Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Sparring Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:16 am
█ █ Kazama Chikage Uchiha █ █

» The Crimson Eyed Oni of Anguish «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Chuunin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 "Why thank you.." The male had unsheathed his blade and stared down his opponent, observing him. He was surprised to receive such praise from a man of his caliber. "I take pride in my skills as a swordsmen, even more so than my ability of jutsu." From the moment the words had left the mouth of the male, his blade became rife with a black source of what seemed to be fire, but was only the male's chakra materialized. However, this wasn't merely just chakra, but chakra at it's purest and most deadliest. Once again, applying chakra to his legs, the male blurred forward and slashed from below. If the Hokage planned to stop this with merely a deflection a his blade, he would be surely mistaking it, for that this stage, Kazama's blade was able to carve it's way through mountains without a mere scratch. 」™

[Chakra Pool 465/485] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool 235/265] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Bukijutsu Active
Chakra Scabbard
Complex :: Rank D
After mastering two techniques, Iaido and any one other, a student is capable of awakening the true signature of the Tetsu no Ryu. A Samurai's blade becomes rife with pure chakra that crackles and dances around the blade. A blade properly focused is quite capable of cutting through even the thickest steel.
• Active until battle ends or turned off.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:59 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis noticed the crackling of the blade and deduced he wouldn't be able to simply block it. He waited for the very last movement when the boy would attack from below. He jumped over him doing a vertical roundhouse kick to Kazama's back.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:22 am

User Image

「 The male would watch as the Hokage would leap to avoid his attack, and knowing how cunning the male should be from his experience, the Uchiha heir could guess that an attack would be following. With little effort, the male would start to drop to the ground and curl himself, doing a nice little roll forward and would spring back to his feet, turning sharply on the ball of his heel to face Noctis. "Hnn.." Well, he never said this was going to be easy. 」™

[Chakra Pool 465/485] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool 235/265] | [Info -- Clicky]

User Image

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

Bukijutsu Active
Chakra Scabbard
After mastering two techniques, Iaido and any one other, a student is capable of awakening the true signature of the Tetsu no Ryu. A Samurai's blade becomes rife with pure chakra that crackles and dances around the blade. A blade properly focused is quite capable of cutting through even the thickest steel.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:35 am
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 480/480
Stamina:225/225
Koshi's chakra: 240/240
Shades Chakra:240/240
Taka's battle theme: Your going down

Taka walked onto the training ground, following her nose to her uchiha, and took a seat under a large oak tree. She had come to talk to him but he was otherwise engaged in combat so she figured shed just watch the show, and study the Hokage's movements. Koshi curled his massive frame around her covering her back as he layed on the ground, head resting on those paws.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:34 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 470
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: ---

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC:
Other:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kira would walk into the training grounds, surveying that area with her Sensor nin capabilities. Once she found the signature she was looking for, she walked over to the ongoing sword duel. Standing a bit anways, so she wouldn't get caught in the cross-fire, she spoke to the Kage. "I would like a mission... Whenever you get around to it." She would call out, her hands in her pockets. Once again, the darkness seemed to radiate out from her. Though, Kira seemed much more relaxed now that she had had a good fight. The perfect way to get the morning started.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:43 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1010/1010 ▪ Stamina 640/640 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis smiled as his attack failed to connect."He didn't even have to see me attacking, he knew I'd do some form of counter." He thought to himself as got into a battle ready position again.Then Kira appeared and asked for a mission, he supposed he could do both at the same time. from his battle ready position he pulled out a notebook looking at the missions and what not."Hmm." he then remembered that Taka asked for someone to go for to takumi for her."Ms Takamatsu, would you like Ms Katonami here to go to takumi for you per your earlier request?"

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image

"Hai that would prove most convenient. I just need a few things picked up. On is Shade. Hes likely to be the only problem. Hes a very large male lion with a bit of an attitude. You shouldnt have any problems with him but if you do, try not to hurt him. Then I just need a set of books. Can you handle this?"She asked the kunoichi.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 470
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: ---

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC:
Other:

With a curt nod to the Tamer and the Kage, she would begin to walk off. She would get to the mission, but, for now? She was headed towards the Dojo, she needed to train her body after all. A powerful Taijutsu attack could mean the last of her. With her hands in her pockets, and her head down, she would walk to the Dojo.

[ EXIT ] - Dojo

wolfbain001

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:39 pm

User Image

「 Kazama was slightly annoyed to see that people would bother to interrupt them. Did they have so little respect? He would take mental note of this for a later time and then shifted his weight onto his other foot, rotating his shoulders, simply waiting for their business to conclude. "Hnn.." If he wanted to, he could have attacked right here and there while the Hokage was dealing with other matters, but he wouldn't, for not would it be completely rude, but it would hurt his honor. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/485] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool ---/265] | [Info -- Clicky]

User Image

--

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

"Thank you for taking the time to fetch these things for me. Ill meet you at the academy when you return. "With that she got up and slowly left the training ground. She had preparations to make.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:24 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis smirked, he half expected his opponent to attack him while he was distracted. He was pleased to see the boy didn't do that. He put his notebook away and turned towards Kazama."Hmm, interesting." He placed the sword away and raised his hand towards Kazama."Your swordsmanship is exceptional for your rank, but what about your ninjutsu?" As he said that a burst of wind escaped his hand and hurdled towards Kazama.

Zankuuha [ Decapitating Air Waves ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:09 am

User Image

「 The Uchiha heir had gotten back into stance when his leader had finished his business. "I thank you Hokage-Sama." Kazama took note of the jutsu Noctis was about to release for he himself was a user of said technique. Instinctively, when he saw the hand being raised, Kazama already began to gather chakra in his lungs and knead it with his wind nature. After taking a deep breath, the Uchiha brought his free hand to his mouth and formed an ring shape with his index and thumb before exhaling sharply, releasing a violent torrent of wind towards the Hokage's jutsu. This jutsu however should out rank, and out power that of his opponent's, and just to make sure, the male snapped his fingers and a spark emitted, catching both their jutsu ablaze upon clashing, which should send a sea of flames racing right for Noctis. 」™

[Chakra Pool 435/485] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool 235/265] | [Info -- Clicky]

User Image

Jutsu Uses -- Bukijutsu Active

Daitoppa [ Great Breakthrough ]
Official Description: Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Orochimaru will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
Guild Description: The user brings a hand toward the mouth and exhales a powerful stream of wind. The wind created by this technique is flammable.

Tanebi no Jutsu [ Cinder Technique ]
Official Description: This technique allows a person to snap their fingers and ignite a spark anywhere they so wish. A simple cinder and no more, this Jutsu is used mostly in pranks and the like.
Guild Description: See official description.

Chakra Scabbard

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:16 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis watched his lower ranked futon be overwhelmed, then it was turned to flames. It was all racing straight towards him. He flew through the jutsu and raised his other hand, firing another wind jutsu at the flames. Now since, wind is usually weaker than fire. One would expect the wind to lose, but his control with wind jutsu was so great that it was unaffected by elemental weaknesses. The wind clashed with the fire and they canceled each other out. But hidden within his wind attack were kunai's and shuriken which used the jutsu to increase their speed and deadliness heading straight towards Kazama.

Reppuushou [ Gale Wind Palm ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:32 am

User Image

「 Ah typical. If Kazama remembered correctly, the Hokage was a single element, Fuuton beast and that would explain how his jutsu had gotten canceled. "Not too bad Hoka-.." The male was cut off by several projectiles speeding towards him. Sneaky move, very sneaky indeed. Kazama had a Katon jutsu that would do this exactly very thing so he wasn't completely shocked, he had a general understanding of what to expect from now on. As the projectiles neared, the Uchiha heir surged his nervous system with chakra and out of thin air, the weapons had seemed to go in all directions, and in several pieces. It would seem to be a magic trick, but it was once again the technique Turning Swallow Cut. 」™

[Chakra Pool 425/485] | [Uchiha] | [Stamina Pool 225/265] | [Info -- Clicky]

User Image

Bukijutsu Active
Chakra Scabbard

Turning Swallow Cut
Utilizing chakra to stimulate the nervous system, this cut is reputedly so quick and precise that it can strike down a bird in mid-flight. It is a downward strike the flicked back up into an upward strike, both strong enough to effortlessly slice through even the hardest wood.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:41 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis watched the kunai and shuriken be knocked away in quick succession."I believe I have seen enough, So I will concede this match to you...on one condition." The Hokage took a few steps towards Kazama."Become my apprentice." He spoke with an awesome cold and cool manner."You will still be with your team, but you will begin to take training lesson from me."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games