Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

After several minutes. Dai sat on the edge of the bath tub. Combing her snow white hair the her fingers. Dai stood softly as she held onto her towel tightly. Seeing how there was another present within the apartment. Dai unlocked the bathroom door and stepped out. Her silver white hair lapped over her left shoulder. She stood there for a moment in her towel, before moving. She walked over to the closest and grabbed her bag before vanishing again into the bath room again. After a good period of time, Dai appeared again in a new style. She walked over to the coffee table and took up her cup of tea before moving to where she sat on the arm of the couch. Her hazel eyes watching the new shinobi that had entered into the place they where given for the time being. Dai simply sat, sipping her tea. Her eyes never leaving the man's face.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein took the cup with a frown he was sad that the two girls were both sad he needed a way to cheer them up. He took a sip from his cup of tea and smiled at his cousin and said," How goes it?" He smiled almost aghast at Dai as she walked out. She was beautiful in his eyes. He could not help himself. While yes he was married there was no law against looking now was there. His mind wondered back to his cousin as he wondered why he was here. Did it have to do with the meeting or was he just here so say hey. Either way his conversation with the hokage was still fresh in his mind.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:32 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 470

Reiko was not at all prepared for the ambush Sukai sprang on him, what interested him more was why she would do this with her shirt off and in only a lace bra. Big Breasts must have run in Nights family.Still, she was family so Reiko was not affected by it. He had been with many women in his life so female nudity had no effect on him anymore. He was crushed by her hug, letting her swing him from side to side while she told him he had seen the babies and how sorry she was that she missed the wedding, both things that he expected. What he wasn't expecting was her inquiring to Ichiro's whereabouts. For a split second a look of anger flashed across his eyes but as quickly as it came it was gone. Reiko, who by the time had been put down by Sukai smiled and kissed her once on the cheek"Good to see you as well my dear. Yes, the babies are fine and well, twins as you saw, Night is occupied with a mission right now so you will have to make due with me for now. But before we do anything, you might want to cover up, I doubt that bra can take much more abuse. It seems to run in the family I see" He said with a small laugh at her expense before proceeding past her and to Kein. He was all to aware of the women in the room watching him, he remembered her from when they last met, the loud mouthed one who was somehow connected with the other uchiha. For now he disregard her as he bowed slightly to his Sensai"How goes it? Well,quiet horribly actually. How is things with you?"

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein smiled and said," Honestly I have nothing to complain about. I became a Konin as well as the Military advisory of the Raikage. A beautiful daughter and wife. Although me and her have kinda been going at it lately, but I digress. I also have two beautiful and equally skilled apprentices both the better of any their rank. Whats up with you?" He meant every word of it. He had an incredible amount of faith and trust in his apprentices, Dia more so than Sukai only because he had been working with her longer. But he still would place his life in her hands if need be.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked back at Dai, she didn't like how she was looking at Reiko. Like before. "This, brings back some memories. . . " The medic put softly narrowing her eyes. Sukai remembered when everyone was ganging up on Reiko at their academy back home. She was the only one that defended him. Soon after Kein stepped in. Saving Sukai from looking like a traitor. All before she had gotten with Shiro, her innocence back then. Thinking Ichi was cute as a button and Sakaki charming before he became her 'brother'. The air changed as she then looked at Kein, something different in his eyes. She felt a sharp pain go through her but she turned her attention back to her cousin-in-law. "Yeah, but if she doesn't come back tell her I came to stop by. . . sadly I'm under house arrest here for unknown reasons. But if they let us go. . . then it'd be cool to finally spend some time with family. I haven't seen October in . . .ever really, but from the letters we send we get along pretty well. And I'm thrilled to see how big Steel is!" Sukai blushed at Reiko's comment and buttoned up her shirt stepping to his side looking at the two other kumo shinobi. Though she was still set off a bit, now she was internally disturbed. She wanted to get away from them. Feeling out of the group again now that Dai and Kein were together once more. Sukai toke her hair out of her ponytail and ruffled it abit. "Reiko! You got dirt in my cleavage!" She stuck her tongue out, oddly feeling more secure with him around. Like a block between her and the others. The medic did blush once more when Kein called her beautiful but inside she scoffed at him. Stupid . . . errr I can't even think it! She felt bad about this even minor action that seemed to have no purpose in it. Maybe she was just fretting over nothing. Noting, Dai's hair now also being white.

+-------------------+

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai watched closely as the Konoha shinobi became a little to close to Sukai. Dai's fingers tightened around the tea cup. She stared at the tea within her cup before get up and walking over to the closest again where she had placed her backpack at. Grabbing a deep red colored cover book before returning to the couch and sitting next to Kein. Feeling no need to be polite to the Shinobi that had touched Sukai. She began reading and drinking her tea slowly well siting next to her sensee. From time to time she would like at Kein and smiled before continuing her readings.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:14 pm

User Image

Reiko listened impassively to his Sensai give an account of his life, giving a quick nod in Sukai's direction to assure her that she would definitely get to see her cousin before her stay here was out. Turning back to his Mentor he smiled and took a seat in a chair opposite of him"Thats wonderful. I too have settled down. I married Sukai's cousin about a year ago and we have since had a set of twins. I was promoted to Jounin shortly before their birth so I have not been at it long" He leaned back in his chair and casually folded his hands over his chest"So tell me. How far along is the other Uchiha in Kumo. Zetsu was it? Ah yes, the purple haired one I do believe"

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai nodded to Reiko and moved to the other side of Kein getting her tea from the fan that was still standing up. Sitting down she drank in slowly with her eyes closed. She didn't want to see anymore of Dai's dirty looks at Reiko, even so if he was another guy she shouldn't death glare Reiko then go off and look at Kein like that when she's with Zetsu! Also! He was married! The situation made her blood boil. Taking a deep breath she opened her narrow eyes looking upon the tea. "How long are we going to be locked up here? I want to do some offensive training." Sukai said under her breath looking at the light ripples of her words on the tea. At lease the tea will unwind my nerves. . . then maybe later I can go beat one some helpless dummies at their academy. Blow off some steam.

+-------------------+

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled at his cousins words and said," Congratulations cousin. I am happy for you truly. Zetsu is advancing although at a slower pace than I would like. Once I get back I had considered training him for a bit. See if I cant get his sharingan to finally change into its three tomoe state. Other than that he is chunin which is pretty good for his age. "Kein smiled at Dai as she leaned on him but then wondered why Sukai looked irritated. Dai was his daughter not his lover. After all Kein was rather fatherly when it came to those he liked. He spoke up quickly," Sukai we are free to roam the village by order of the Hokage. Just stick to the non military areas ok. I dont want to cause any issues other than that your free to do whatever you heart desires. "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:35 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

"Aye, very well then." Sukai said softer than normal. Getting up slowly, using her left hand to take the fan and put it on her back while she made her way to the kitchen to put up her cup after washing it. Sukai was at the sink, her eyes closed as she washed and dried the cup and put it up. The medic let out a soft sigh and hopped up on the counter. Her white hair upon her shoulders she figured she'd wait a bit longer. . . .maybe if she got lucky she could see her cousin within the next few moments. Not likely though. "Why am I acting like this? Why am I allowing myself be bugged my such things? . . . " She sighed once more. This is just one of those things I guess. Sky felt better alone, maybe it was meant to be that way. How she would put it was the problem. A medic can't truly only be loyal to one, when she has a whole world to heal around her.

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:36 pm

User Image

Reiko reclined back in his chair, exhaling deeply as if deep in thought"I used to think, long ago, that the weak would eventually vanish into obscurity. I see know how wrong I was. It is the job of the strong to raise up the weak, the duty of those who can stand alone to teach those to rise up. With some of the things that have happened to me recently, my role in life had suddenly shifted to a new coarse, a role that I thought I never would fulfill" At the he shrugged and looked towards the ceiling, watching the fan overhead spin end over end"But when destiny decrees something, what can mere men do to stop it?"

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai would lean into Kein, slowly as her eyes became heavy. Besides the night they spent under the stars. Dai hadn't gotten much sleep. Dai's head rested against Kein's shoulder, as Kein spoke with the other Uchiha. When Zetsu was brought up, Dai stared at the Konoha Shinobi before sitting up and leaning the other way. She felt no feeling into telling the Konoha shinobi that Zetsu wont be joining them in their meeting. Dai curled up and flipped a page after page when she was finished. Somehow she was leaning into Kein again. She blushed, but kept her eyes on her page. She had never gotten this close to Kein before. He was so warm. ...His...his heartbeat is a distant melody... She thought as she slowly closed her eyes. ...I can't help but to bend to the melody and... Dai had completely fallen asleep still leaning into Kein. Her book leaned forward and tapped her chest. Dai was lost to the melody of Kein's heartbeat. She was fast asleep next to him.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:27 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
User Image

Kein Uchiha

Kein blushed a bit as Dai fell asleep on him he placed his arm around her shoulder as he spoke to his cousin," The weak will always seek the strong. Just as you sought me out. Its true the older and stronger shinobi have a duty to teach and foster the next generation. BUT we also have a duty to those placed above us. To follow them without question and to lead as they see fit with respect and honor. Just because the strong can easily defeat the weak doesn't give them the right to do so. " The Hokage's words were still fresh in his mind. But he was flat out exhausted and hoped the meeting would not last much longer.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:39 pm

User Image

Reiko watched the young female cozy up against Kein and fall asleep. No, her body language did not go unnoticed by him and he filed this tidbit of information away for future reference. As the Older Male put his arm around her he raised and eyebrow to it but gave no further reaction. When he spoke he listened, raising himself out of his chair as he did so"I see you have spoken to the Hokage about me" He looked out the window, gazing at a far off bird as it flew from the confines of its nest towards the open sky"He does very little...but as you say he is my leader and I should obey him. I will respect and Honor him as you say, but to blindly follow...that is not my way. Things must be done in this village that are being let fall by the way side. I cannot let this village fall due to preventable mistakes Kein, I will not!"

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Kage Honnui [ Shadow Stitching ] (1/1)
Sukai could hear Reiko's voice raise. She opened her eyes and looked into the living area, she couldn't see Reiko fully but she did see Kein and Dai getting a little to cozy. Her skin crawled, she regretted having Dai's paper on her body as she was getting a great and sudden distain for the other kunochi. Calm down Sky, don't let her get to you. . . She is Shiro's sis-- . . No, not even that should matter. That attachment should mean nothing to you. Feeling so low of herself and hateful she figured her negative chakra was building. "I'll work on some Offensive right here. Get the negitive and deadly chakra out of my system without hurting anyone." Gritting and grinding her teeth Sukai looked through one of her scrolls finding a basic and easy jutsu that would help get her mind off of things. Using her dark chakra Sukai made a string of it. . . then it was over.
Kage Honnui [ Shadow Stitching ] --learned

Suji dageki [ Muscle Shock ] (1/1)
"That was barely anything, . . . I should learn something else." Sukai mumbled quietly still not satisfied with herself. Looking back upon her scroll kicking her legs a little less softly on the counter side. Putting two fingers out Sukai sent an electric shock through them. This is too easy. . I need something harder.
Suji dageki [ Muscle Shock ] --learned

Shiyou Seishin [ Experimental Bodies ] (1/3)
Sukai put her scroll away and pulled out another, this one was black and had names listed of dead shinobi, though. None of the names were in red as of yet. The red names were of the ones Sukai currently had with her. She thought for a moment, the shinobi she would manage to kill later on would go in these scrolls, and be used for her own demonic purposes.

(2/3)
Marking off listings and such re-organizing her scroll with the age's of the bodies, with sex, and height it toke her a few minutes to put it all down again in order. Letting out a soft sigh Sukai looked at her work drawling diagrams of the dead bodies under the names. "I need more dead people, maybe if their another Sypher-like situation I can kill them and use their body for my whims." The medic cracked a smile that was unlike her own ever before. If she was looking back at herself in a mirror she might have been afraid of herself.

(3/3)
Sukai looked up again and her eyes narrowed back down to her scroll. Yes, that'd be a rare and interesting specimen to work upon. . . but not for the time being at lease. The woman had still not had used enough of her dark chakra to satisfy her needs fully. Just learning these things wasn't enough. She would have to use them soon as well. To fully get the effects out of her perfecting work.
Shiyou Seishin [ Experimental Bodies ] --learned

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games