Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:53 pm
Sypher leaned forward to look at Kyo as he approached "All done?" he asked icily, recognizing the look that Kyo had as stubborn and angry. He didn't take insult or losing well "Kyo and Fuyu...you tied. Formally the only one who used his knowledge effectively was Kyo. You, Fuyu, used too many flashy techniques that, however effective, took a lot of chakra. Neither of you will get anytime to rest though." he stood and pulled his jacket off, setting it on the stones near Septima. He wore a sleeveless shirt underneath as he stepped past Septima, leaning down to check her for a moment "Kyo, you're my opponent. Fuyu, you get Dai." he motioned for Kyo to follow him slightly "Same rules as before. No killing." he stretched one arm then stopped to face Kyo "Let's go."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:02 pm
Kyo followed, he already took rest when he had layed on the ground. He stopped as Sypher stopped too. The minute Sypher would turn around Kyo had already stopped behind him and went to strike Sypher in the belly with his claws outstretched. "Hmph...." He glared at Sypher as Shi stayed a bit far so he could come in when needed. Kyo had heard the rules so he aimed the attack at Sypher's belly but he was short enough to hit his hip instead since he was turning around.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:07 pm
Vines surged up and blocked Kyo's attack, this claws ripping through vines as Sypher stepped easily back "What's that look for? You still mad about getting a lecture!?" he said, his tone harsh and cold like stone "Haran Banshou." he snapped and a waterfall surged forward, a mile high and a yard thick. It swirled in a spiral then surged forward to slam into Kyo's chest "Don't be childish."

(Post 1/10)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:09 pm
Fuyu licked her lips,"Looks like we get our chance after all, Dai was it?" She grinned as she stepped forwards to meet her,"I guess you are as excited as I am, you looked all jumpy ever since our encounter before Raikage-sama, first move?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:12 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai looked to Sypher when he spoke her name. Her eyes narrowed at the site of the girl that once laid in Sypher's lap. Something had gone wrong in the moments Dai cut the world out. She turned to Fuyu and stood up slowly. Hopping down from the ruin, Dai kicked up some dirt. She smiled at Fuyu. "I'll go easy on you." She said walking past Fuyu. "After all you did use a lot of Chakra." She stood a good yard or two from Sypher and Kyo. She rolled her shoulders and gripped the dirt with her toes. She stretched as she waited for Fuyu. Dai popped her neck and smiled. "Don't go judging me so fast, Fuyu. I'm a wild card you never know whats going to happen."

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:19 pm
"No, I'm mad cause you said for me to apologize for telling you I did that when you should of just shut the hell up." He darted too the side as the spiral of water came forward. He smirked a bit but it wasen't a friendly one to Sypher as his eyes were narrowed. His darted forward at Sypher again. "He has suiton...and vine thingies...gotta watch out for them." He thought. "I'm not being childish."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:30 pm
"I told you to apologize? What bullshit! An apology from you would be next to worthless." Sypher hissed and slammed a hand at the ground. Beneath Kyo a conical hole formed that would suck Kyo in and imprison him "I don't give a s**t about your apologies! I don't want to see you get hunted down for an accident! And you're doing a ******** up job of making sure that happens!" he snarled and his hands moved again as shafts of wood began to explode out of his arms. They flooded towards Kyo in a rain of thick wooden spikes "I never wanted an apology. I already told you what I wanted...I wanted you to regret your actions."

(2/10)
355/375 chakra pool

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:40 pm
Kyo jumped up as the hole began to open. He bit his lip at Sypher's words. It stung him like bees. He had jumped over the spikes just barely and used them as walk boards. Jumping on one and pushing off to another and another as he got closer to Sypher. "I am regretting my actions! I regretted the minue I left that man to die. I only went to you cause your my friend."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 pm
Sypher jumped back sharply, keeping a safe distance between him and Kyo "I know all that!" he snappd sharply, starting to get antsy about Kyo's circling conversation "So why are you so pissed off then!? If you know that you regret, put it behind you! I'm not blaming you nor am I holding the incident against you." he flicked his wrist as his feet moved oddly and vines burst out of the ground to try and entangle Kyo "You're pissed about something more than just that. And you can't let your emotions beat out your logic." he said again, his tone softer this time "Why are you so mad?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:59 pm
Kyo sliced at the vines with his claws but they still entangled him. "I'm pissed at myself ok?! I'm pissed cause I yelled at you...I'm pissed for running away and trying to rely on another to solve my problems!" His eyes filled with tears as he shook his head to shake the feeling of crying.
(post 3/10)

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
She was caught by him before she had fallen but even so her knees had still suffered from her inability to keep up with such stamina. Flute held direly, hair swaying forward as he would thank the girl for apologizing and then take part in a battle he had promised to be in place of. Jacket laying a little means from her as she only looked toward Dai once before returning her azures upon the boy. One hand would support her as the flute would play still, the ice finally breaking away to display the beast it withheld. Loosely her flute fell to her side, one hand pressing to the furtile soil as she her nails captured dirt beneath them as she forced herself to stand. Stammering slightly, blue hair swaying forward.

" I'm joining in on this battle Sypher....we are all enemies now..." Calmly she spoke but as the flute fell the girl unraveled a scroll, from it she summoned a large scythe like weaponry. Fingers twirling it with ease as the coolness of her aura seemed to embrace it. Holding it with her left hand, her right would motion once. The tiger summoned from the ice seeming to make a winding movement toward her as it's paws would freeze the little water left from the suiton technique that had been performed. Greatly it surged through the air, colliding with the ground for only but a moment before the field would be scattered with ice and snow. Those caught in it's reign would surely find a means of counter she hoped, if not they would be crushed by the sheer power of it's magnitude, let alone....the stray ice shards that would scatter about the field.

[ 7 / 7 - Mouko [Fierce Tiger] Learned - ]

Temperature would drop severely, but to Septima that simply meant the field advantage was given to herself. Kyo and Sypher seemed in some universe beyond her, and she would focus on the girl who had sharply retorted to her earlier. Scythe in hand, she would show the girl why Sypher feared her. For a moment she did nothing but watch Dai before suddenly breaking into a sprint toward her, senbon landing toward the girl with paper flaring behind them before Septima would appear between Dai and Fuyu, scythe being aimed toward the young girl's neck.

[ 160/200 - Chakra Pool - ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 pm
The vines began climbing up Kyo's legs now and to his waist, immobilizing him "Well, stop it." Sypher scolded, coming closer now that his vines were gaining control of Kyo "I'm gonna have to get used to being yelled at by all of you. And as for running away, everyone runs away sometimes. And you have to learn to rely on your teammates. Its the only way you'll all survive." he said, standing a few feet away from Kyo and out of reach if the boy tried to grab him. Then Sypher's attention was diverted as the temperature dropped sharply What is she..?! he stared as Septima began attacking "Septima!! No killing! They're no match for you!" he snarled and flung up a shield to keep the ice shards from hitting him or Kyo "I mean it, Septima! Kyo, stay here! I don't want you to get hurt." he jumped over the wall and sprinted forward, intending to keep Septima from killing anyone.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:26 pm
Kyo kept chopping at the vines as they kept comming so he just layed there as they kept crawling up. He lifted his head and banged it down in aggrevation and taking it out on dirt. "Not like I have a scedual." He sarcased, where was he gonna go when he was trapped by vines.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:28 pm
Dai looked to the blue haired girl. She was curious if she really meant in joining in. As she ran forth heading right to Dai. Dai stepped back. "Paper?" In a flash movement Dai clashed her sword against the scythe. "We're not to kill." Dai breathed. Her eyes danced to the scythe. Her katana was the only thing the was between her neck and the girl's ice weapon. Dai moved her eyes back to the girl. "You have the intent to kill, do you?" She questioned the ice user.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:30 pm
Sypher rolled his eyes as he heard Kyo's comments and the vines released the boy as Sypher confronted Septima "Enough. Don't interfere in their battle, Faust-sama." he said calmly "If you really want a fight, I'll give you one." he stepped between Dai and Septima as the two clashed "Dai. Lower your weapon." he put a hand on her sword hilt, pushing it away as he kept his eyes on Septima.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games