Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 320|335

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi desperately tried to block and keep up with his movements, wincing whenever an attack hit her due to the poor visibility in the smoke. As she was forced backwards as she kept on trying to block, her eyes widened as she realized something. 'This is my chance!' as she blocked a punch, she took out an explosion note and held it between her lips since her hands were busy blocking. She then quickly grabbed at his wrists, tightening her hold as much as she could while focusing chakra to her feet so she wouldn't budge and blew out the explosion tag, watching as it fell to the ground between them. Hitomi looked up at met Noctis's eyes with a fierce, unrelenting gaze. "If I go down in this, we both go down! I'm not dumb enough to pretend I can last much longer in this. You chose the wrong person to mess with!" she yelled as she detonated the explosion tag, sensing the Uchiha rapidly advancing but still trying to keep Noctis's wrists in her vice-like grip.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:34 pm
(ooc:
Fall_Of_The_Damned
Your last attack was an illegal action. You auto-hit your opponent without first allowing him to counter. Please edit your post showing that you attempted to do so and not that you successfully hit him.)

Just as the explosive tag was about to blow, The hokage moved with a speed that belied his old age. His spear, hefted in one hand, was thrown with pinpoint accuracy and struck at an angle between Hitomi and Noctis' bodies. One of the blades neatly sliced clean through the seal on the explosive tag, preventing the Explosion. "You are both dead, please sit out for the rest of this battle. Walking over, he pulled his spear out of the wooden floorboards and shuffled back to his seat.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:36 pm
[ The Dancing Leaf Shadow doesn't allow a counter. It says so in the description ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
[ The Dancing Leaf Shadow doesn't allow a counter. It says so in the description ]
(ooc:That is hereby being edited, please continue with the edits that I have asked of you.)  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:43 pm
Chakra :: 320|335

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi gaped, not really knowing what to say. Before she did anything though, she let go of Noctis's wrists and immediately kneeled on the ground, her forehead almost touching her hands in a form of deep apology. "I'm really sorry for destroying the chances of you winning," Hitomi spoke, to embarrassed to look at Noctis straight in the eyes.

[OOC:]The same form apology Itachi did when he was accused of killing Shisui and lost his temper

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:53 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis was reaching for his sword as he saw the explosive tag fall. But then it was sliced in half. Before the hokage said anything he knew what had occured. Closed his eyes, knowing he was out. When he reopened his eyes, he saw Hitomi on the floor in front of him. Apologizing, Noctis reached down and tapped her shoulder upward asking her to stand up."Its ok, rather be a genin then be dead..."His eyes were still cold, but they were a calm and cool kind of cold. Not a stern cold. As he walked away, he walked in a circle around Hitomi. He knelt and removed explosive tags from the floor. They were perfectly around Hitomi, He had trapped her when he was pushing her back. But now they weren't nescesary, So he placed them back in his pouch. And took a seat on the bench.

Spar +150 Ac

Bukijutsu Used

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:07 pm
Chakra :: 335|335

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi sighed in relief and also sat on a bench, hiding her surprise at all the explosion notes that were around her. 'I thought I was going to train with genjutsu after this, but I guess bukijutsu comes first now,' she sighed and observed Reiko and Uinsean.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:14 pm
As Uinsean flew up through the air, he smirked, but it hurt like hell. However, he couldn't help himself from smiling as he saw his opening. As he saw Reiko move away, and throw some kunai, he used his pride against him. He snapped the two smoke pellets on the wall behind him, covering a large area, the smoke concealing his chakra as well from this unique technique. He formed a single hand sign in his cloud of pitch black smoke, and vanished, though no one would be able to tell. Reappearing above, and slightly behind Reiko, knowing he would be too stubborn to think Uinsean could escape and not be able to sense him since he wasn't a sensor. He threw his hands forward, and imbued the wire he tossed with chakra. A steel wired net shot out at Reiko from behind, and went to wrap around him. The net had a range of twenty yards, and was about the same width as Uinsean's body. If caught, the wire would bind him, and cut him as he struggled against it.

[Chakra Pool: 280.]

((Techniques Used: Bukijutsu: Juurai Toorima: Stage Two: Aseru [ To Fade ]
Complex :: Rank D
The user will bring a smoke pellet to each hand, twirl them to an easily thrown position, and then slam the two against the surface beneath them. As the smokescreen rises, they will perform a solid handsign, sending a quick surge of chakra throughout their body. In almost an instant, the user will escape any dangerous situation. To simplify, this is like a substitution jutsu that requires a smokescreen rather than an object to change positions with.
• Can only be used four [4] times per battle. .

Bukijutsu: Juurai Toorima: Stage Three: Juu Kousen no Hitojichi [ Hostage of Ten Steel Wires ]
Complex :: Rank C
The user will throw both of his hands forward; projecting a net of razor steel wires roughly the same width as the user’s body. The user will pump chakra into the wires in order to cause them to wrap around and tie those within the net’s reach. The wire is sharp enough to pierce deep into flesh, but not cut through bone.
• Max range 20 yards. ))

[Rank C: Juurai Toorima: Juu Kousen no Hitojichi: Training Complete.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko held the detonating tag as he saw a cloud of smoke being erupted from where Uinsean was. When he didn't come out of the cloud Reiko charged in after him. He sprinted towards the cloud and hit the wall. He jumped up and started running up the side of the wall until he back was to the ceiling. He turned around so that he was looking down on the cloud of smoke'Where did he go' He thought to himself. It was then that he looked around and saw that Uinsean had appeared near where he had been...with a net. It would have worked if he had accounted in the fact that ever since the battle began Reiko had been going non-stop 100%. If he had laid a trap within a trap it might have worked but for now,they were both staring each other down

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||

||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:07 pm
Uinsean smirked, seeing that he actually landed a slight hit, and dropped the wires. "So close.." He thought to himself, as he looked onward, and sighed. "Damn.. I don't have the upper hand here.. What to do.." He thought hard for a moment before rushing in, and shifted his hand carefully to avoid detection, making is seem as though he was just making a fist as he drew another smoke pellet between his fingers. As he got closer, he snapped the smoke pellet forward, covering the area they would both soon be in. The unique design of the smoke pellet would blur the chakra within, and it would make it almost impossible to pinpoint Uinsean, as the chakras of him and the others would look like one big blur through the smoke.

Using this environment as a slight advantage from his training with the art, he swooped in low, shifting quickly, quietly, and fluidly from all his combined Bukijutsu and Taijutsu training. He carefully, and accurately shifted around, to make the blurred chakras even harder to separate. Finding Reiko among the smoke, he moved in throwing a gentle blow to his chest area, which would only cause inner pain and breathing difficulties. Not stopping to think if the attack even made it through, he combined two steps fluidly, dodging incase he was attacked and moving in behind his target. As he spun behind his opponent after the half step, he drew his dagger from under his jacket, and at the end of the spin brought it down diagonally where Reiko's back would be. All of this would take place in a matter of seconds, and Uinsean tried to take advantage of his cover with a confusing assault. This might be his last chance.

((Techniques Used: Bukijutsu: Juurai Toorima: Stage Two: Endan no Jutsu [ Smoke Bomb Technique ]
Simple :: Rank D
One of the major staples of [ Juurai Toorima ].
The user will begin by drawing a smoke pellet from his person. He will then bring the pellet to his hand, typically between the fingers, and then slam it against a solid surface. The pellet will burst into a decent sized smokescreen, during which the ninja will attack or retreat.

Juurai Toorima: Stage One: Tabi Koutai [ Tabi Shift ]
Simple :: Rank E
An extremely simple yet vital technique in any ninja’s arsenal. Mastery of this action allows the user to make pin point shift and drift movements.

Taijutsu: Sazanami: Stage Two: Bell Ring
Simple :: D Rank
Having mastered enough finesse not to move the shell of a bell, and yet still ring it with one strike, the user uses this skill to strike the opponent. This strike, aimed at the chest area, causes pain and the feeling of not being able to breathe in the opponent that lasts for a short while. (About two posts.)
• Must be unarmed

Sazanami: Stage Three: Half-Step
Simple :: C Rank
A very short step in one direction that is used to dodge incoming blows and set up for a counterattack. The range of movement cannot be more than two feet, but if used correctly, this range can serve as more than enough to avoid most Taijutsu attacks.

Sazanami: Stage Three: Spin Step
Simple :: C Rank
This footwork is a fluid spinning movement that sets up and reinforces the offensive techniques of the style. While it adds power, this technique is not necessarily fast, and as such cannot be used without some prior setup.))  

Shinigami Abarai

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko reacted as soon as the kid deplyed his smoke screen for the second time. He had already seen the move once,and knew that he was going to use in in conjunction with some crazy attack. Reiko quickly dropped to the ground and drew all seven of his wakazashi. He waited until he heard Uinsean closing in,he preformed his Ultimate Defense. He used his chakra to quickly spin in place as he activated the Vibrating Sword Technique. He became spinning whirlwind of destruction. He had waited until the kid was close and now the onlookers would see why. The result would cut up the cut severly,thoguh Reikohad placed his strikes to not to too much damage,one would go deep into his upper theigh. It would seem that this battle was over. Uinsean was showing some skill but his attacks were to complex,keep it simple and efficiant. As in this case,a simple defense block a complex attack

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||

||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm
(posting format in the works)

Unaware of the fight taking place inside, Kane walked towards the dojo, hand's interlocked behind his head as he stopped to stare up at the large wooden doors barring entry to the facility. As his azure gaze swept over the imposing structure, a cocky grin lit across his face before he said to no one in particular, "So this is where the grand tail of Kane Hajime begins. Well, nobody ever said there was anything wrong with humble beginnings." Chuckling to himself as he began walking up the stone steps leading to the entrance, Kane let his hands fall to his side, resting his left hand on the pommel of his Katana.

Planting his foot on the wooden beams of one of the doors, Kane kicked forward to open the door, beaming as he entered the training facility. Leaning forward as he took a look about the dojo, Kane let out a sharp whistle before saying aloud,
"Wow, maybe not so humble after all. But which one of you is the Hokage?"  

Lance Fulgurant

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:44 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis ran through the scenario of the battle in his head. He could have used more moves that would have helped in but he wanted to save them against the uchiha. And now he wouldn't even get a chance. He sighed as he watched the battle between reiko and the nara boy. The cold air surrounding him chilled everyone sitting near him. Which meant Hitomi would start feeling cold.

Bukijutsu Used

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:51 pm
Uinsean looked on in horror as he saw the clouds start to break up when he moved to throw his punch. Barely seeing the horror he rushed into, he couldn't stop himself. His arm received a few cuts, and he attempted to jump back, pivoting first to change his momentum. His back received a few more cuts as he turned, and he hopped partially away, his leg taking a few more as it took longer to move. He landed a bit away, the worst of the damage on his arm, one blade had sunk in a good amount. He stood there, holding his arm, and cursing lightly. He looked down, the cut had gone a few good inches down his arm, and he knelt lightly. "Damn.. My mind got in the way.. I thought way too much.." He mumbled to himself, and then spoke his next words for all to hear. "I concede.. There's no way I can compete with seven swords without jutsu.. I have lost this battle." He flashed a grin to Reiko, and nodded. "Thank you for showing me my downfall.. I'll have to work on this.. And for the good fight as well. I'm sorry Hokage, but I can go no further with this combatant." He stood, bowing lightly, and held his arm tight, awaiting a response.  

Shinigami Abarai

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:01 pm
The Hokage looked at the new comer and replied, "That would be me. If you are here for your headband and scrolls , please wait one second, you might learn something." Turning back to the fight at hand, he watched as the plan the nara concocted fell to the whirlwind of blows that the Uchiha leveled against him. Acknowledging Uinsean's declaration of loss, the Hokage sighed. "Can anyone tell me why you failed to see through to the true purpose of this test? and What was the purpose of it to begin with? I can assure you it was not to test your Combative skill using Taijutsu and Bukijutsu, although it did work very well in that regard."  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games