Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:59 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sky looked up at him walking over to the window. She had never been on a bird before little lone one made of ink. Stepping up on the windowsill she jumped on taking his hand, hesitatingly and a bit shaky at first. As she got on she dropped down sitting, not wanting to fall off. Unknowingly she had cling to Shiro's side looking down at the ground with wide eyes, wondering how much it would hurt if she fell off. "U-ummm. . .Zori I guess." She said more softer than usual due to the fact she was even more nervous than before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro nodded at sat down also, taking a map of lightning country. "Alright... here we are and here they went. Okay shouldn't be too hard to fly there." He said as the bird pushed of the hospital and made a B-line for the gates. "Don't worry I won't let you drop." he they flew a bit faster to the gates. Making sure she held on while they flew. In his mind thinking of what he was to say to the Raikage when they made it there.

[exit to gate]

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 235/275

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher sat on the bed, waiting for a nurse to come by Haa.... he stared at the ceiling "Why can't I remember?" he sighed again and rubbed his head, waiting.
"My chakra is...wacky?" Sypher stared at the nurse as she shrugged, uncomfortable "Whats that supposed to mean?!" he asked, a little louder "Well...Its like something slipped under your chakra but not your skin. Its reacting with your chakra in some way...I'm not sure how." the nurse explained or tried. Sypher still had a stunned look on his face That...That stupid jar of powder! he thought and put his head in his hands s**t s**t s**t! I shouldn't have picked that thing up, let alone tried to open it! the nurse winced as he seemed to wilt "You said you were having trouble remembering what you did after accessing your chakra. Well its possible that whatever is riding your skin between the chakra layer is what's causing it. I don't, and neither do the doctors, understand how something could have gotten beneath your chakra." she continued though Sypher didn't seem to here her. He was still too stunned at his own bad luck "What...am I supposed to do about it?!" he asked, his voice slightly higher as worry pitched in. The nurse shook her head "I'm sorry, Sypher-san...I don't think there's anything you can do but wait for whatever happened to wear off. I'm sorry." the nurse bowed and left. Sypher just stared, completely dejected "Great...so I have...what, a...a chakra infection?! What the hell!? What a stupid new year's present! AGH!" he grabbed his hair and pulled before pushing off the bed. He glowered Damn it! Forget this...I'm hungry... he left the hospital, glowering the whole way. [☁]

((Exits))

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:09 pm
Demetri walks in a and looks around. He see's nothing suspicious in the area. He takes a second look just in case he missed anything. The hospital looked busy as usual as he left so he wouldn't get in the way.

Title: Patrol the village! In progress!

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui popped into the hospital with a limp and bleeding leg. He looked around on each floor. Finding nothing he left, he only had to more places he had to search then he was done.
[Exit]

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 385/385
AC: 1100
Ryo: 200

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 2,250 |-| 1,200
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Mission : Assist the Hospital (1/5)
Sukai walked into the hospital. She knew something was gravely wrong when Sypher attacked the Raikage. The look on the medical ninja's face was grim. She knew that the Raikage told her not to breath a word but this was something to major for her to ignore at the moment. On top of already being under emotional stress because of what Dai said confirming Sakaki's death; the death of the only person she had ever considered family to her. The nurses walked up to Sukai asking her of certain small tasks they needed done, putting on a fake smile she nodded and followed them so that she may begin. And maybe be able to pull up Calsypher Senju's files.

(2/5)
Sukai stitched, mended, and healed the sick and endured for about half an hour. Breezing through about eight patients within the short time span. Her thoughts were elsewhere in her mind though going over the memories of her and Sakaki, even over the few she shared with Sypher himself. Both had taught her a lot and formed her into what she was today. As she finished up her ninth Sukai went back behind the desk were the private files where. Calsypher Calsypher. . . he's got to be here. . .Ah-ha! Sukai smiled some when she brought up his file. What lye in it though was no laughing matter.

(3/5)
Sukai read the information grimly, her expressions had darkened once more as she analyzed it all. Her mind worked like a computer lining up all the symptoms and annalist form his previous test in the hospital. Just as I feared. . . he suffered from a rare chakra infection. Little get it and it's even rare that some can survive the physiological stress of it all. Biting her lower lip she said. "Oh Sypher. . . If I would've known I could've helped." She quietly cursed herself. I could've ran I diagnostic scan over the corpse maybe? Then see how I can reverse the effect. . . for future cases. "I'll have to get Dai to show me were the bodies whereabouts are. . .maybe were it had been? I can't do it in the Dojo. To many people have probably already contaminated the area. . . . Hmmmmm."

(4/5)
Sukai stayed behind the desk reading into the symptoms when a nurse walked up to her and asked what she was doing Sukai looked up with a determined look on her face. "Could you bring the equipment you used on Calsypher Senju a few hours before I arrived?" The nurse looked at the medic a bit worried at first but then bowed her head and ran off only to come back. "W-Would you like to be in the room? . . . We haven't put a new patient in it yet in case of germs spreading" The nurse knew that it was adjacent them to left someone run such tests but Sukai was a very trusted person in the hospital.

(5/5)
Knowing it wasn't her place to pry Sukai continued anyways walking into the room were they had held Sypher for his testing. The room had an interesting, off smell to it. Much more different from the others in the hospital. Still holding his files Sukai walked around taking it all in, she could picture the man laying down. Going through his anguish and suffering. Time passed on in the room, Sukai was sitting on the floor after testing the IV's. She was wearing gloves of course, not wanting to get the chance to get whatever was wrong with Sypher. Well from what I can tell so far that this was an outside cause. . . .It was directly attacking his chakra network. . . I'll have to ask some questions and need physical evidence before I can continue. She sighed into the little mask she had pulled on. In a way she found out a lot yet nothing on this mission. Standing she pulled off her mask and gloves tossing them in the trash she had taken notes of what she discovered in her medical journal walking out putting it in her trench coat she walked out of the room giving the other nurses the okay that she was done. She was off to the ruins, in the test it had said he had stumbled across an old object that contained the harmful virus. This is were Sukai would continue.
Mission : Assist the Hospital --complete
[Exit to ruins]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki entered the hospital and was quickly lead into a room mainly for surgery. he was breifed up on an armor that was found. an exoskeleton that only those like him could use. the xplained the quick surgery involved and Aki agreed right away excited to have this opptinuty to become even stronger. he laid on the tabled and closed his eyes waiting for the moment he would be allowed to move again. not long later he was allowed to try to move his body. he felt alien in his own body and felt odd. suddenly he blacked out and awoke on the tabled screaming things about being abused and viloated. he quickly regained control and silenced himself. confusion racked him and he struggled to sit up. he was restrained by steel and had to use his immense strenght to break his bonds. he sat up and the doctors threw quistions at him that he couldnt answer. "what the hell did you gus do exactly" he said angry.thats what i would like to know said a voice inside him. Aki stiffened and looked about."what the hell"i know right no respect for there elders and that elders sleep. Aki frowned and the doctors nodded and left him to his self alwas uneasy around him since he was so alien to them. tendrils and all. "who are you." your name with an O. call me Akio. "how are you inside me and what is it you want?"
your not that bright are you?. i was put inside you by the doctors moron. as to what i want well that is simple. i want power. vast power and i can tell you do to. Aki nodded and walked out heading back to the ruins with his new gift.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo was carried into the ICU where he was immediately set upon by a hoard of doctors. What they did to him was beyond his own understanding so he just passed out again
OOC: .

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Taijutsu||Bloodline||Cloud Chuunin||Ac: 2500|| Ryo: 3500

Zetsu was carried into the hospital and layed upon a bed. The medical ninjas instently went to work analizing him as he layed there unconcious.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo awoke, not realizing where he was until he remembered the fight. He sat bolt upright in bed and was suprised at the lack of pain that followed such a movement. Apparently these Doctors knew how to work. Without necessary permission he swung his legs over the side of the bed and dropped to the floor. His legs were weak but they held. How long exactly had he been here? Ah well it didn't matter. He grabbed his clothes and set off down the hall, putting them on as he walked. He needed to get some training done alone
OOC: .

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:33 am
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

Sukai had brought the to to the hospital and was now helping run reports on other patients walking down the hall she was going to check on some more people when she saw Yasuo walking out of the hospital. "Leaving so soon?" She asked, he obvious didn't hear her as he passed her up. Tch, typical cocky. . . *sigh* it can't be helped. . . I don't remember being that way when I was a Genin though. "I wonder how Zetsu's holding up. ." Sukai thought softly out loud.

((OOC: Lol! All three forms of Sukai are on this page alone XD))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

After getting her hand healed and wrapped. Dai and Shi walked up to the information counter. A nurse smiled at Dai. "Haven't seen you in a while, Miss Dai." Dai giggled showed the nurse her bandaged hand. "I haven't gotten severely hurt like I did not to long ago." Dai said with a smile. The nurse rose an eyebrow at Dai. "What did you do this time, Daitomi?" Dai shrugged with a smile. "Was training with Kein. He taught me a new technique that scorched my hand pretty bad. but enough about me. I'm wondering which room, Zetsu, is in." Dai asked sweetly. The nurse pointed to the room down the hall. "Thank you." Dai said as she waved to the nurse before walking off. She walked into Zetsu's room and sighed as she saw that he was unconscious. She shook her head. Dai looked down at Shi and smiled. "You can go back to Kyo now, Shi. I'll be alright." Dai spoke before petting Shi's head with her left hand. "Try not to kill to boy, Dai-chan." Shi chuckled and Dai giggled. "I'll try not to, Shi. Thanks for hanging out with me." She said to him. "Any time, Dai-chan." Shi licked Dai's hand before trotting off to go find Kyo. Waved until he was out of site. She turned to Zetsu and smiled. She walked slowly further into his room and stood at the side of his bed. She looked down at him and smiled before leaning down. She kissed him softly. Dai inched away slowly. "Wake up, Zetsu." She whispered softly as she tucked the left side of her hair behind her ear. Now standing fully straight again, she smiled down at the man that made her so happy in dark times.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu stirred as he slowly woke and looked up at Dau and smiled. He sat up and held his side a bit as it stung but was nothing that he couldn't handle. Looking at her he took in her appearance and noticed her hand and sighed and nodded towards it, What happened to your hand sweetie. He closed his eyes as he moved his feet over to the side of the bed near her so she can sit beside him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai sat next to him and rose her right hand up. She looked at it for a moment before resting it in her lap. "A small price in learning the Chidori." She giggled and kissed his cheek. "So? How did you land up here?" She asked smoothly. Giving no hint she was upset that he was unconscious when she came in. "Kyo didn't tell me exactly why you landed in the hospital. But he took over my post so I could come and see you." She spoke softly as she crossed her legs and looked at him.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu sighed as he began to speak, Well Aki came into the ruins and attacked me randomly. I guess he wanted a spar but he could have just asked and I would have. However not long in Doki and some new genin who is a idiot for rapping all the time interupeted us. While I let Doki and Aki fight the other genin decided to join them. I attacekd him to protect a blindside attack on Aki. Me and him fought for a bit and then Kein came in and basiclly beat my a** with a one hit knock out. He is amazingly strong. Zetsu coughed as he winced in pain a bit as he ooked over at Dai and smiled.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games