Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Shigeru tilted his head and smiled greater at Jae's refusal to give him the information he asked for. "The Leaf will have great use for you. I'm sure." Shigeru said with a devious smile, nodding as he began to slowly circle Jae. His eyes lapped at her image. They prodded and traced the outline for a fault, a tactical weakness. "How about a spar? You and I?" Shigeru suggested although it was all that was on his mind. He stopped in front of Jae again. "For our villages?" Shige coaxed with his head slightly cocked to one side as if shrugging.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||-||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

As he circled her she stayed in the same position, watching him carefully. He was sizing her up, that much she was sure of. Since the moment he had approached her, her guard had been up. He had to be aware that she wasn't a rookie despite her status."For my friends." Jae rectified, narrowing her eyes at him. Shade had fled the area, despite people having come here. She was a social person and unless she was uncomfortable she should have still been here. That and the nasty things that had been passed around in the Tea Shop still left a bitter taste in her mouth. Jae didn't wait for him to make the first move, she went ahead and did so first. Her hand signals were easily done, her fingers meshing and unmeshing quickly as she summoned her jutsu. Water Transportation was key to her availability with her water techniques and was crucial to know. Water began to collect from various locations in the area, the liquid pooling around both his feet and her own. It continued to spread throughout the field, giving it more of a marshy feel to the landscape now. Jumping back, she put distance between herself and the Yuki Shinobi. Jae's expression was different then. The teasing air she walked around with dropped and it was replaced with one that was drastically more serious than any she had made thus far. Fighting seemed to stir in her the blood she particularly relied on.

[315: - 20 : 295]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:16 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki began to bounce nervously from foot to foot, staring at the fight as it began This is wrong...this is wrong... she thought and began biting on her thumb, staring wide eyed at her two friends "Friends shouldn't fight..." she whispered, taking a few steps forward and stopping. Her thumb started to bleed and she took it from her lips, slipping it into her pocket.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

Jae corrected Shigeru sharply. In the same moment, she transformed. Jae took a stance and her hands began to move around. SHigeru's eyes drifted down from her face to her hands to see several hand signs. He then saw and soon felt water rise all around them. "Hmph." Shige whispered to himself as he watched the water stop rising. He then crouched slightly and took some water up into his hands and seemed to clean them with it. An ancient gesture that meant something deeper. As he did so, Shigeru's eyes were set on Jae. All expression left him except for an empty stare. After a moment, Shigeru seemed to shake and become intangible as if merely a mirage. The water cut in one direction though. Suddenly, SHigeru had multiplied! Five times Shige cut across the water, towards Jae, a single file line. Once in range, the first of the five, speared forward with a driving punch toward Jae's center.

-40 325/365

||-||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Jae watched carefully as he began his own move. The water not only served as her supply for her jutsu but it served as something more. Water never lied. So long as something had substance the moment it touched ground she would know. It helped her keep a better scope on the terrain she had to fight on. Five of him were now charging her and she moved, her hands signing another quick jutsu. The water surged and shot up in a flurry of foam and spray. Two Jae stood side by either side if Jae. They grabbed a hold of her and using their momentum and strength, they launched her in the air, before the first of his five could even reach her. One of her clones took the force of the blow, disappearing in a spray of the very foam she had been summoned with. As Jae shot through the air, she waited until she leveled out, above everyone's heads. Gripping her wrist, she pointed it in the direction of the ground, where everyone was clustered together, all five of him and her lone clone. The lone clone realized what was going on and moved to keep the other's from fleeing. She drew on Jae's chakra and summoned water Shuriken, sending them in a flurry towards all five of the Yuki Shinobi. Jae didn't need a hand sign for this assault. The blood in her hand centered around a point in her palm and all at once long, thin, crimson colored needles shot through the little blood red point in her palm. They rained down on the five of her enemies, including her own clone, who drew back in a defensive notion.

[ 295 : - 20 : 275]

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image

S
higeru's fist made an impact in the water, spraying it around him. This did did not halt Shige's movement. Instead, he continued to move toward the second clone when he saw her hurl several water shuriken. They came at SHigeru and he zipped in different directions, sending the images of himself in a chaotic array that decreased the clone's accuracy greatly. As a result the Suiton shuriken only phased through the images created by the Shigeru. Soon, Shigeru realized that the shuriken had been a distraction to control his movement, for the the clone quickly retreated. He looked up to see the airborne Jae fire red needles from her palm.She's serious! Although it was Shigeru's first time witnessing such a technique, it was instinctual to defend. His images now gone, SHigeru had a second to focus on the trajectory of the projectiles. As the crimson needles tore toward SHigeru, he remained still for the fraction of the second before they reached him until they did. Strangely, when one needle was sure to hit, it missed. Not only once but again and again. Shigeru wove between the needles, back and forth, his afterimages taking his place. Mirror Image (Side Image) It was then that Shigeru saw his chance. Not minding the clone, Shigeru disappeared and rematerialized in a blue blur just behind Jae Body Flicker Technique. Together they both descended. As they did, Shigeru threw a left knee to Jae's ribs Mirror Image (Knee Combination), a right kick to her other side Mirror Image (Triple Kick) and a final over head punch Mirror Image (Falling Punch). Each followed by three afterimages that multiply each attack except by the punch who is followed by only one after image meant to finish and ground the enemy.

-95 210/365

Kind of weird that Shigeru would punch a clone knowing that the true shinobi is in the air.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image

User Image

As she fired her array of crimson needles down at him, she watched as he stood motionless. This was enough to let her know to be on guard. No one just stood there, especially when faced against something they weren't familiar with. Her clone drew close, noticing that the Yuki Shinobi was already one the move. She followed after him, quickly as he beelined straight for the real Jae that was falling back down to earth. However, she was unable to keep up with his sudden speed and his quick Jutsu, one that Jae herself used. The clone continued the chase, Jae flinching as she sensed his sudden presence behind her. She defended immediately, paring the first of his barrage by pulling her body into a tight ball, her arms shielding any direct damage to her core. She hadn't expected it to feel as if it had come at her threefold so when he kicked her from the side she was unable to defend against it. The wound that Hiyato had caused her during their last fight threatened to cripple her once more, Jae taking the right kicks with not even a little 'oomph' in her defense. Her clone launched herself up at them, making it just in time to activate a Jutsu that would potentially keep her from taking the force of another serious of overhead punches.
"Bouseki Tate no Kaze!" The clone said, the wind around both herself and Jae stirring. It kicked up violently, pushing anything out that was too close to them. It was Jae's personal shield and it served to push out anyone who was in close range. Making sure to stay on the safe side, the clone produced the shards of metal that Jae carried around with her. It tossed them into the mix, the wind now shooting the shards this way and that.

The clone caught Jae, grabbing her underneath her arms and supporting her as the dropped out behind the shield of wind and metal she had created. The clone touched ground, planting Jae on her feet gently. Jae cringed. Her stomach was still sore and ached a lot more than before. The burning in her chest was more intense now, which added to her discomfort.
"You can't underestimate him! He knows close combat fighting. Idiot!" Her clone said, reproaching Jae for her careless actions. And he can do the Body Flicker. But. So can I. She scoffed in response to the clones anger. It wasn't like she hadn't faced a tough fight before. She fought against a Hyuuga before and they were hard to get to. Jae pushed the clone away from her, holding out her arm. The water around her stirred, churning and then reaching up in an eerie way. The tendril wrapped around Jae's arm, Jae grabbing it as if it had solid form. The moment she did so, the water began to form a sort of grip. Jae tugged and the water elongated, taking shape of a whip as it tore itself from the source of water that fed it. She readied herself. There were plenty of ways to keep him at bay.

[275 : -30 : 245]

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:56 am
Bob sighed watching the two fight, seeing that there was apparently only one genin in this village and from what he had seen none of a higher rank besides the chuunin that brought him here. "I will return the village. Someone should be watching it anyway" He said turning and beginning to walk off. He stopped as he passed evenly with Ayaki not looking at her but merely standing there for a few moments. "We must sometimes fight our friends to prove a point. Shigeru will not hurt her, you know that" He whispered in a quiet tone so that only they could here. Bob was still an outsider to this group but he figured he should at least attempt to make an effort to not be so aloof. He didn't like the feeling of trying to console people but sometimes sacrifices must be made for the greater good. After relaying his message he disappeared with a body flicker off to return to his village.

A Just War

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:31 am

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji simply sighed too along with Bob and smiled at him as he left. "Well If any of you want to stay you can. I have no issues upon the matter. Our treaty with the Hidden Leaf is valid and I'm not going to stay here and longer leaving the village undefended..." she said as she than turned and began to walk away.

"Also Ayaki & Shigeru, please return when you see fit and stay out of trouble..." she said as she than took out her pipe and began to smoke again. She was not pleased that she did not get to test out her skills against the Hokage, But atleast her village had a treaty with them. "Puppet-chan you're coming with me..." she said to her young genin as she headed to the hidden leaf gate.

[ I lost all interest in waiting, plus we need to get the village active again so I'm heading back ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:43 am
[Exit]  

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:49 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki barely heard Bob's comments or the Kage's orders. She was staring at the fight with a very unhappy and disturbed expression, trying not to worry but Both of them don't like to lose... her thumb went back to her lips as she began to nibble on it once more. The pain did little to distract her from the fight Please don't get hurt....please...

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

"PRETTY LADY~NYAHHH!" the familiar voice of Shade cried out over the field. The small genin was bolting towards the match being held near the center of the open area. She was moving at a ridiculous pace, but came to an abrupt stop right before she landed a foot in the marshy area. Shade seemed distressed that she couldnt move closer and started to pace back and forth. naturally she thought the mean guy was trying to hurt Jae.
"DONT WORRY PRETTY- er...JAE! I'LL ..save...you.." she whined and her emerald eyes grazed over the land for a dry pathway to the kunoichi. Shade's tail lashed side to side in a now frantic manor, by the way Jae's body moved it was clear to her that she was a little hurt.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (175/175)~~  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:40 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki spun as the small cat girl from earlier appeared once more "Stay back!" she shouted, more intent on keeping anyone from getting hurt than causing harm herself "Don't interfere! Its just...just a spar." she called out, her tone calm but not convinced. If it was just a spar they wouldn't be looking so serious...right? Either way, if the cat girl got involved, someone would get hurt "Stay there!" Aya pushed off from her position, staff in hand and her archery bag over one shoulder, racing towards the girl. She wasn't paying attention to the rest of the area and slipped slightly in the marsh, wincing as she went down on her hip. But she pushed herself up "Don't let anyone...get hurt..." she wheezed, standing with a limp.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade was stunned as the black haired female from before suddenly shouted at her.
"Stay back~nyah?" she questioned softly then relaxed slightly when she was informed of the 'fight' being just a simple spar. The girl looked unsure though, and that troubled Shade slightly. Once she started running, a different emotion hit her. This girl was just trying to keep everyone safe? what a noble thing to do! As she drew nearer, Shade was unsure of running or not. this female didnt look like she was going to harm her, especially when she slipped and fell.
"Are you ok ~nyah!?" Shade called out to the girl and extended her paw in her direction. of course she couldnt run out to help her since there was water and mud in the way, but she looked sincere about her gesture. The words she spoke rang over in her head, 'don't let anyone get hurt?' What was that supposed to mean? was there really something more going on here? Pretty Lady wouldnt get to hurt though, she was big and strong!...Right?

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (175/175)~~  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:12 pm
This life....its mine and those I love who share it...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

"I'm fine..." Aya whispered even as pain where she fell made her eyes water. She rubbed at them furiously to remove the tears and paused with a realization I'm fine...my head doesn't hurt anymore. She blinked, stunned at the sudden re-arrival of sane thought. She'd lost herself so long ago and now she was finally getting herself back? Fine. Dandy. Wonderful! Just when I could use a little insanity! she started to get mad at herself and proceeded to stomp around the marsh, keeping out of the way of the fight. She made a half circle to come up to the cat girl "I'm ok." she said firmly, standing next to the girl "Don't get involved in this fight. If anything happens...I'll help but you stay out of the way." she ordered, her eyes firm.
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games