to pet her. "And now the cold shoulder from Ushio..." he said as he smiled a bit showing that this was his punishment for thinking poorly of himself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:06 pm
Raiden sighed. His bugs swarmed back to him as the men had fixed the place. "Sorry i've been a little tired after training hard to get here."

((sorry for not replying, i've been busy the last few days))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:15 pm
(I gave you your headband already. :3 Should be about a page back.)  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games