Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|
This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[]&[]

|
|
Mizukage [Ninjutsu][Elemental Dual Wielder][ ]

|
Returning to the hospital, Sypher moved quietly down the halls with Minowa still. He didn't seem able to leave the child alone but this time, Ima was with him. The great tiger moved with lethal grace to Inka's room, slipping in and taking his place next to the bed. Nearly as long as the bed, Ima's head rested near the foot while his haunches were at the head on the floor. Sypher followed in and took a seat quietly in a chair at the corner of the room, Minowa's sleeping form still nestled in his arms. He didn't say anything, just sat and watched Inka with an incredibly sad expression, pain filled eyes. Ima was making a slow rumbling noise that was low and filled with warmth to comfort the pain Inka was feeling. Sypher was waiting for Yoko...but he didn't intend to leave Inka a second time. The first time, he'd needed to get his head together for the confrontation that had, inevitably, left him in feeling lost. But now...his fingers brushed the soft hair on Minowa's forehead...he knew what he needed to do. The question now was how to do it.

|

|
To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xx Chuunin | Volatiles | Musician | Advisor to Mizukage
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

Under the thin blanket that was drapped over Inka's body, loose and ruffled by the constant moving, Inka's chest heaved. His ribs were pressed up by the heaving of his lungs, only allowed to drop at the escaped rush of each breath. Red eyes stared up at the ceiling unseeing; the extreme painkiller that danced through him making the chuunin nearly blind to the world outside his own mind. He wasn't very aware of the nurses and doctors flickering around him, the needles in his skin, or even of his own movements. Sometimes his fingers would twitch and scrape at the blanket. But the strongest reaction, and the only way anyone was sure he was still somewhat aware of himself, was when someone leaned over him. If anything came near his face, or obstructed his vision, he would jerk, pulling at the leather restraints. If someone would put their face in front his, Inka would whimper and toss his head to the side, his body curling and arching, as if trying to hide. But his eyes would always stay fixed pointing upward, locked in a staring contest.

"He's moving around too much - he's opened up a previous wound." One nurse spoke lifting Inka up slightly onto his right side. The white material under his left shoulder black was speckled with heavy blots of smeared red. "The damage to his shoulder blade could be irreversible at this rate."

"We can't give him a sedative. Combination with the painkillers in his system could kill him."

"He was prescribed painkillers for his injury - we should have checked his system for drugs before introducing such a strong dosage."

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

The poisoning within Kenji had subsided quite a bit, allowing her to finally be able to breath without pain or fear her veins would burst open from the poison. She was given a drug to help the pain but not much, she was too young to take nearly as much as Inka had. Kenji had been looking around, following doctors with her eyes and listening to what she could barely hear, even their questions just barely made it through to her and let her respond. "G-Game...it's such a pr-pretty game, full of blood...full of puzzles..." She was mumbling stuff like that, not answering any questions on her own will, mostly cause she was curious on if it was true if Sypher had been the next target, what would his blood look like? Would it be crimson like hers and Inka's? She mumbled more stuff, saying she wanted to watch this game, watch who won the matches, who survived and who died, only cause she was in a half state of mind, one wanted rest and ease from the pain, another wanted to see Sypher bellydance in another person's blood, perferrably Inka's. "I wonder what he would say if I asked? Probably a big fat no..." She winced everytime they stuck a needle in or out of her, yelling sometimes to stop it, to stop the pain they were causing her, wasn't she in enough pain?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:18 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
Sypher looked up as the nurses spoke, his eyes still empty of some of the fire. Cold rage smoldered where the fire should have been, ice and strength. He listened, his eyes going to Inka's shoulder as the nurse examined it "...can you do anything for him right now?" he said, his voice nearly rusty from not using it. In his arms, Minowa, was still sleeping, his eyes shut and his chest rising rhythmically. He didn't even stir as Sypher cleared his throat "When the pain killers wear off...can you sedate him to clean up the shoulder?" his voice hinted at just the barest concern. He couldn't let himself panic right now...couldn't get emotional. Yes, he was terrified for Inka's life...but foremost right now, he was Kage. And he needed to be in control if he was going to lose Inka...

|

|
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image

The nurses, paused, exchanged glances with each other, to the Kage, and back down to Inka. "We can't do anything more than keep him strapped down and wait out for the drugs to leave his system. Once we find his blood is clear, he should be lucid enough to not require any further medication. But his current condition is too unstable to risk-" The nurse is cut as another raised a hand, motioning to look at Inka. The chuunin was allowed to rest on his back once more, but he was still facing to his right, towards Sypher. His eyes were narrowed, just slightly, confusion and recognition on his face. Inka was straining his right hand slightly, fingers reaching out towards the kage.

"Syy...?" Inka's voice was soft, barely a whisper of gravel. "I can... hear you? Are you in the pond?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
Listening, Sypher's lips tightened, not at all pleased with that response. But suddenly, Inka was moving and functional, reaching for him. And, despite his initial attempts to keep himself distant, he couldn't not respond to this. Standing smoothly, Sypher took Inka's fingers to keep him from hurting himself. One of the nurses darted around and moved the chair quietly behind him and he sat, thankful, with Minowa only wiggling in sleep "No, Inka. I'm not in the pond. I'm here, in the hospital, with you." he said, holding Inka's fingers gently "...I'm....I'm so sorry." his voice was quiet and gentle but his words firm. Inka was in this position, in this state, because he was involved with Sypher. He knew it, knew this more securely then he knew anything at the moment.

|

|
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

Red eyes gazed lazily, but unfocused, at Syy. A small frown was taking his features, and his fingers tightened in their hold of the kage's hand. "You're letting the koi take you?" Inka growled, unaware of the nurses suddenly paying attention to his shoulder once more, fingers pressing to find the source of the injury. "I won't let you go with them." His body tensed, his limbs pulling at the restraints.

"Please. Keep him calm, Lord Mizukage." A nurse spoke up, having difficulty reaching the wound to clean it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
Nodding to the nurse, Sypher kept his gaze on Inka "Now why would I do that?" he said softly, leaning in carefully so he couldn't hurt Minowa"Inka...can you focus on me?" carefully, he squeezed Inka's fingers and leaned down, brushing Inka's hair with his breath "Listen to me...I'm not going anywhere. I'm here, with you." Minowaa was stirring in his arms and the small arms came up, into view for Inka, and held tightly to Sypher's shirt. The baby opened his eyes, two different colored eyes, and focused on Inka then came unfocused as he gurgled happily. Sypher smiled at the baby then spoke to Inka again "What did we promise, Inka...?" his voice was nearly breathless, quiet enough to keep the nurse from hearing "I need you, Inka. Don't you dare leave me alone...I can't do it without you. So you tell those koi to kiss off." his voice was just a bit harsher and Minowa's face screwed up, a tiny baby whimper escaping him.

|

|
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image

"... I can't see you." Inka admitted, but his red eyes slowed, brow furrowed in concentration as he tried to see through the fog of mixed painkillers to see what was in front of him. "Why can't I find you? Syy." At Minowa's laughter, Inka's face softened. But he made no comment though, his mind not able to figure out what he'd just heard. "Our promise..." Inka's fingers absently traced Syy's own digits, part of him remembering the texture. "Our promise. I..." He paused, face scrunching slightly. "Syy... why are we... in a hospital?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
Sypher took a deep breath and moved closer, holding Minowa (changed the name on you >< Sorry!) up so he could lean in to brush his hand along Inka's head. He'd taken his free hand out of Inka's to gently stroke Inka's face "Well...even if you can't see me, I'm here. I'm not lost...its all right...I'm here." he said softly, leaning down to kiss Inka's forehead. One of the nurses blushed at the sight but they continued to treat the wound on Inka's back. As Inka asked why they were in a hospital, Sypher wondered....what could he tell him? That he'd been infected? That he was dying?...and all because of Sypher. His fingers brushed Inka's hair off his forehead, feeling it for what might be the last time. If Inka blamed him....hated him...he closed his eyes "You're sick, Inka. You were infected with something, something bad. You're being treated..." he said quietly and now Minowa was really awake, wiggling and reaching for Inka's hand and arm. Sypher pulled back, adjusting his grip so that Minowa was lying in his grip stomach down, reaching and waving his hands at Inka.

|

|
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image

At the removal of Syy's hand, Inka's reached out, trying to follow and take hold of Syy's hand once more. Feeling a touch on his face, Inka flinched, but quickly relaxed into it, eyes no longer as wide or alert, and his hand relented in its search. But his body tensed, when Syy leaned forward, eyes narrowed, still uncomfortable whenever something came close to his face. The kiss did little to help him unwind, but it affected him none the less. "... sick? Okay." He sighed, eyes coming close to closing until Syy's hand retracted. He wasn't disturbed by the news. Sypher was safe, and he was comforted in the promise - deluded into thinking that the promise alone would keep him alive. At the constant moving of something blurry before him, Inka's body began to tense once again. "Something... moving? Syy." He blinked, red eyes moving slowly. "What is it?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
Brushing Inka's hair again and then resting his hand on Inka's shoulder to keep him calm and comfortable "You'll be all right...no matter what...." he muttered then blinked at Inka's question and felt a bit of relief. Inka could see Minowa was moving which meant...his sight was slowly returning. Right? As he slowly lowered Minowa so the baby could lightly touch Inka's arm and make happy baby sounds over it, he spoke "Its...it's a baby, Inka. His name is Minowa..." he explained, glanced up at the nurse who nodded. Inka's shoulder wound was clean, the infection as cleared as it could be with the HIV still coursing through Ikn'as veins. Rather then stitch it up and risk another tear, she was gently applying a gel seal that would keep it clean and protected "He's only a month or two old." Sypher lifted Minowa as the baby tugged on Inka's shirt, careful to keep Inka from getting hurt or causing him pain.

|

|
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:54 pm
User Image

Inka managed to rumble out a chuckle. "I know I will. Promised, remember?" But his arm flinched away at the baby's touch, eyes pinched at their corners, but he held still, part of his mind telling him to just let it happen. Perhaps it was because of the sounds Minowa were making. "Minowa...?" He chuckled. "Another Mi?" He smiled. His eyes closed, feeling his clothes being pulled. "Why a baby? Who... did you get pregnant?" He joked. He looked down at Minowa, eyes beginning to focus.

"He's becoming lucid." A nurse observed, leaning in close to see his pupils returning to acceptable size.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
Sypher smiled but it was a brittle, tight smile. He didn't think Inka would get better on his own. Nor would anyone in this hospital be able to help him or anyone else who got sick. He knew they couldn't...because this wasn't a normal illness "Ah. I didn't even realize..." Sypher laughed softly as Minowa, now mentally christened 'Little Mi' made even more happy noises as the baby promptly put Inka's sleeve in his mouth. Sypher didn't pull Minowa away, seeing that if Inka could focus on the baby, it might help. As the nurse said...he was becoming lucid "No one who is still alive...He's not mine." an immeasurable sadness laced Sypher's first responce, the memory of Septima's scream ripping through his mind. The feeling of the blade in his hand...of her blood on his hands....of her body exploding in his grasp. Tears slipped out of his eyes and he jerked his head up, blinking to keep them away. The nurse had enough tact to not look or mention it until Sypher had his emotions back under control "Haaa...strange circumstances landed him in my arms. I don't....its complicated. I'll tell you when you get better." he joked. Meanwhile, Minowa as soaking part of Inka's sleeve in clean baby drool while giggling and making noises the whole time. His soft, tiny fists and fingers clenched and released the sleeve over and over again as he wiggled. His nearly white blonde hair was all messed up now and floated around his chubby face like a fluffy pillow as his bright eyes kept their focus Inka.

|

|
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:39 pm
User Image

"Is he yours now?" He asked. Inka's body was relaxed, as he laid on the bed, red eyes calmly watching the happy baby tug and pull on his clothes. He tried to reach a hand up, his left one, but he frowned as he found he couldn't move it up from the bed. "I can't move." He pulled his leg, hard, and it rattled the bed. He growled, low, but stopped, looking back to Minowa. He huffed. "He's cute." Inka sighed, before looking up to Syy, though he had trouble refocusing on the kage's face. "Why am I tied down?"

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games