Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:27 pm
digital m u f f i n s

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1275/1275 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:51,250 ▪ Ryo:1370

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis sat their quietly listening to Jae, of course it was. Good thing he didn't pass out while those UHV were at the gates that would have ended badly."Even so, thanks." Noctis took a deep breath."There is no need for that, the council is very aware of my condition. But we have decided that for the time being I must continue being Hokage. A shift in leadership is always an unstable time. And with the UHV looming over the fire country its but not to make a change until all the preparations are complete."What did he mean complete? A replacement? Shift in power? He made it seem as if it was going to be a permanent thing. If he was sick all he had to do was get some rest off work and get better right? Was he expecting that he was gonna die? Did Noctis know something that he wasn't telling? Noctis then sat up straight the doctor tried pushing him back down to rest but he gently nudged her hands away getting out of bed on his shaky legs. But he soon got his strength in them again and walked over to a curtain area and stripped off the clothing he had. Since they had cut it open to see if he had any injures. He got changed in his new robes and exited the curtained area quickly."There's no need to concern my children, it'll only cause them unnecessary sadness. Actually Jae, I'm going to have to ask you not to tell anyone about what you have heard, this is an S rank secret." Noctis then sent a glare of to the doctor who simply laughed and shrugged her shoulder as if saying opps. Noctis sighed he couldn't stay mad at the doctor anyways. He looked back at Jae."Okay?"Though it was almost like an order the way he said it didn't feel like an order. He wasn't trying to use his authority to force her to agree or anything. Though he could if it was necessary.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image

│███ ITS TIMES LIKE THESETHAT I FEEL YOUNGxx💙
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To the people in love please tell me how you started to love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 760 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Nodding in acknowledgement of his gratitude, she allowed herself to notice his slightly more gracious side. This was new. If fatherhood and having a family was maturing him and responsibility was mellowing him out this was good for him. Finally he wont be as nosy... Prodding into peoples personal lives, her personal life, had caused her to resent him and mistrust him greatly. Preperations? She thought to herself, following along with what his was rammbling on about. Was he trying to convince her or himself? "You shouldn't ruin yourself over the Hokage position. That position never stays open long." It was the truth. No one was irreplaceable. Not even the Hokage himself. "Buuut it's none of my buisness. If that's what you plan on doing then so be it." As he tried to get out of the bed, Jae flashed the doctor a questioning look. Doctors were supposed to be aggressive in the hospital. This doctor was very meek for her profession. Sae was very agressive to those who came to her for treatment, as proved whenever Samuru ended up injured and in her care. It was a great contrast from what Jae knew. After he emerged from dressing himself, Jae coaxed an eyebrow. So an S ranked secret. Greeet. Jae held her hands up in the air. "If that wife of yours comes at me I am telling her everything and saying it was your order." The pink haired Kunoichi declared. Heading for the door now she paused and looked over her shoulder at him. "I'm off. Have a little boy toy to man handle now that I am free." Jae commented, a small smirk playing across her features. She couldn't be angry at a sick person and even though she didn't feel one hundred percent comfortable around Noctis, just for this instance she reverted to an old familiarity with him. Waving over her shoulder she headed out. "If I'm needed send for me." She tossed out as she exited through the door and made her way home. First, tell her mom she was back, second find Samuru and beat him senseless. [exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:28 am
digital m u f f i n s

Detruire Les_Coeurs
Whenever your ready, I'll be waiting here at the hospital

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1275/1275 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:51,250 ▪ Ryo:1370

Noctis looked over at Jae and sighed."It never seems to stay occupied either."It was true, it seemed Konoha went through kage's like a fat kid goes through cakes. That's the reason he wanted to make sure that the next person would be able to handle it. Noctis and nodded at Jae as she left, but he was slightly surprised at the way she waved over her shoulder. He watched her leave the walked to the door and looked at the anbu."Bring be the Gates log, and everything we have on the Sanmitai family."The anbu had a questionative stance but soon nodded and headed off. Noctis sat on his hospital bed thinking about what he heard at the gates.

I'll not see my little sister slaughtered, as I saw my father, within the gates.That kid was still a kid...and he spoke too much. He decided to create two clones who went off and began to train.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Bukijutsu
Bloodline: Nara Clan

Chakra: ---/590
Stamina: ---/355
Element: Doton - Katon - Kageton

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
✘ Offensive Style: Knife Stances
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

✘ Offensive Style: Simple Play
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

✘ Trick Style: Knife Toss
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

✘ Offensive Style: Artless Draw
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

✘ Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

"Humans are nothing but the thread from which the dream of life is woven.
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their stings are cut, they easily crumble."

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 Izuki would appear on a rooftop not that far away from the hospital before he would let his figure fall to the ground, landing on his feet gracefully, wiping any dust and dirt off his coat. With a deep breath, the male would start a stride towards the big building in front of him. How long had it been since he was last here? Over a year now? Last he could recall the village was attacked by those.. necromorphs or whatever they were called. "What did you do to yourself now sensei..?" With a slightly worried sigh, Izuki would walk up to the front desk and ask the female where the special guest was. Giving her a polite nod of thanks, he would head down several halls and stairways and such before arriving at the room which contained Noctis. Taking a deep breath he was about to knock on the door but remembered that this was the Hokage's room.. of course it would be guarded. Under his breath, he would mumble a few words and would tap his knuckle on the door in a certain rhythm that would be hard as hell to remember. Soon there would be a faint click and he pushed open the door. Walking over to the side of the bed, he would bow his head down and clutch the books against his chest. "Noctis-sensei.. what.. happened?" 』™

╚══════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:55 pm
Blessings Followed by Sin

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1170/1170 ▪ Stamina 950/950 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis was sitting on his hospital bed fully dressed, the doctor was checking his heart and pulse among other bodily things to make sure everything was okay.Then Izuki entered the room after a few weird a** knock rhythms that he never remembered anyways."Collapsed at the damn gates, In front of Jae of all people."Of course Noctis wasn't breaking the S rank secret he told Jae about. Since Izuki was his student, during training he got very sick of course he had to be told at the time."And if you don't want to collapse again you should stay and rest for a few more hours."The doctor told him but Noctis dismissed it."You know I can't do that." He then noticed the books in Izuki's hands."Whats those for?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Passive Skills
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their stings are cut, they easily crumble."

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 Those few weird a** knock rhythms that Noctis never remembered were full of swag and leetness, thus why he wasn't capable to remember them. Izuki wasn't really sure of the situation between Jae and Noctis, he hadn't really been around the Hokage when they were together, and if he ever found himself in such a situation, he would zone them out out of respect for their privacy. "Oh, I see. But, we didn't even do anything at the gates. Has.. you know.. really progressed that far already?" He wasn't really sure how much this doctor knew so he didn't want to say too much to lead to too many things at the moment. Upon hearing the question about the books, Izuki's eyebrow would perk up before glancing down to the three items clutched to his chest. With a look that said 'oh, right.' he would straighten back up and extend the books to Noctis. "These are some books that I picked up recently that I thought you would enjoy. I heard they hold great secret in advancing a ninja's capability in the art of jutsu. Some legend about extending your knowledge in whatever you desire or something of the sort." Little did Noctis know however, these books were pricy as hell and cost Izuki every last bit of Ryo he had except for the cost of living expenses. 』™

[ ~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:46 pm

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1170/1170 ▪ Stamina 950/950 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis nodded at Izuki, apparently I had a fever. The doctor nodded at Noctis."Yes, you see since your shinsetsu don't recognize the heat from your body as well due to your cool aura's fevers can go undetected." The doctor was knowledgeable."I'm fine, I just had a fever."Though the doctor and Noctis both knew differently. Izuki then handed him the books and explained what they were."Oh really? Thanks"Noctis took the books and flipped through them quickly before placing them inside his robes. The doctor finished up her check ups and Noctis stood. As he did an anbu entered handing him the papers he was looking for. He looked at the time that Samuru exited the village with his sister. It was much earlier than the time he had made Jae their sensei. So it seemed that they were both lying. This saddened him, though he kind of new it from the start. Jae was being a little to protective to have known what was actually happening with Samuru. Looking through everything on the Sanmitai family The father was a shinobi, and the mother just some noble.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:36 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai entered into the hospital. Her hand resting on Kein's lifeless body. She followed the Anbu to the room Noctis was kept in. The Anbu's walked in first and announced her. "Sir, Daitomi Imatokai is here. She...is carrying the body of Kein." As for Dai, she walked in first and the paper casket followed in after her. She looked at Noctis and gave a faded smile. "Hello, Noctis." She spoke to him.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605|
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 24,600 |
| Ryo: 8600 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:47 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Passive Skills

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 Izuki sighed as he heard it was a fever. "Yeah.. just a fever.." The male would shake his head in annoyance. "You're welcome. So what is up with these new urgent missions? Do you think something might be happening like before?" The last part regarding the missions was more mouthed and under breath than anything. 』™

[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Detruire Les_Coeurs

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis shrugged."Maybe, but we are handling it like any other situation." He then lifted his finger to his mouth silencing Izuki from speaking as an anbu entered.
Noctis head looked up to the Anbu, annoucing Kein's death his eyes widened just a little and slowly closed back to their normal appearance. The Hokage looked like he was having a business meeting in the hospital room. Surrounded by papers and anbu. As Daitomi entered he looked at her and nodded his head in her direction."Daitomi, it's been a while hasn't it?" He then looked down at the paper casket she had with her."So, Kein is dead?" Noctis got off the bed he was sitting on and walked over to the casket."May I." Of course he want to very with his own eyes.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:50 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai nodded her head to him as he gave her acknowledgement. "Indeed it has." She replied as she lowered the paper casket just a little to hip level. "He was found outside of Kumo." She informed him. "I'll get in a lot of heat with Kinpaku for bringing his body here instead of to her." Dai brushed her fingertips across the paper. Seperating and forming a sort of 'cloud' underneath the body. "But...Kein always wanted to be cremated and have his ashes spread across Konoha." Dai's green eyes lifted to a boy in the room. He was Jounin and she gave him a faint smile before turning back to Noctis. "He suffered from a stab that caused ninty-five percent of his death. I can only guess that the other five percent was due to his eyes being ripped out." Dai cleared her throat. "Kein might of been a rouge of Kumo, but...I'm sorry for what lose this brings to you, Noctis." She spoke to him so formally but there was deep sincerity in her voice. She would have to bring up the matter of Koan in time. She crossed her arms under her chest and watched Noctis.

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Passive Skills

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 Izuki would step back and out of the way when he saw the female bring in a paper coffin. He had seen others with abilities like this before.. the Origami clan.. However, he hadn't seen her before, so she must be of another village. His piercing crimson gaze would burn a hole through the coffin as he watched to move past him and be confronted by Noctis. At the mentioning of Kein's name, there would be a snap within the Nara, a rage of sorts. As long as he could remember, Izuki had hated that foul, despicable Uchiha male. And the fact that his body was now in front of him ignited the spark of hatred within. Of course this would be easily felt by the offset aura coming from the male. You would think that he would be glad that the man he hated the most in this world was dead, but he only hated him that much more now that he allowed himself to die to by another's hand. Out of the corner of his vision, he would notice a faint movement from the woman, a smile she directed towards him. This would snap him back into reality and the offsetting aura would vanish, and he would return the faint smile and nod to her, trying not to be disrespectful to Noctis' guest. With a clear of his throat, the male would speak up, "With no disrespect to either of you, I have a complaint.. if that makes any sense. I do not believe that Kein would be killed by any other shinobi one on one, even three on one. For him to have died, what seems so easily, he must have wanted to die, therefore allowing someone to kill him on purpose. And judging on what little time I spent with the man, he would most of likely chosen somebody close to him to do so. With that being the case, I believe his eyes would have been removed after death so that the person would not cause harm to their fallen loved one, whatever the relation may be." His eyes would shift to Dai, quickly trying to decipher her character, her motives, reasons, everything about the female. He wasn't a Nara for nothing. Sure, some may call it speculation, but he took account of every variable he can think of at first thought, and then web them with different possibilities and 'theories'; often being corrected after his little planning. Sure, he had a big chance of being wrong here for what little he had to go one, but he wanted to see just what he could arise from this female. 』™

Grand Chevalier Haji

Detruire Les_Coeurs

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Detruire Les_Coeurs

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked at Dai when she said he was found outside of kumo, what would he be doing outside of Kumo? He smiled at her when she said that she would get in trouble."Then this will be our little secret." Now he had never known Kein wanted to be cremated in Konoha. And would did he tell her such a thing? He listened to her analysis of his death."In truth, deep down...I always kind of hated Kein. But it wasn't a malicious hate, more like a rivalry hatred. He did something which at the time I considered to be an insult a grave insult. But as the time passed and the time he spent in Konoha, my hate had whittled. Seeing him with his kids and when he was with you. In time he became my friend, not just some powerful rogue." Noctis decided he had seen enough. Waved his hand signaling that Dai could close the casket. He then went back over to the bed and leaned against it. Listening to Izuki, he wasn't a nara for nothing. But it really wasn't needed."Izuki, you're dismissed." he knew Kein for a long time he knew enough that he wouldn't have been just killed by anyone without obliterating the area. So he must have been fighting someone he didn't want to kill."Dai tell me, do you think he died with a smile on his face, or cursing the world?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Passive Skills

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 Izuki took note of Noctis' speech, never knowing that he harbored such feelings. And then there was the last sentence. s**t; he seemed to have said to much. With a sigh he would nod and bow before starting to turn to leave, stopping for a brief moment to request, "Sensei, I would like a squad member change. I would like the unknown member of my squad to be replaced by one of the triplets, Maylee." Figuring he would get an answer soon after Dai left or they burned the man he hated, Izuki took his leave. [exit] 』™

Grand Chevalier Haji

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:07 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai turn her eyes to the other male in the room. Her eyes glared at the boy for a moment before turning. She tilted her head a little. "Kin has her ways of getting info, Noctis. She's former Oinin. I know I can't keep it from her for long." She told him. Dai listened to him as he explained his past with Kein. She clicked her tongue. "D'awe, didn't know you were such a softy, Noctis." She said in a teasing trait. She chuckled and snapped her fingers closing the casket. She turned her eyes to the other male. She didn't care for people that lingered around matters like this. Noctis dismissed him. Dai walked closer to Noctis and sat in a chair across from the bed. "Kein welcomed the thought of death." She rested her elbows on the armrests and linked her fingers together. "Death was somewhat of a warming thought to him." She spoke. "So yes, Noctis, I do believe he died smile on his face." She looked at the Hokage. "I spent well enough time with him to know that he would." She shifted. "Which brings me to other part of why I'm here." She started. Dai moved to the edge of her chair and cleared her throat. "With Kein gone, the welfare of Koan falls to me." She looked eyes with him. "I'm sole guardian to her upon Kein's death. I wish to take Koan back to Kumo." Dai reached into one of tubes and pulled out a piece of paper. She held it out to Noctis. "I have the papers here if you wish to read them."

Grand Chevalier Haji

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games