Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:42 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

Reiko burst through the open gates, he had to get home now!!!

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:28 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 380

Reiko slowly shuffled through the gates pausing briefly for an internal debate as to where to go first: The Hokages Office to file a report or His Old apartment and get some Rest. After little deliberation, he chose rest...

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:30 pm
Ichiro's clone had returned to Konoha quickly, though it transformed into a small dog with the use of the Henge Technique. Zooming in on all four paws, the white animal made it's way to Reiko's location, most likely the Hokage's office.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:46 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 440

Reiko calmly walked through the gates towards his home

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai appeared at the Gates of Konohagakure. Raising her hand once more she used the jutsu yet again. "Shunshin." The medic was then gone, out of view.
[Sage Lands]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai appeared back at the Konohagakure Gates, more confident than ever. She made the hand sign once more before returning back to Kein and Dai. "Shunshin."
[Training Grounds]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image_"Ne. . ._______ki. . ._______ta. . .
____Ne. . ._______ki. . ._______ta. . .
______Ne. . ._______ki. . ._______ta. . .
________Ne. . ._______ki. . ._______ta. . .
__________Ne. . ._______ki. . ._______ta. . .
____________Ne. . ._______ki. . ._______ta. . .
__________________W... h... e... r... e..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:37 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Theme | :: | Clubbed to Death |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

After finally having gotten everything necessary together in her traveling pack and dressing for the long mission, Hitomi headed for the gates, presented her papers to a ninja who was guarding the Leaf's main entrance, and then proceeded to walk at her naturally brisk pace towards the main road out of Fire Country. Other than the wind blowing through the trees and the light crunch her footsteps produced, a faint melody laced through the breeze as the girl absentmindedly hummed, seeming to be lost in thoughts of her own.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:13 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Waiting patiently by the gates, she nibbled on one of the food items she had procured for herself. She had started making it a habit to skip meals and it was starting to really hurt her now. The meat bun was warm as she nibbled the outer edges, loving the crisp feeling they gave off as she opened and exposed the inside. Her absentminded expression and the aura she gave off was different from what she normally gave off. It had been awhile since she had acted more like herself instead of the false persona she donned. "Hurry...up." She muttered, between bites.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro landed a bit away from the gates of konoha and returned his falcon drawing to its scroll, making it an ink drawing once more. Shiro then made his way to the gate and sighed weighing his options, "Be responsible and see the hokage first, or see Sukai first." He said sighing because he had to do the right thing. "See the hokage first and explain my business. Then sukai, why can't a reverse that?" He whined a bit as he went to the nearest anbu or however that was high rank to give permission to enter, "permission to enter and see the hokage please? I need his permission to get a field report from a kumo ninja who should be here."

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:25 pm
Orbezus the ANBU captain, who was due for a break but was busy pulling a double shift and had decided to take it later than usual, replied back. "Please name the ninja that you require the field report from and Show your identification and documents of passage. Failure to follow directions will be treated as an attempt to harm the village and you will be dealt with as such. You have fifteen seconds to comply."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro sighed again and mumbled, "just as scary as i remember." Before shiro was a Kumo ninja he was sent to family in konoha for protection and sent back to kumo on his own wishes, when he was a lot younger. Orbezus still scared the hell out of shiro even now, but it wasn't the time to show it. "Kein Uchiha and company, i've been sent by lady raikage because they haven't contacted home in awhile. I'm Ooshiro Imatokai Chunin of Kumo." he bowed showing his Identification, and smiling kindly. "I don't want any trouble I promise on my parents graves."

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:05 pm
Orbezus was silent for a time, but what the ninja in front of him didn't know was that he was having a discussion through headset inside his face mask. "You are to remain here, should they be inside, you will be contacted with any information relayed. Your entrance into the village proper is denied. Please, have a seat" Gesturing to a nearby boulder, he motioned for the Chunin to sit and wait.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro bit his lip and nodded, Shiro wasn't known for being subtle with his words however it was another village so he bit his tongue. He sat on the rock and mumbled, "should have used sumi yusou... seen her first then came here." He said taking out a scroll and drawing until someone got there, his eye shifting to the inside of konohagakure. With a sigh he waited for kein specifically to get to the gate.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:10 am
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

The trees seemed to be endless on each side of the road which only made the road that much more isolated and suffocating. Matsu had considered stretching his vision but the signs on the road were surely accurate. His mind was still on the ship he had rode on to get there and the crew he had met. That experience was surely something to remember. The place it had put him though, was one with colder winds than the Snow country. It was embarrassing to admit that the ship's crew were the only people he had become friends with and had shared a meal with in a long time. Perhaps, that was the reason why the time spent with them was so precious. With hands in his coat pockets, Matsu had reached a cold realization that he was alone. Rikuto had clearly left for personal reasons and had done it without letting him know. It was clear to see that the people around him didn't consider him as someone to keep around and value enough to include in their lives. Seeing the great gates ahead, the gates of the Leaf village, gave him a great relief. Maybe I can be of some use to the Hokage and honor my Yukikage. As the gates got nearer with every step, Matsu could see others waiting outside the village gates. The ANBU guarding the gates were alert and sharp as ever. Matsu made a brisk walk toward the one checking credentials when something caught his eye. It was a girl with pink hair. Matsu though it strange for someone to have pink hair, it interested him enough to turn his gaze. Setting eyes on the kunoichi brought a strange feeling to Matsu's chest. Suddenly, he was out of breath. Wow. Matsu thought, the attraction almost overwhelming. He smiled at himself, almost laughing at what happened and went on to speak to the ANBU shinobi. "How are ya?" Matsu started, his mood suddenly revived and marked by a smile. "I'm here on a show of good faith from the Yukikage to assist our allies of the Hidden Leaf village with anything I can." It was then that Matsu retrieved his credentials as a Snow Jounin and the mission assigned to him, sealed by the Yukikage.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games