Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:04 pm
Aki followed Kein excitedly. having there own base was amazing. but having a base full of knowledge was better still.

[exit to HQ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:24 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai lowered her hand and stood up with a push of her left hand. She stood and looked a little distant. Rather a nickname that deals with the crap life I had in Ame. She thought. She stepped forward and followed after Aki and Kein. My life, is really turning into something. She thought as she stayed close to everyone.
[exit]

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

Zetsu hurried seeing how he was behind to catch up with his squad.

[sorry forgot this first]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:31 pm

AKI ARRIVED AT THE TEMPLE AND THOUGHT CASTIEL WOULD BE ALONG SHORTLY. THIS IS WHERE THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET AFTER ALL.  

lazyactor

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel formed in the center of the temple,smile on his face as he saw Aki. He walked to him and grasped his forearm in a symbol of comradarie"Aki my friend,what brings you here today? All goes well with your squad I hope" As he spoke his butterflies scanned outwardly,detecting any trace of others if there would be one. Castiel noticed a few new scratchs on his friend and deduced he must have gotten in a spar of some kind. He hoped it was with Zetsu,and if so,wanted to know how it went

"You really think you're worth my time?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Aki smiled and nodded to Castiel."no not really had a fight with my team and more specifically Zetsu. he was average if you ask me. or maybe im to strong but whatever the case he mostly hid and gave up. the good news is i now have a collection of history and jutsu's from my clan."  

lazyactor

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Castiel frowned a bit as his friend recounted his hardships he had recently went through"I am sorry my friend. You are rather strong,even more so now that you have begun learning your heritage" At a wave of his hand paper swarmed the area,forming two comfortable chairs. Castiel indicated that they both should sit and after doing so he revealed a stack of cards he had been holding in the palm of his hand"I had aquired a list of your abilities a short while ago and added it to these cards. Here take a look" Castiel handed the deck of cards to Aki,gesturing that he look through them. All the ninja he knew of from Kumo here in their. Kein,Sypher*,Aki,Doki,Zetsu and even himself along with many others. Most were only partially filled in,with the exception of Aki's and Himself"You see I collect information on everyone. I find it helps me out in various situations. So pray tell: How did your fight with Zetsu go? I assume not all he did was cower like an insect" He said laughing at his own joke lightly

*CioCio has made a correction.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Aki glanced through the cards as he spoke."no your right he was an up close super fast fighter. a taijutsu user i think. he only used katon so i guess that's his element. he relies heavily on his sharingan and never fights without it. that's all I've got."  

lazyactor

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

Zetsu would approach the temple as his eyes would scan the area around him. He knew he should be on alert and as soon as he noticed a butterfly he instenly hid as he over heard Aki toaking to someone. Keeping hidden he would listen closely as he knew that nothing could find him easily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Castiel analyzed the data as his friend described the fight. It seemed he liked to hit quick and run away,using his sharingan to dodge if someone got past the Wide Spread Katon Jutsu he used as a defense. It was an...interesting stratagy but a heavily flawed one"I think what we need to-" It was then he sensed him,or rather the butterfly saw him. His attempts at hiding were futile as now every sensor in the area sonverged onto the boy"Zetsu,come out. There is no use hiding and what your doing really isnt effective" He stayed calm and retrieved the deck of cards from Aki,allowing them to sink into his skin

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image

Standing out of the crevase he hid in he would walk towards the two his two tome disappearing as he chuckled. Well isnt it the guy Dai told to leave her alone. Aki why are you hear? He would stay very calm as he watched closely around him checking for any traps if there was some.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Castiel smiled at Zetsu. His self supplied air of superiority was a subject of constant amusment. Yes,he would just have to be dealt with. As Zetsu spoke the paper around the area changed in color to match its surroundings,blending in completely and hiding in plain sight. While that happened Castiel motioned for Aki to remain seated and to take no action"Zetsu! We were just talking about you!" He said with a laugh"Dai is still unmatured,she will learn,as there is great potential in her" He himself stood up and slowly cantered towards Zetsu"Aki here.is a friend of mine. And we have been talking a bit about todays procedings. Specificly the fight you two just had" By the time he finished his speech he was only a few foot from Zetsu which is where he stopped

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Zetsu walked out and Aki shrugged."im here to speak to him." he said pointing at castiel as if that should be obvious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

Zetsu sighed as he shook his head as he blinked active he two tome and smiled as he looked around Castiel and the enviroment. You might as well not try to him your papers and bring them back to you. My sharigan enables me to see your chakra. Zetsu would shake his head as he took a stance. Well if you have something to say about my girlfriend then i guess we should spar a bit I feel rested now. He grunted as he wondered if the boy would fight him.

(ooc be sure to post your technique cause if you dont i'll pull a mod in to it.)  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Castiel laughed as Zetsu activated his Sharingan,a beautiful sound that rang across the area"Zetsu,Zetsu,Zetsu. So confident of your abilities,so arrogent. You are blind,a trait shared by our whole clan,of which I know more of the you" Again he laughed,pacing back and forth in front of him,never taking his eyes off"You have such...potential but at this rate you will end up half a bright as you could be. As for Dai,she is still in the darkness,I can liberate her" After he finished he drew his Mandola from behind his back"If you wish to fight,go ahead strike me. From what aki said this isnt your style though,so I doubt you will" Either way,he was more then prepared. You see he had prepared for this fight since before the squads were assigned. He knew it would happen,they were to similiar to to clash. The difference was that while,yes, they were similiar,Zetsu never learned from his mistakes and he never thought ahead

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games