Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mi was mindful enough not to reproach Breath so quickly. He was the type that gave his opinions readily enough even when they were not called for. Of course she did not agree with his thought frame. Whatever type of person he was, was of no concern to Mi but the fact that he would readily allow himself the comfort of thought that they would just be turned away was not something she would stand for, not if he was on her team. Mi was not as trusting as he seemed to be and she would not be taken off guard. He was free to trust these Clouds Shinobi and their Kage but she was not. They were not allied to her in any way shape or form and until she was home she would not feel safe."Careless indeed."She mused, meeting his gaze momentarily. A boy walk through the group then, Mi switching her line of gaze to him, simply watching as he politely maneuvered through them and into the office. He reappeared shortly after to point out the obvious discomfort Breath seemed to be displaying. Mi watched the boy more carefully, trying to recall where it was she had seen him before. She could not place his face only the feeling of familiarity, not a pleasant one at that. Discarding it completely, she settled into herself, waiting. There were already people in the room, she did not want to just barge in. Especially when the matters to be discussed were private.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Had her office truly become a meeting ground in her absence? Kimiko sat in question with an expression that hid all of her concerns. Her chin had came to resting place in both palms as she leaned upon her desk and just sat and watch as they all interacted. Threats were let loose and deals were made for the future. Eyes sat in annoyance though that was Kimiko usual expression. They had left but one still stood. The child desired a scroll that would teach her the proper movements in battle to assure her safety as well as to harm others when needed. Eyes glanced on the creature that stood before the child. " Perhaps the Haraise Taijutsu? " Standing from her seated positioned, Kimiko swayed to her lovely bookcase and once again the seal was burnt off. A hand gripped the scroll and before long, Kimiko held the item out for the child to take. Taking a seat on the edge of her desk, she spoke. " Fitted for partners. This style shall aid you in your desires with keeping your partner in action alongside of you. "

As her words finished, three careful knocks emitted in her office. Eyes shot towards the door and before long. Four people stood in her sight with one being one of her own. Who were these children? Before she could speak, Sypher took command. Did Kimiko announce him the right too speak for her behave. The male of the group of unknown shinobi seemed not use to her village. This proved that he was not from her village and therefore was not a fresh shinobi of her village. This pleased her deeply but left for thought who exactly were they. " Sypher! Stand Aside. " Looking towards the others who stood in the doorway and hallway. She spoke once more. " State your arrival and reasons for coming to Kumogakure. I am the Raikage; Kimiko Elise Souseiki Haburi. "

Sanjii9227

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 pm
Sypher noticed one of the woman's attention on him and opened his mouth to ask but "Yes ma'am." he said quickly as the Kage snapped at him and he jumped away immediately, having no desire to return to the hospital. It seemed that the place was to be a permanent home if he wasn't careful. He settled himself on the floor by the door, tired of waiting to talk to the Kage At least Kyo got his scroll... he thought, linking his hands together.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:31 pm
Kyo took the scroll in his small hands and looked at Sypher. Smiling as he got some taijustu he bowed to the kage and walked over to Sypher, hugging him then running off to try it.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
Even though they now had the daunting attention of the Raikage of Cloud, Mi did not budge from where she stood. Her red eyed gaze met squarely with Kimiko's gaze, her expression unflinching. For an elongated second, Mi just stared back at the Kage before ducking her head and bowing stiffly. It was old fashioned to bow to ones superiors and elders but it was something that had been instilled into Mi since she was a tot. Standing to her full height once more, she mustered the strongest voice she could. "We arrived just minuets ago and are here on the behalf of the Mizukage from the Mist, to deliver a message."What the message was about Mi did not care to dive into until she had the Kage's full attention. Mildly glancing at the others around the room with an expressionless gaze she naturally assumed that they all had business with their Raikage.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath took the water bottle with mixed emotion. On one hand, he was a little frustrated that this person seemed offended because Breath was in a foreign environment. His entire life had been built on successful breathing, and it was not his fault that this strange air was so different to him. On the other hand, he was thankful. The water would be quite useful, and he was glad to have it. Before he could react at all to the sitation, the Cloud-nin had continued onward, and Breath went back to following Mi. He said nothing, waiting for the Raikage's response.

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake's grey eyes had narrowed at Breath's comment about the air. It was like an insult, truly, the way he spoke it. Nijiro had hold her hand back from whacking him up the back of his head. When you are in the domain of someone else, you do not make comments like that. The Hatake clan member heard the Raikage speak, and she bowed in respect to the other woman. She felt her hair shift forward, and was sure the silver regrowth of her hair was showing - she'd have to remember to dye her roots black when they returned back to Mist. Nijiro waited until Mi had said her peace before speaking herself, the seventeen year old's body still bowing deeply.

❝Cloud village is truly beautiful.❞ Nijiro spoke softly, but with certainty. She would not have said it if it were not true to her. Nijiro would very much like to stay and explore it more, but knew it was probably best if they just left straight away after this meeting.

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:12 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
From beside the Raikage's desk, the blue haired fawn seemed to smile. Eyes upon their visitors as her head retracted in a robotic fashion before she came to stand. The girl appeared battered, hair a disastrous beauty as the bandages around her legs and arms gave question to her livelihood. Like a wallflower, she often phased into the background listening to the noise about her with little care or worry for the most part. Eyes fluctuating to the many faces with little care, humming gently under her breath before slowly brushing a bang away from her vision, " So much noise....so much noise.....and I must awaken to the sight of this..." A smooth cool voice, like running water the scent of her would flourish the room with winter. Fingers dancing on imaginary keys to her side, head slowly falling on a tilt as her eyes rested on no one in particular. " Elise....oh Elise~ There are so many rats in your office.....Why is this?" Slowly she turned to greet her, literally in a slow motion, falling along the edge of the desk. Her body simply, could not keep up with such active interaction. Head limply falling on the desk, arm dangling off the edge. Silence filled her mind, but she was humming something to herself to keep the gears in her mind turning.

Azorii

Partying Cat

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:56 am
Orders were given and respected words gave her notice that words were not misheard. Confused hues of lime green pigment watched the child as he sat upon her floor. Did he become a creature that served as her pet? Kneeling before the entrance of her chambers? A shuniken were quickly drawn and let loose within the seconds. The distance was limited and with the weapon being implanted on the floor directly beside where his head was, she gotten his attention surely. " Are there not chairs for one to sit if he pleased? " Asking in a tone of authority, eyes kept their unknown expression as she stared at him. " Stand! You are not a beast but human. You are showing dishonor towards Kumogakure to presents yourself in such fashion! Had all I taught you become void? " Certainly her anger gotten the best of her speech though they should be used to such. Casting her vision upwards and off the boy. Her head shook in disbelief before her sight was brought upon the three who came from Kirigakure. Before the one with white strands spoke, Kimiko quickly apologies. " Forgive the rudeness of my members. " To believe she had to ask another from different lands for forgiveness nearly brought her eyes to narrow sharply.

Disregarding her thoughts. She kept her sight on the female with strands that matched the color of fresh snow falling from the skies. Her bow was respectable and Kimiko adored her actions. Returning the respect, she stood from her seat upon the edge of the desk and bowed to child before slightly. She spoke of the message and Kimiko wondered what information led in such. " Can I receive the names of the ones baring news? A proper beginning brought forth and lovely ending. " Once her blunt words came to an end, Kimiko took her seat back on the edge of her desk. A crossed had crossed the other as her hands met to her knee. Keeping her sight fixed on the one who were certainly the captain of the squad. She was still able to notice the others. The bottle of water would aid him surely and words of her female in the back brought a slight, hidden smirk to become presence on Kimiko's face. " Thank you! " She mused with a quick reply that female with black locks.

However, with happiness brings forth annoyance and Kimiko found herself baring the irritation to grand heights. The melody that had became known brought a slow glance to the other side of her desk. The stands of see blue locks being captured as words were heard. An expression with narrowed hues stared to the child as she stood up. How dare she call those within her office such? Family bonds were thin when matters came to respect. " Perhaps you should had remain silence and unseen. If thou brings forth more speech. She may find herself baring pain to troublesome degrees. " Her tone was meant to sound threatening.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:04 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Her eyes would slowly open, the tune in her mind seeming to cease as her mind suddenly could expand to take in all of these elements. How long did it take such a being to stand? Eyes a clarity of blue, and the cool presence of her being seemed to only be noticed by those who grew within her proximity. " Elise, i'll do anything.....just do not harm me, I do not think...I could tolerate such extreme events" Kindly the girl spoke, but the innocent charm of her words were far more severe than they gave off. However, she had strained too much energy already, Slowly recoiling to the ground, upon her knees as her long locks draped down about her. All animation ceasing, fingers continuing to draw circles and intricate patterns upon the wood's surface. Empty words entered the air, and she kept reciting something unheard to herself, body cringing slowly as it seemed she was being drained by some unseen force of energy. Hollow eyes, and suddenly she ceased animation against the woman's desk upon the ground, all but the unknown tune that came from a humdrum murmur.

Azorii

Partying Cat

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:03 am
User Image After seeing Howaido off Apollo returned to his Kage's office in order to discuss what was needed, at least from him. As he came about the hallway he noticed a group entering her office and they weren't too familiar to him. "From another village perhaps?" Well weren't they just so popular this time of year? He walked forward, entering the office just when Kimiko was shouting off at Sypher for sitting on the floor. Her temper was a little out of hand, I mean really? Scolding over a chair? Though Apollo held his tongue, not wanting to be in her eyes. He said nothing, going to a side of the office and simply listened to what was going on. Apparently he'd missed quite a bit..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:11 pm

User Image

Ryo Aokawa
Hidden Mist || Genin || Bukijutsu || Suiton

User Image

Ryo himself stood to the far wall and was looking around at the various things in the office. He was rather amazed to see that this was the Office of another Kage of the Five Shinobi Nations and seemed to be rather impressed. He was listening to the other and seemed understand some. But other than that he remained silent and looked around a bit with his eye.

((Sorry for very late reply has been very busy lately))

User Image

User Image "I Will Act Upon The Will of The Village Hidden In The Mist.." User Image

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mi listened quietly to the various chatter in the room, her ears picking out Nijiro's voice and comment about this place. Mi had been so decided upon her destination that she had not really taken the time to take in her surroundings. Indeed she was truly away from The Mist and in another village. The weight of this entirety should have seemed more daunting than she was acting. Still, the young woman remained in control of herself and emotionless as ever. The Raikage then instructed them to introduce themselves. Mi was hesitant in respects to speaking for her team but figured it was upon her to say something. Shifting her body a little so that she was turned to the side, she swept a pale hand out to address her squad."My squad. The young woman is Nijiro Hatake. This is Ryo Aokawa and he is...Breath. I am the leader of the squad, Mi Young Roo."She had politely waved her hand indicating who was who, her hesitation and Breath's last name was due to her slightly memory lapse. She could not recall his last name. Something she would have to apologize for later. Turning to face the Raikage squarely, she sank into her reserved demeanor. Mi would not rush this mainly because this Kage seemed a lot more cross than she was used to. If Mi said the wrong thing it could ruin the purpose of their mission.

Mildly she mused over the after part. If things went well, which did not seem like something that was all too impossible, she wouldn't mind staying here. Sure she was uncomfortable with the difficult environment but it was great for training her charges and it would give them the chance to interact with the local Genin. Even if Mi was more inclined to go home than stick around she could not rob her squad of a chance to explore a new place and gain experience. Requesting an extended stay in this village was a little unnerving to ask but so long as things remained pleasant there could be no harm in asking.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:35 pm
Sypher suppressed a heavy sigh as the shuriken thunked into the wood by his head, not surprised. Truly, today was not his day. He shoved himself off the floor, careful not to fall into one of the foreign ninja to move to a chair I'm not a beast or a pet. I just like sitting on the floor... he leaned forward, his elbows on his knees with head in hand. Not only that but apparently he'd been rude all along Why do I bother trying to different things? It always gets me in trouble. he shifted his look away from the foreigners but his attention was peaked on them. Even as his master re-entered the room, Sypher remained seated in his chair, attention on the Mist group. He was perpetually interested in the Mist village since his interaction with their Kage when he was a genin. The arrival of this group did nothing to diminish that intense interest "I was trying to be helpful. Not rude...I apologize." he sighed and his attention returned to the leader, Mi-sama, as she spoke, electric green eyes focused sharply.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:39 pm
Odd movement by one who shared a family essence with Kimiko were seen. Perhaps if Kimiko wasn't used to such, she would look to her cousin with a confused expression. Though her eyes just diffed from the child and back upon the outsiders who stood in her presence. Although she noticed the others who found themselves. She paid them little attention. Eyes were fixed on the one with white strands awaiting to hear who were exactly standing in her office. Her right hand lifted from her knee and soon a pen were held as her left took hold of a pad. Watching the young female as she shifted her stance, she wrote down each name that she knew as well as adding a little description to each name. As she wrote, she nodded to each of them giving them a slight bow of respect. The pen was lifted from the sheet of paper and played between the fingers of the woman. " I welcome you each to the Lands that are Hidden within the Clouds. As I have stated before. I am Raikage; Kimiko Elise Souseiki Haburi. Kumogakure is the lands in which I will protect by all means. As a warning. I will announce this once and only once. Threatening, Harm, or Disrespect my lands and I will not halt in my actions. " Eyes kept their seriousness as her words were spoken as they seem. Her tone was loud but threatening. " Now how can I help you? I'm sure that message you behold isn't to just announce your names, correct? " Her voice became blunt once more. Carelessly if one took her tone too seriously. A smile became presence and her eyes soften its gaze.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games